When you call, mention priority code 145B-0GX0

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AS73 Artcore

The Ibanez AS73 Artcore makes rich semi-hollowbody tone affordable. With a double cutaway and a pair of humbuckers, this tone machine looks and sounds great.

"BEST AND MOST VERSATILE GUITAR I OWN!" submitted May 5, 2012

By Tom F in Lake Elsinore, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 35 years in pick-up bands, and now playing guitar and bass in a church band that plays rock-style music.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, classic rock, blues
Sound: The sound is mellow and you can get an amazing variety of tones out of this thing. It seems for most of my other guitars (including Gibsons, Fender, Shecter, Epiphones, etc.) the tone and volume controls don't do much for you. I mean you can take the edge off the distortion when using pedals, and you can tone down the highs a bit, but they're not very linear or sensitive. On the AS-73, the volume and tone controls make a BIG difference to your tone! Just little tweaks on them give you a whole new sound. You can make it sound very mellow and smooth in the background for a rhythm and then crank them up for a few fills, then really open them up for piercing leads. It is hands down the most versatile guitar I own because I can get ANY sound out of it. Feature: I LOVE the Grover tuners and they hold the axe in tune completely over days and days. The bridge and tail piece are high quality. The gloss finish is very deep and even. The wood on mine is beautiful. The burst finish is even applied. Ease of Use: One reviewer commented on the AS-73 being neck heavy. Huh??? Mine is perfectly balanced. It's got a flatter radius and something between a Gibson 50's and a 60's neck. VERY comfortable for hours of playing and extremely easy to access the higher frets. Quality: Usually, when you buy a high end guitar, you really can see the truth in the statement, "You get what you paid for." Not with this guitar! I gasped when I got it, and after playing it for a few years, I can see what in the world a Gibson ES-335 has over this guitar. This does not look like a cheap imitation at all. In other words, I can't imagine what the ES-335 could do better than this that demands thousands more dollars out of your pocket! Value: You will feel guilty for not paying at least $1,000 or more on this guitar. I literally have had to check my receipt a few times to remind myself what a great deal this was. You can buy about six of these before you're even in the ball park for the Gibson, so I'd say this is an absolute STEAL!! Manufacturer Support: Have NOT dealt with the company over this guitar. Absolutely no need to. YEARS of dependable service. The Wow Factor: HUGE "Wow Factor" with the brown burst finish! Every time I look at it, I have to just stare at it for several minutes before I play it. It commands attention, and everyone that sees this guitar makes positive comments about it. Overall: This guitar literally made me gasp when I opened the case. It's THAT beautiful. I looked it over from top to bottom with a VERY critical eye and didn't find a single flaw. The neck is as straight as an arrow with not curves, twists or bends. The frets are beautifully finished. I just couldn't get over the looks of it though. I got brown sunburst and it is absolutely stunning to look at.

Ibanez AS73 Artcore Customer Review submitted November 28, 2010

Music Style: Jazz, Blues, Rock
Sound: Very responsive sound and natural sustain is incredible. Getting that Larry Carlton crunch and sustain compared to much more expensive ES335 guitars ($2000 and up) is a breeze! If you use compression and a little crunch, the sound is killer. Feature: Not a lot of bells and whistles here. 3 position pickup selector. Middle position requires naturally that you blend your neck and bridge pickups. A "magic knob" like B.B. King has on Gibson Lucille lets you set the blend and raise the volume on both with one knob. This would be a great option. Ease of Use: Plays true throughout the neck. I recommend using 10-52 verses lighter strings to get that rich bottom end. The quick lock tailpiece is great. You barely need to strectch the stings more than 3 times and the puppy is in tune. Be sure to take the time to replace the strings and intonate immediately. As with any fixed bridge with tun-o-matic type elements, the G string can get a bit hinky at times. Quality: Made in China under Ibanez quality control supervision. No flaws at all. I have the white on and it is a beauty. Value: Hmmmmmm, let me think about it for a second. I play a lot of gigs and damned if I am going to bring a $3000 ES335 to a situation where I may lose it. For less than $400 this guitar is incredible. Manufacturer Support: No need. The Wow Factor: Nice fit and finish, pretty and I get a lot of compliments on it. Overall: I expect to keep it as a mainstay for a long time.

