When you call, mention priority code 20N-PGHL

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez G207C

Leave it to Ibanez to build an acoustic with 7 nylon strings. This unique guitar's spruce top and mahogany back and sides reinforce the low B string's voice.

Overall

"Perfect instrument for a classical guitarist looking to expand their range." submitted August 28, 2015

By Maxx H in Stonington, CT
Music Style: Classical
Overall: This was the first instrument I ever ordered from zzounds. Used the lovely pay as you play service, purchased it Wednesday and had it by Friday. As I unboxed it, I was extremely satisfied with the hardshell case that it came with. Huge plus. Upon picking it up I was very surprised at how light it was, almost worried, but this proved to be a non-issue as the balance is fine. Upon first look I was worried that the action was a little low, but after playing it I realized that it's at a great level... All my previous guitars just had high action. This guitar has great tone. Far better than my first Ibanez classical. I was very happy with the 7th string, sounded great and not at all floppy. There were a few problems though. The tuning pegs feel extremely cheap, like they are about to break. I will definitely be replacing them. I also really wish that they used fret markers, even if just two or three of them. I could see how omitting them would help the practice habits of a musician performing in a guitar orchestra... But if you're buying an extended range classical it's probably for Solo performance. Lastly, I really wish this came with an onboard tuner and a pickup. In conclusion, if you're a classical guitarist looking to extend your range, this is the perfect instrument. You can not get more for your money. I'd say try it out, see if you like it, and even if you don't... You still have a solid guitar. 4.5/5 stars.

" Mean guitar.It does have a trus rod." submitted March 6, 2016

By Dave K
Musical Background: 23 years .ive got play sone cool places
Music Style: Rock n roll man
Sound: It has a good sound .it doesnt boom. But the low b rumbles. It has a unique tone i love. Feature: Should explain it does have trus rod in specs.it doesnt and no instructions on it. It was hard to find and use only due to my lack experience with this type of guitar. Ease of Use: So easy.amazing Quality: Top notch Value: I love this guitar Manufacturer Support: Havnt need so no clue. The Wow Factor: Its a guitar players guitar. Its no ultea mega tear expensive thing.but for the money im happy. Then again im a haapy guy . Overall: This thing is a beast. I too thought it had no trus rod when it had dead frets come at me my first winter with it. But the trus rod is hidden and up in the guitar and very hard to find and reach at first. I mean it came with an allen wrench for a reason. I absolutly love this guitar. It has a unique tone but its a bit quite. after all its a classical. It has a fat and wide fret board and i love it. The action is prety darn good out the case. For the money this thing was worth every penny. No electronics or tuner in it i was fine with. To each his own. If it were to get stolen or destroyed i would buy another one hands down. My only dig on it is no fret markers. But i knew thus when i bought it so i cant complain. It does make you better any hoo. My advice play it before you buy it if you can. For me, i loved it. I bought site unseen. Played few ibanez classical before and loved um.thanks

"ibanez classical 7" submitted August 2, 2015

By John rendon in san antonio, TX
Overall
Music Style: Rock ,metal, jazz, flamenco, contemporary.
Overall: I love the guitar , beautiful sounds great, plays great, and.comes with a case. ALLA THIS WITH NO TRUSS ROD !!!!!!! REALLY. Put a trus rod and Ill gladly get one, or two lol .This is abguotaryou will want around for a long time,but that might not be the case without the abilityto ajust the neck at all. Please Ibanez ,put a truss.rod in there. This one thing is a huge concern. And this guitar will oen the five start category after this one.correction ,!!!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 20N-PGHL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976