When you call, mention priority code 15F8-6NW0

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez EGEN8 Herman Li

Get the exact tones you hear from Herman Li on the stage and on DragonForce recordings with this flame-maple-topped Ibanez -- built to Li's exacting specs.

Overall

"A fine guitar. I enjoy using it. I don't follow Dragonforce or Herman Li (my sons do) even though he was born here in Hong Kong." submitted April 25, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: over 40 years as guitarist, singer and teacher.
Music Style: Mainly oldies, '50's to '70's.
Sound: As a professional guitarist and guitar tacher for over 40 years I've played a lot of guitars. I've been a Stratman since the '60's with occasional switches to Gretsch and Gibson. This guitar took a certain amount of time to set up properly. The sound is very good and varied and suits my mixture of music ranging from the '50's through to the '80's. I tested it for a long time before purchase. I will be using it with a Marshall amp amongst others. Feature: The guitar came with the usual allen keys and spare spring. Ease of Use: Easy to get the good sounds I need from this guitar. Quality: Very nicely made. I treat my guitars carefully and make them last. As long as possible. Value: Definitely worth what I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: No dealings as yet with Ibanez. The Wow Factor: It appeals to me and everyone else who sees it. I don't know about it's "sex appeal". I don't really bother about that too much!! Overall: I expaect to use a product for a long time if I buy it. I would replace it if lost or stolen.

"A Guitar Player's Dream Comes True!!" submitted March 31, 2010

Music Style: Rock/alternative
Sound: I purchased this for my son for a graduation gift, then I thought I wanted to keep it for myself! Great quality, Many great sounds, 24 frets (I was hoping 21-24 were scalloped-not). Lightweight MONSTER!! Standard pick ups offer good tones. Feature: Natural flame maple top, mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard- A beautiful guitar. Hand grip. Edge III Tremlo (I have this in my Sam Totman Iceman and Love it! Push pull split coil volume- more great tones! I wanted Scalloped frets -not on this model! Ease of Use: Played tight for me, My son loves it though for fast shredding. Quality: Very good quality guitar for the price!! Value: Worth the price!! The Wow Factor: Very good appearance- wish there were more color choices. Overall: A great addition to my son's collection!

"sweet axe, so easy to play" submitted September 24, 2013

By Nicolas M in madras, OR
Musical Background: worship team and about 26yrs of jamming with friends
Music Style: What ever I,m feeling at the time.
Sound: The sound is clear well-defined with lots of bite. Feature: Plenty of features with lots of options to define your sound. Its like the Swiss Army knife of guitars. Ease of Use: I feel like I can play anything with this guitar. The setup right out-of-the-box is amazing. Quality: The quality is great. It is very well built and will last a lifetime. Value: Incredible value. I got a lot of guitar for a little very little money. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to use the support. That in itself should say something. The Wow Factor: This guitar is awesome it makes my other guitar is jealous. Overall: I got this guitar from zzounds and I have no regrets. I really didnt like Floyd Rose bridges. They where just to time consuming for someone who wants to just play but the edge bridge is great. Still takes some time to change strings but is well worth it. The action on the neck is outstanding. The sound is clear at any volume. I Definitely would buy this guitar again and recommend it to others. I can't wait to get another Ibanez.

When you call, mention priority code 15F8-6NW0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976