"I love it!" submitted May 9, 2004

Music Style: Rock & jazz
Sound: Had nearly a year now & I love it! The PUs are desent, medium output & full sounding, but some Gibson 490 & 498 would be a big improvement. Inotation is nearly perfect. Very good value & I just enjoy playing it...can't put it down. Feature: Average features, nothing special. Quality: The finish is beatiful, the tuners are stable (it can sit for weeks unplayed & stay intune, unlike my Les Paul), the binding could be better around the sound holes but hey it's $300 Value: The best value I've ever come across in my 15+ years of playing. Manufacturer Support: No problems, none needed but Ibanez can be more forth coming on all their products. The Wow Factor: Very sexy, if it were a woman...ah never mind. Very classy! Overall: I love it!

"Amazing guitar" submitted March 28, 2012

By Michael K in Springfield, MA
Musical Background: 35 years Pro
Music Style: R&B, Christian, Funk, Rock...
Overall: About 8 years ago I was looking for an other guitar to complement my '77 Strat, I was playing strictly classic R&B. I tried Gibson, Epiphone, Fender and a few others and then the salesperson suggested trying the Ibanez...yea Right those are for shredders. Boy was I wrong. This guitar has array of endless tones, believe me I'm real picky. The action was great right out of the box and quality of finish is very good. I put the Strat away for along time and this became my primary guitar. And yes, you can shred with this.

"We played it and expected a $1500.00+ price tag. We were sure surprised that such an inexpensive instrument had all the makings" submitted November 2, 2004

Musical Background: Hobbyist and Active Musician
Music Style: Jazz, Blues, Country, Classic Rock, Oldies
Sound: I just purchased this guitar for my wife. She picked it out of a huge store with thousands of guitars because she thought it was the most beautiful guitar she had ever seen. After we got it home and hooked it up to our equipment, I was awestruck at the sound quality! Stock "out-of-the-box", this guitar needed NO adjustments whatsoever (other than tuning of course!). The sound of this guitar is just as good, if not better, than my $1000.00 electric! The guitar even sounds great played without an amp! The only bad thing about the sound of this guitar is that the price is so low, which might give the impression that this is a cheaply made guitar. The sound quality of this guitar is what you would expect if you bought a $1500.00+ priced guitar. Finally, an affordable "expensive quality" guitar! Feature: This guitar was purchased at a local music store, and did not come with any extra accessories other than what was on the guitar. The materials used in this guitar appear to be only the very best. The dual hum. pickups sound wonderful for blues/jazz/rock/blue grass/country. The hardware is high quality, easy to tune, and (get this) STAYS in tune even with a heavy playing session! Normally one would almost expect to replace the strings with a high quality string. Not this guitar! The stock strings are still being used! If you're thinking about buying this guitar and are still undecided, just go to a music store and HOLD ONE! It just FEELS right! It is well balanced, not too heavy not too light. This guitar is the least expensive guitar we own, yet is the BEST guitar we own! Quality: This guitar had no blemishes, defects or loose parts whatsoever. It is nothing short of near perfection! We'll come back in about 5 years or more and tell you how it's holding up. The quality of parts and workmanship tell us that we can expect this guitar to be a lifetime partner! We plan to purchase a second (third?) Ibanez Artcore AS73 to keep off-tuned for specific types of music. Value: The Artcore AS73 is hands-down, TOP NOTCH quality! The ONLY thing that seems to be out of line with this guitar is the price is so low! If you were to play this guitar and have no clue what the price was, you would assume the price was in the thousands. Manufacturer Support: We've never needed any support with this guitar. It has been a real friend! The Wow Factor: The sex appeal? Well, let me tell you that my wife picked this guitar out herself! We were in a guitar store that had thousands of guitars on display and she spotted this guitar out hanging quietly in the back of the store, high on the wall. My wife is very conservative about making a "scene" about things, yet when she saw this guitar she made a gasping intake sound, followed immediately by a sound that I cannot describe, but it was a sound of complete "I want it"'ness. She picked the Artcore AS73 over a $3500.00 Les Paul she was holding when she saw the AS73 hanging on the wall. She immediately gave up the Les Paul and asked for the AS73. The hardest thing was getting her to put it down long enough for me to pay for it so we could go home. Now my wife takes it everywhere with her to show all her friends. This guitar has influenced some of her friends to start playing guitar! Try this test for yourself: take the AS73, and line it up with about 10 other style guitars. Stand back, take a look at them all, and see which one makes you want to look a little closer! Then you'll know it wasn't just my wife, you'll know that this guitar is truely something special! Overall: We plan to use the AS73 as a "main-use" guitar. We also plan on purchasing another AS73 to have off-tuned/drop-tuned, etc for specific purposes. There really is nothing else on the market that would make us even look for another product. The style of this guitar is different than most first-time guitar buyers would look at, which is a shame. I would like to encourage all first-time guitar buyers to hold and play this guitar before making a purchase. I would like to encourage all pro's out there to do the same. The pro's will immediately recognize the superb craftsmanship and quality of this instrument. This guitar is one that you shouldn't pass up if you're in the market for a guitar!
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

