When you call, mention priority code 205-2LKW

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AW54 Artwood

Traditional yet modern, this mahogany acoustic guitar produces rich, open tones -- made possible by its breathable open pore natural finish.

"Best Guitar for the money" submitted November 5, 2014

By Michale Gaull in strongsville, OH
Musical Background: been playing guitar for 28 years
Music Style: all
Overall: I recently bought this guitar as one I could just take everywhere with me. I have a Taylor but don't always like to bring that guitar out camping and stuff. This guitar is amazing and the action and sound quality are almost unbelievable. This can be an everyday guitar and I would record with it. Outstanding job by ibanez on this one and for only 200.00, i'm not lying when I say it sounds as good as 700.00 guitars... Go try one out you will be amazed.

"Much more than expected!" submitted April 14, 2016

By Sheridan M in Mobile, AL
Overall
Musical Background: play guitar on and off over many years
Music Style: country, blue grass, Christian
Overall: I bought this guitar figuring it would make a good back up for messing around and taking places with me I wouldn't want to take my more pricey guitars to. This thing is beyond what I expected. It is actually quite beautiful. The sound is amazingly clear, crisp, with some punch to it and it has a long sustain. Great tones all around. Super fun to play. A very pleasing voice from this all wood acoustic. There's no bells and whistles on this thing and no electronics. So I can see where they cut the costs in producing this guitar. Surprisingly it stays in tune through some rough playing. I used a hair dryer to carefully peel off the pick guard. Wow, is this guitar even prettier! Bottom line is that this guitar is very worth the 200 bucks. I find it sounds as good as so many guitars priced a few hundred dollars more. I can't imagine any other guitar being a better value for the money than this one.

"Ibanez artwork Acoustic Guitar " submitted August 23, 2016

By Barbara M in Port Charlotte , FL
Overall
Musical Background: 3 years 1 hour a week lesson from my Teacher I am disabled and Doctor said get a hobby. This is my 3rd Guitar.
Music Style: This Guitar plays all kinds of music. Rock classical, folk.I have a nice Fender but, it is now too heavy for me to pick up & ne
Overall: I have 3 Guitars . Because of my disability I needed a lighter one than my Fender. I love this all wood Guitar and the wonderful sound. I have had private lessons for 3 years now and can read any sheet music. I am not great will cords because of short fingers other wise I enjoy it very much. Barbara

"NO WORRIES MATE" submitted October 3, 2016

By Jim Miller in Hendersonville, NC
Musical Background: experienced bluegrass gospel
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Even if you don't need this guitar BUY IT! For $50 bucks a month it's a no brained. The sound of it and playability of it are unbelievable. It is very warm and LOUD. I'm so very happy with it!

When you call, mention priority code 205-2LKW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976