When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-SCC2

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez BTB675M Bass

Craft your perfect bass tone with the 5-string BTB675M -- packed with punchy Bartolini BH-1 pickups, a pickup balance/blend knob, 3-band EQ and a mid switch.

"Unbelievable 5 string bass!" submitted August 23, 2012

By Shawn C in Belmont, NH
Overall
Musical Background: 32 years playing guitar and singing. 7 years playing bass.I play in a semi-pro roots/rockabilly (and more) trio, and at church.
Music Style: rockabilly, roots rock, "classic" rock, country, pop, Christian.
Sound: Sound is fantastic, great tone that punches through the mix, and anchors the band well! I loved the sound of my 4 string BTB, this is better than that! The Bartolini's on this bass rock! Feature: Boost/cut knobs work very well, bass balances very well on shoulder, very easy to play! Swamp ash main body with walnut top laminate (with a darker thin piece between them) is very striking. Maple and walnut through next is solid as a rock! Ease of Use: Very playable instrument, only playing adjustments are for the extra string, and the 1" longer scale. I've had the bass about 3 weeks now, and every time I play it, the playability gets easier! Quality: Fit and finish are almost flawless everwhere. The bass is VERY well made. Seems like this will last me the rest of my playing days! Value: When I showed it to my band mates, the guitar player was blown away by what I paid for this bass, he felt it was easily worth $400 to $500 more than I paid! I have to agree, I looked at and played a lot of basses before choosing this one, most costing in that $400 to $500 more expensive range, and I completely feel I made the right choice! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with Ibanez, don't imagine I'll have to with this bass! The Wow Factor: The minute I opened the case, both my wife and I exclaimed "oh!" Wow... great looking is an understatement!! This bass is so visually striking, I"m constantly getting very positive comments on it. People always seem to want to touch it! Part of why I bought it was the visual appeal to me. I"m not the "buy what everyone else has" type of guy, so I was looking for a great sounding, that was well balanced, and looked different from the "standard" basses! Boy howdy do I have that!! Overall: First off, in regards to zZounds... I ordered this bass (and case) on a Friday morning, by Saturday afternoon, the package was sitting on my porch! A little more than 24 hours shipping? Amazing! Then I opened the package and case and was further blown away...

"Quite surprised!!!" submitted January 12, 2014

By John W in Turllock, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass since 1961.
Music Style: Gospel, rock, rhythm and blues.
Overall: Having played a Gibson Les Paul Bass since 1970, I decided to learn how to play a 5-string. While my first choice was a Fender Jazz for about $1799.00, I wanted to keep under a budget of $1000 and was very surprised to find a fantastic bass in this Ibanez. I love the feel, looks and especially the sound. What a pleasure to hold and look at. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable 5-string.

"Love at first site." submitted January 23, 2015

By Gregory Spann in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass for almost 36 years, mainly in local bands, churches and studios.
Music Style: I have played many different styles of music but also my personal style and abilities continue to evolve as I am constantly lea
Overall: Truth is I saw this bass hanging in a store and I just had to play it. My first impression was, wow this feels great. Then I found it on zzounds web site for much less than the store wanted so I bought it as soon as I was able. Best bass I've bought in years. This is my number 1,all the other basses I own are backups for my btb 675.

"Awesome sound, awesome look!" submitted December 8, 2015

By J. P in Piscataway, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I'm an all around musician, Professional bass player, guitar, and keyboard player
Music Style: R&B, gospel, Christian...
Overall: Ive been playing bass professionally for 25 years. I've played and own many basses, but the btb675m series bass is one of the best looking and sounding bass. The guitar custom designers at Ibanez has the bass player in mind with Its unique body style and sound has winner all over it. Im still getting compliments from my last show on how nice the bass sound and look. There is no need to keep reading reviews. Buy this bass today, you won't be disappointed. I'm truly a Bartolini fan for life, MK2's baby get on it!!!

"BTB675M BY IBANEZ " submitted September 29, 2015

By Julian Smith in kittrell, NC
Musical Background: 28 years playing bass guitar
Music Style: Gospel and R and B
Overall: OMG this bass is awesome. I am so in love with the sound and the quality of sound is phenomenal. I definitely would recommend

"Awesome" submitted December 31, 2013

By Funkshei Nudelman
Musical Background: 35+ years bassist. studio and live gigs
Music Style: Funk blues r&b hip hop classic rock salsa
Overall: Great bass. Extremely versatile and feels perfect right out the box.

"pleasantly surprised" submitted March 12, 2012

By tyrone t in El Dorado, AR
Musical Background: been playing for 20+ years
Music Style: gospel, jazz, blues RnB, rock
Overall: i've had this btb 675m bass for a little over a month and all i have been getting is great reviews. From how it looks to how it sounds.it really cuts thru the mix very well no problem being heard. The neck is fast and the maple fret board unbeleivable. i love the slap tone of this bass. the look of the bass speaks for itself. i'm very happy with it thinking very seriously about getting the 676m. if you get the chance check out this bass you won't be disappointed.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-SCC2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976