When you call, mention priority code 143T-QRLW

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez BTB676 Bass

Long lasting lucious sustain, a visually pleasing design, and professional class EQing can be yours with the superb value and neck-thru design of the BTB676.

"Excellent 6 string Reasonable price" submitted August 4, 2012

By David R in Carteret, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Bass,Keys, Percussion Playing 20+ years Berklee certified pro bassist
Music Style: Jazz, Fusion, Rock, Metal, Blues, Classical
Sound: It has a very warm and articulate bottom, crisp mids, and smooth highs. It offers a lot of tonal options and could be used in a lot of different settings. Feature: I'm a very big fan of the Neutrik locking jack. I know of only one or two companies that equip them as a std feature (Conklin Guitars being the other) . The Bartolinis are incredible pickups and the controls are smooth and articulate (you can hear small tweaks almost immediately) The Mono-Rail Bridge saddles are great and offer good separation of the strings without sacrificing sustain or tone. Ease of Use: From warm and subtle to crushing and aggressive. Very versatile instrument. The natural finished neck is very inviting and Easy to play. ( I have small hands and it still plays' quite comfortable) Quality: There were some small flaws in the finish. namely in the seem between the ash body and the walnut top. Purely cosmetic and can only be seen up close. Also, My Bass came with the fret edges a little jagged. (I was told that this is a result of shrinkage of the neck wood during shipping overseas and is not a warrantied item.) The bass played so well though, That I just had the edges dressed at my local music store and zZounds recouped me for the job. (They really look out for the customer.) Value: The price is reasonable. It's a very well made instrument. The bartolinis are not commonly found in commercial instruments in this price range. The craftsmanship (other than described above ) is top notch. Feels like a hand made instrument. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with Ibanez or thier parent company Hoshino Int'l) But thus far, haven't had to. this is my second BTB ( The other is a rare 875 5string W/ piezos in it.) Both well made basses, solid! The Wow Factor: I've always been a fan of the "natural wood" finish. IMHO, it gives the instrument more versatility tone-wise and has a pleasing look Overall: Bought this Bass as an early graduation present for finishing myPro Bass certification @ Berklee, and used it in my improv class for melodies and solos. It has an awesome sound and is comparable to basses twice it's price.

"outstanding experience!!" submitted September 14, 2013

By John A in e orange, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: singing 40 yrs, bass 3yrs, btb676, sgr405,yamaha keyboard......
Music Style: Gospel, r&b, jazz....but I'll try anything
Overall: Zzounds service is AWESOME!! & this btb is a monster!! Not for nit pickers, u gotta experiment to find ur tone, it's just so friggin' FUN!!! Makes me sound better than I am, glory to God!! Thanx Zzounds, kool indeed.......

"Awesome 6-string Contender" submitted August 11, 2011

Musical Background: Studio Session Bassist, Live Performances
Music Style: Anything and Everything
Sound: Even tone. Not too bassy or boomy, not middle-thick, not too bright or brassy. Very diverse bass that could be used in just about any genre of music. Great bass for a cover band bassist where many different styles of music are being played. Appropriate tone for all songs in a single bass. Also, would be great in a studio environment for the same reason. The use and quality of the woods used in this bass greatly contribute to this nice evenness of tone. On board Bertolini pups and pre make it easy to dial in a tone quickly. Feature: Neck through resonating sustain that goes on for days and days... Awesome tonewoods. Great look with the walnut veneer on the front of the body. I like the monorail bridge design, though some players may prefer a more traditional style bridge. The bridge is easy enough to replace if one decides to do so. Ease of Use: Big, thick, chunky bass. This bass is made for players who like traditional style bass guitar bodies, like Fender. If you're used to Ibanez SR basses, you'll be able to tell a big difference in the scale of the body, thickness of the neck, etc. This bass is not for a player with short fingers. I would definitely recommend to play before you buy. That said, I happen to like thick traditional style bodies, and I have longer fingers. I fit this bass just fine. :-) Quality: Ibanez makes the best quality guitars in the world for mass production. Period. Value: I would expect to pay what zZounds is selling this bass for. I would say its a good value, but not an 'outragious, blow your mind' kind of value. Manufacturer Support: Had one issue with an older Ibanez that I owned. Support was top notch. The Wow Factor: I am trying to decide whether this bass or the SR506M with the maple neck and fingerboard would be more appropriate for me. I wish that I could afford to get them both! ;-) Overall: Overall, great bass. Excellent for anyone who needs versitile tone from a single bass guitar. Studio session cats (yours truly), cover band bassists, and knob-tweaker-in-the-middle-of-the-songers will love this bass. Mostly modern tonality, with hints of vintage traditional midrange tones hiding in the background. Good features without being 'over-the-top.' This bass will definitely impress with its great looks, versitile tone, and cool vibe.

When you call, mention priority code 143T-QRLW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976