866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20F-K1N9

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez ATK805E Bass

The unique, road-ready build found in the ATK805E produces massive 5-string tone that's perfect for the stage or studio.

"Highest Quality" submitted November 17, 2015

By Dustin J in Wenatchee, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years playing bass in a variety of settings.
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, 80s Metal, Pop, Contemporary Christian, Jazz, Fingerstyle Funk, etc. ...
Overall: The ATK805e demonstrates very high quality construction. The neck is nicely finished and is very comfortable to play. I haven't had to use it, but I appreciate the small touches like the truss rod adjustment that is not buried under a cover or at an awkward angle that is difficult to access. I also like that the battery compartment doesn't need to be unscrewed to change the battery. Before I purchased this bass I read a review that called it a "jack of all trades" and I would agree with that statement. You can get a wide variety of tonal options. (Personally, I think it has a nice sound with everything flat and both pickups selected, and I haven't found any need to do much tweaking with the knobs other than just to see what it can do. However, if you want variety in one package with an ability to get close to P-Bass, Jazz Bass, and Stingray tones all from the same bass, this is your instrument.) For me the top considerations in a bass are comfort, sound, construction quality, appearance, and finishing touches. This bass receives high marks in all categories. It's not what I would consider inexpensive, but it is a superb value. When you compare buying this $800 bass to buying something less expensive, realize that you will likely upgrade to a bass of this quality eventually. It is actually cheaper to purchase a quality instrument such as this in the beginning. Highly recommended.

"ATK 805E" submitted November 5, 2013

By Earl G in Richmond, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 10 yrs playing bass; also play keys and sax for many years...
Music Style: jazz, r&b, rock, blues, pop,
Overall: Great bass!!! Needed just a few adjustments out the box. Great sustain. The low B is not bad, could be a little tighter as I have beard better. But! I've also heard worse. As far as the pick ups, not crazy about them but they are not bad. You can deffinately get a smoking hot sound out of this bass. The tunning machines are good. The quality is excellent and the finish is beautifull. Not bad for 800 bucks. There are basses that cost twice as much which are equal in quality and sound.

"Great buy for the money" submitted January 19, 2014

By Will H
Musical Background: Long time professional musician
Overall: It has tons of great tones and after a string change I have it playing great. The action is nice but having a luthier take care of the fret edges makes a world of difference. I bought this bass to save my back from hauling around my heavy Alembic basses and at that price it's great. The body does seem a bit soft tho as little scratches started appearing on the bottom of the bass where it rests on my leg...and I have no idea why. But eh, I bought it as a useful gig bass for my coverband that does a wide range of songs and it is great for that.

"Love the Item but" submitted March 25, 2014

By Juan Montanez in Hartford , CT
Musical Background: Been playing for about 6montsh now and I pleay the bass
Music Style: Christina, rap, rock, jazz
Overall: I really love this bass. The only problem was it did not come ready to play. For example the fret board wood was very dry and had to treat it. Also the fret board edges where very sharp. Other then that it sound excellent and I love the feel. It's also very nice looking. The dark body with the light fret board is an excellent look.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20F-K1N9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)