When you call, mention priority code 14XH-B7WD

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez EW20ZWE Acoustic

This acoustic-electric offers standout looks and outstanding plugged-in tone, thanks to an African zebrawood body, B-Band UST pickup and Ibanez SRTc preamp.

"Ibanez EW20ZWE" submitted May 18, 2014

By a customer from bestofms.com in Purvis, MS
Musical Background: Guitar, bass
Music Style: Country, southern rock, alternative
Overall: This acoustic/electric sounds, and looks, amazing. I'm not going to write a long in depth report about its technicalities because I'm no expert.. What I can tell you is the the action is spot on, the sound is rich and deep and the finish online doesn't give it justice. It looks and plays like a much more expensive guitar.. The inlay on the 12th fret is also very nice. I would definitely say this is a great buy for someone looking for an affordable yet great quality acoustic/electric guitar.

"My Recent Purchase" submitted January 14, 2014

By Michael F in Middleburg, OH
Musical Background: 42 yrs. of performing professionally
Music Style: classic rock and top 40's from the 50's,60's, 70's and original material
Overall: I Love my Ibanez EW20ZWE Exotic wood Acoustic electric. Very easy action and the sound is astonishing. Right out of the box it was in tune. The tuner is very touchy so am having to use a tuner. Outside of that, two thumbs up!!! I also have the mate to this one the ashwood.

"Unbeatable Value!" submitted October 5, 2012

By Howard K in Kingston, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Over 30 years, professional.
Music Style: Blues and blues/rock.
Overall: Bought this along with the Gator hard shell case and I am very impressed with the fit, finish, appearance and sound of this guitar. It was ready to play right out of the case. The on-board electronics (which include bass, mid range and treble controls along with a tuner and chorus effect) work flawlessly while the action and sound are equal to that of an acoustic costing $2,00.00 or more - I know because I already have a few of them and this ones more than holds it's against them all and looks better, too! If you're looking for a quality made acoustic/electric guitar with excellent sound, playability and killer looks then look no further.

"Ibanez EW20ZWE" submitted October 7, 2012

By Greg D in Pigeon Forge, TN
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 40 years
Music Style: rock,country
Overall: EXCELLENT !!!! I love this guitar...the action is a little high but that can be quickly fixed the sound is AWESOME! I put lighter gauge strings than it came with on cuz it buzzed a little but other than that great guitar for the price !!!!

"Priceless to have a quality "zebra" in my American livingroom!" submitted May 23, 2011

Music Style: Folk, Celtic, Christian contemporary, Bluegrass
Sound: I really enjoy the rich tones that this guitar produces! The size and shape fits me perfectly--it is much easier for me to chord on this one, as the neck is the perfect length for me. I haven't tried it plugged in yet, but as most of my playing is acoustic, it's perfect! Feature: It came with a patch chord, an extra peg, etc. I haven't really used any of the extra accessories yet. I really am quite satisfied with it as it is, so it's hard to more specific as to what I would like different. Ease of Use: I find this instrument to be quite user-friendly, the action is just right, the manual has fairly clear instructions, it's easy to tune and hook up. I have yet to modify it to my "personal taste", but at face value, it already satisfies my personal taste. Quality: The only think I can think of that might be improved upon a little is adjusting the bridge or something...every once in a while, it will sort of buzz when being chorded. But it's not highly noticeable, so for me, it's not a big deal. Value: Yes! Manufacturer Support: When I submitted a lower-priced product from another site, I was immediately contacted by someone who was very pleasant, professional, and friendly. I was very impressed. I have not had cause to use the warranty yet, only the lowest price guarantee. The Wow Factor: It's gorgeous! I love the natural grain of the wood, not covered, but enhanced by showing it off to the world in a lovely finish! Overall: I expect this to last me for a few decades, at least! If this product were stolen or completely destroyed somehow, I might look for a replacement. I looked over many user reviews before purchasing this product, and I don't feel as though anything was different from what was reflected in the reviews. As far as what I like least about it, the only thing I could think of was that the smell of the finish was sort of strong when I pulled it out of the box the first time. Love this guitar overall!

"Not only does it have looks, but quality and worth the investment." submitted October 16, 2011

Music Style: Country, Classical
Sound: Love it. It's Ibanez's normal quality. Nothing more needs to be said. Feature: it's all there. Ease of Use: I can't wait until I get better so I can fully enjoy what this guitar can do. Quality: TOP Value: Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Really no ocmment here as I haven't needed anything on any of my Ibanez products. The Wow Factor: Yep, it's all there. Overall: I may expand to another format but I won't outgrow this one.

"Totally stacks up in real world gig applications with guitars costing ten times as much" submitted April 8, 2010

By a customer from davehahn.com
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician, Singer, recording artist, Studio Musician
Music Style: Motown to Country to Rock
Sound: Warm, Translucent, lifelike acoustic sound through PA system Feature: B-Band Pick up Quality: If it had better and/or locking machine heads It would have been perfect. This is the only guitar I own under $3,000. I played it, took it to a gig to compare with my Taylor 710 and Gibson Songwriter. It was different but incredibly beautiful sounding. I gig 4 to 7 days a week in high end professional settings. This guitar is now a staple at my gigs Manufacturer Support: This is an unknown

"Great guitar for the serious beginner." submitted July 23, 2008

Music Style: contemporary christian, rock
Sound: Too warm. When I play with my jam group unplugged, everyone has to ease off to even hear when I take a turn. Very disappointing. Feature: The zebrawood is awesome and gets raves from everyone who sees it for the first time. I love the XLR and regular guitar plugs built in. Also the easy access battery compartment is super. My Larrivee that cost about 4x as much requires all the strings be loosened to get inside the guitar to change out the battery -- with ONE hand! :( Ease of Use: Average playability. Setup could've been lower, but acceptable. Plugged in the sound is below what I had expected. Quality: This is a beautiful guitar and feels well made. Feels good in my hands. Seems tough enough to take a little punishment without too much damage. Value: It is worth the money if you want a warm, low end guitar to practice with or for a beginner. Manufacturer Support: N/A Overall: I will replace it as soon as possible.

"WARM" submitted July 17, 2008

By a customer from mail.weber.edu
Overall
Music Style: Eclectic, but mostly metal.
Sound: Extremely warm. The higher strings sound much better, the lower strings are quite uninspiring to me, really thuddy. Feature: The XLR output is a really cool feature. The onboard tuner is always handy. Ease of Use: My action wasn't the greatest, I'd prefer a little lower. It's pretty far from my ideal sound, even with my favorite strings. Quality: The pickup brought a little bit of trouble, but it was a quick fix. Otherwise a very well built instrument. Value: I'd say it's a decent value, although I personally wish I'd saved up a little bit more for an Ovation. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Very amazing looking guitar. Overall: It didn't take long for the disappointments to come through. Like I said, the tone is very warm, and when it comes to playing unplugged I'd rather play my Mitchell that was half the price. I can't get a bright tone out of it; new strings sound like they've been on for 9 months after about a week. I wish it had a brighter tone.

When you call, mention priority code 14XH-B7WD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976