""One Sweet Guitar"" submitted January 13, 2006

Musical Background: Full Fleged Musician
Music Style: Punk, Blues, Rock, Alt.
Sound: The sound of this guitar is good for almost any style of music there is. It is the best sounding guitar i've ever played! NOT JOKING Feature: This guitar dosen't have a tremelo bar, but I prefer it that way. The tune-o-matic bridge is awsome. Quality: It's Just Great.I've found no flaws yet. Value: Worth more than it's price. The Wow Factor: It's a sweet looking guitar, don't get me wrong, but it's not what I would classify as sexy. Overall: This may be the best guitar I will ever own!

"Awesome value." submitted May 17, 2011

Music Style: Rock, bits of jazz and folk
Sound: Most of my electric experience is with cheaper guitars with cheap pickups. The pickups on these work as well as any to my ear. As you would expect, the neck position gives nice rich jazz sounds; the bridge brightens things up, but it's no tele. It pairs nicely with my AC15, which is a bright amp. Feature: Basic setup as one would expect. The components seem solid. The floating bridge allows for adjusting the intonation of each string, as one would hope on this type of guitar. Ease of Use: Yes, the interface is, uh, intuitive. It has six strings and frets. Had the guitar setup at my favourite shop - nice action. I can't speak to using this guitar with pedals, as I don't really use them much. As you would expect, this guitar is a bit more prone to feedback than a solid body if I stand in front of the amp and crank it (so, don't stand in front of your amp and crank it). Quality: Solid and well built. Stunning to look at with a nice finish. Value: Incredible value. I haven't seen much else in this price range this nice. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any issues requiring me to deal with Ibanez. The Wow Factor: Even after playing it for months, I still feel like I'm picking up a valuable instrument. Hard to believe this guitar comes so cheap, even from Asia. Overall: Wouldn't mind having another tele around for variety's sake, but I can't see ever giving this guitar up.

"A well-kept secret" submitted May 18, 2013

By Jack Pointer in Waterbury, VT
Musical Background: Playing for 25 years; occasionally performing
Music Style: Funk, soul, R&B
Overall: I've always loved that 335 semi sound but never believed that it was attainable. After all, 335s are 2 or 3 grand, and those foreign-made ones aren't even in the same neighborhood when it comes to quality, right? So I'd end up spending on a quality strat style like an American Fender or a G&L--great guitars that I would end up selling due to financial issues and the like. After a few years of not having an axe, I decided to look around for something that I could play from time to time, and decided to keep an open mind and look at these lower-price-point semis. I researched them quite a bit--as I'm sure some of you might be--and kept coming back to two models, one of which was the Ibanez AS 73. I rolled the dice and picked one up from ZZounds about this time last year. I'll be honest: Well worth the money. I love this guitar. I love the sound, and I love the quality. It holds its own with the real deal. The pickups were OK, but I decided to upgrade to some Duncans and made the tone so much better. I'm grateful that such a great instrument is so affordable.

"Looking for a guitar bargain? Check out this Artcore beauty!" submitted February 4, 2009

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Blues, Jazz, Folk
Sound: This is a very versatile guitar. It is satisfying to grab it and play acoustically, not because of any great volume, but because of its string to string tonal warmth, anywhere on the neck. This tone translates well through its p'ups also, with an expressive, well-rounded palette that finds its most comfortable home in anything from blues, through several rock styles with singing, sustaining, clean, to a very satisfying sweet to throaty crunch when urged by a Bad Monkey through both Fender tubes and a Roland Solid State. Feature: Nothing fancy here, but everything is solid, and attractive from bridge to tuners. It should have an owners manual providing specifications, basic care, warranty, and set-up information, etc. It's not a deal-breaker of course, especially for a guitarist with a bit of experience; however there's no excuse not to on such a well-crafted instrument that instills pride of ownership. Fender certainly does this for its similarly priced guitars. Ease of Use: Again, no manual!! It takes my few pedals well, and it gives a wide range of tweakability from its solid humbuckers and controls. It is simple to coax very musical, controllable, feedback from it, and it performs well with open tunings, as many semi-hollows seem to. This is a guitar that a beginner could learn with and then enjoy far past the intermediate stage. It really is a lot of guitar for the money. Quality: This is a well made guitar, unreal almost for its price A friend of mine who doesn't play but has good taste and appreciates guitars recently said simply, "That is a beautiful guitar". I expect that he'd have been quite surprised to learn what I'd pay for it. Value: It is a bargain!!! Manufacturer Support: No experience on contact, with Ibanez...none needed. That's good, but I'll give them a 5 for no manual, and making it difficult to find a suitable guitar case. The Wow Factor: I purchased it from a store sitting side to side with other brands...it stood out...mine is cherry, and is much better looking than any picture I've ever seen of this guitar in a catalog or on a website. Overall: If it were stolen I'd try to replace it with one just like it, in fact I may buy another one just to keep in another tuning.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Killer axe! Fabulous price!" submitted January 29, 2005

