When you call, mention priority code 14XD-GNP1

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez ATK1000C BTB Case

When you're not rocking out on your Ibanez BTB or EDC series bass, keep it safe and sound in this sturdy ATK1000C hard case's plush, snug-fitting interior.

"Buy it," submitted May 13, 2011

Overall
Sound: I sounds wonderful Feature: Its has a large compartment inside great for straps and some pedals if your so inclined. Also has a lock on the outside but I don't see it stopping someone who really wants to steal my bass. Ease of Use: you can put stickers on it if you want and make it look like any thing you want. Quality: While I have only had this case for a week, I am not sure, but I do have basically the same Ibanez case that is fitted to my Iceman and I have been lugging that around since 1994 through every type of condition imaginable and while it shows its abuse I have never had a problem with it, still smells the same after all those years and responds well to two year old twins who love to use it to walk around on... Value: I think it is a great value, judging from my experience with the same type of case Its well worth 17 years of solid use. Manufacturer Support: I have three Ibanez basses and two of their cases, I have never had a problem with anything they have put out. The Wow Factor: no sex appeal but it works out. the red interior is kind of neat as the bass I have in it is the sunburst so its a good fit. Overall: I don't think I will ever have to replace this case, it is built very solid and it fits the BTB very very snug, almost thought I had the wrong case when I tried to close it. the compartment in the middle has been very helpful for keeping tools and straps etc, best of all if you carry sheet music or like me your favorite guitar mag, it fits in the compartment perfectly. If you have the BTB which I imagine you do why else would you be reading this I say get it, there are cheaper cases out there I own one and my poor baby was sliding all around in there, the BTB is a great investment protect it with the case that was made for it.

"Happy camper, another satisfied customer,etc..." submitted April 2, 2010

By ZZounds
Musical Background: 34 year musician, guitar, bass, keyboards - semi pro/hobby
Music Style: Rock/Funk/Jazz/Tecno/Neo Soul/Alternative
Sound: N/A - I guess if I drop the case it would make a sound, hmmm? Nah, better not do that. :-) Feature: Sturdy and solid. My new BTB bass fits very snug with no movement. Nice plush interior. Large storage area for straps, picks, cords, etc... Decent latches with a lock (but nothing a determined thief couldn't get through). Hinges are fine and lined up well. Same black vinyl material they've been using for decades which will eventually wear, rip, and crack over the years. It's heavier than say a molded SKB case in comparison. It's nothing you want to lug by hand for long extended periods, a gig bag with back pack strap is best for that. Has the "Ibanez" logo sprayed on it, looks like it will wear off easily over time, cheap like. Ease of Use: It's a case - you flip the latches, open the case, insert or remove your instrument and then close it when your are through. Simple enough. Quality: Personally, I think the case is worth $80 and not the $134 asking price. Still it's a nice solid sturdy case and should nicely protect my investment should I tip it over by accident or something. But I gave it a 9 because a stitch of thread was loose on the corner of my case. The only real thing I'm hoping for is that over time the handle holds up and doesn't come off from carrying it. Value: Like I said earlier, I think the asking price is a little, just a little bit much in my opinion but it wasn't a deal breaker either. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them yet (at least not over a guitar/bass case). The Wow Factor: I have it. Looks fine. The plush interior has the real aesthetic, plus the nice size storage compartment. Overall: A very good case to protect your investment. For weight, eh? A bit heavy if you plan to carry it by hand when traveling far (gig bag recommended for that). I got it because it seemed sturdy besides it being made for the Ibanez BTB bass. I wouldn't have mind looking at other cases like an Gator or SKB for my bass over this one but over all I'm happy with this purchase. However I'm still going to get a gig bag for my bass, this is not the case you want to travel with on a subway.

Ibanez ATK1000C BTB Case Customer Review submitted September 6, 2004

Overall
Sound: AWSOME IT IS REALLY CLEAR ON THE LOW END SIDE AND REALLY CLEAR ON THE HARMONIC SIDE AS WELL

When you call, mention priority code 14XD-GNP1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976