Overall
Sound: This is the best Bang for the buck EVER! Plays great, sounds beautiful, and stays in tune. I played an ES335 for 17 years, and I know a good axe when I play one. This is a good axe! Feature: 4 controls, double cutaway, and humbuckers, for that price!!!! Quality: Not the best wood, but I'm not complaining! Value: Worth the price and more! The Wow Factor: Bought one!

"It was fate" submitted July 16, 2008

Overall
Sound: When I first plugged it in in the store, I played a bit of a bluesy tone. Sounded amazing. Then, I played a soft vintage chord progression. Sounded amazing. After buying it a while later, I went to jam with some friends who love to play heavy metal. I turned up the distortion and... sounded amazing. I've yet to find a way to make it sound bad, aside from letting my drummer try to play it. Feature: Pretty basic setup, two pickups, two volume and two tone knobs, etc etc. However, the hardware is very good. As mentioned in "sound" it has a great sound, as mentioned in "I Want It" it has a great look. Really, it doesn't fail anywhere, except I did want a bigsby on it, but I plan to buy one very soon. Ease of Use: Personally, the most exceptional thing about this guitar is how easy it is to move from fret to fret, bend the strings along the wood of the neck, slide up and down the neck, and overall playing. It's easy to play even the highest of frets, and only an SG's body would be more suited for slicing the high notes. Honestly, there's not much to say about the ease of use other than, it's very easy and very fun to use, able to make a wide range of sounds and tones while your fingers dance over it nicely. Quality: I've never looked at this guitar without thinking good thoughts about it. It's got a solid finish, and strong build, it can withstand hard playing while still looking great. It's easy to keep clean and polished, and easy to keep sounding great. The pickups are high quality and have yet to let me down in any way. Quality is a great word to describe this guitar, especially for it's value. Value: Are you kidding? A semi-hollow for $350-400 that sounds this good? Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to call on anyone about it. It's still perfect! The Wow Factor: Personally, I own the red finish version of this guitar. She's got a sleek look mixed with a vintage and formal feeling that makes her both perfectly suited for playing and for making guests drool with jealousy. Sure, she doesn't say "Gibson" or "Fender," not even "Gretsch" or "Guild," but she's got her own beauty that I find incomparable. Overall: When I first walked into the guitar shop I was in no financial status to afford a new guitar. I walked up and down the rows of axes in the shop and on a stand on the floor shoved between a couple of Parkers (Not sure why it was in that section... Maybe so I'd find it) was a red AS-73 with a beautiful white trim. I picked it up, pulled a pick from my pocket and ran it across the strings. It was in tune and sounded great. Within minutes I had it plugged in and it didn't take long for me to say, "This is my guitar." Saved up, and a month later I bought it. Owned it for months now, never had a single complaint... Friends and family get jealous of this guitar because I spend more time with it than with them. But, like all musicians I have a serious bond with my instruments, especially this one. It spoke to me in the store that day and still speaks to me today, a feeling that most experienced musicians know the importance of. If you dont love your instrument, it wont sound like it should, and I love this instrument.

"Awesome semi-hollow body guitar. Tears up Epiphone's Dot." submitted June 30, 2005

Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobbyist,
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues
Overall: I was looking for a semi-hollow body guitar for about half of a year. It came down between the Epiphone Dot and the Ibanez AS-73. The Epiphone was expensive and at first I thought it might be better simply becuase of the name. But I found out after playing the Ibanez, the Epiphone didn't interest me at all. The Ibanez had a much warmer tone. Very surprisingly it had very good sustain and a very fast neck. Has great lows, mids, and highs. This guitar continues to surprise me. This pickups sound the best when playing clean, but are not dissapointing when playing with distortion. If you are looking for a great sounding semi-hollow that don't put you in debt; this is the way to go.

"Best Guitar for the Money" submitted April 9, 2013

By Mike B in Avon, CT
Musical Background: 25 yrs
Music Style: Classic Rock, Dan Fogelberg, Eagles Jimmy Buffett
Overall: Great Looking, Great sounding Guitar. Very versatile you can play any style of music. Early 70's classic Rock sounds really good on it.

"im in guitar heaven" submitted January 3, 2005

Overall
Music Style: Blues rockabilly and of course godd old rock and roll
Sound: Just simply incredible what can i say it is a muscians friend the range is awesome Feature: Hey no FLAWS at this price..the fit and finish is terrific Quality: had it for a year with some heavy use it just keeps on playing Value: read my lips you can't and will not find another guitar with the quality and sound and finish in this price range unless you willing to pay a grand or so Manufacturer Support: never had to use it The Wow Factor: if you want the best there is look no further than IBANEZ ARTCORE SERIES Overall: this one is a lifer

"AWESOME guitar for the price. a few things it could do with, but all in all, great guitar!!" submitted June 10, 2003

Music Style: Blues/Jazz
Sound: A higher gauge string definately suites this guitar, otherwise its just too twangy... i too have lowered the strings and raised the neck pup, and its sounds pretty awesome. I believe this guitar is limited to the styles of music, not only does the shape say that, but in my opinion so does the tone.. Feature: The pickups that come standard on this guitar are pretty bloody good. quality is definately the bang for your buck! Quality: The main part of the body is just a little too big and doesnt come in enough colours... everything on the guitar seems to be in order and all in all is pretty darn good. Value: definately value for money. Manufacturer Support: im not sure, but if they lowered their price on some of their products i wouldve rated them higher ;) The Wow Factor: i wouldnt rate it too high with the looks, because the body is just that bit too big... Overall: overall its a pretty darn good guitar. again, if the body wasnt so big and it had a bigger range of colours, i would probably give it a 10 because u DEFINATELY get what u paid for....

"I've made a friend." submitted December 27, 2007

By hilkat
Overall
Sound: Sound is so darned subjective; if you don't think so just sit down with a group of guitarists and ask them to describe their favorite rock/blues/jazz, etc, guitar sound. You will hear the same guitar and setting described in many seemingly opposed ways. My best description of the overall sound of the Ibanez AM 73 is warm throatiness without the usual "Jazz" guitar muffle. And It can scream as clear or distorted as you want, but just as quickly give you those full, rich, clean lows. If I compared it to a voice type I'd say it was a Ray Charles. My old ES 335's were similar, but not as throaty (new word?). Feature: Remember; this is in the context of a $350-range mass produced guitar: This beauty comes with no pick guard or tremelo. I am more than satisfied with that setup, although, I've always enjoyed using a quality tremelo. And,it can be added if necessary. A Pick guard just isn't a critical item, and again, it's easily added after the fact. What you do get are two excellent pickups, a decent set of tuners, a very good bridge and tailpiece and a superbly finished neck, head and body. Ease of Use: Now, a real deal maker for me --- the neck: It is fairly wide and flat and simply feels great. Frets are on the wide range and the action was low right out of the box, but easily adjustable. This guitar neck, although bound, which on more cheaply made guitars can feel clunky; feels smooth and clean. The frets were well finished; no sharp ends. My only "rather" on usability is I'd rather have a better balance; it is somewhat neck heavy. Not a big factor, but something that needs getting used to. I don't notice it now, until I play other semi- hollows. Quality: As I alluded to in "Features", you are not going to get this kind of quality materials and construction for this price in other brands without some long and careful shopping --- and maybe a friend in the guitar selling business. I found the general fit and finish to be as good as instruments costing twice as much. As far as dependability, I've had mine for about 6 months. It holds its tune very well. I haven't played gigs since the 50's and 60's, so it will not have to suffer the road as my SG's and 335's did, so I can't really say at this point. What I can see from experience is with the full body, neck and head binding and general construction, it should wear fine. You have to care for any grade of instrument. Value: Get one now. Don't wait. Manufacturer Support: Short story about ZZounds: I'm retired on an extremely 'fixed' (read that as small) income. I researched and shopped local and internet sellers for the best guitar I could afford for what I had to spend. I chose mostly based on cost balanced by quality. With that in mind, I ordered a 'blemished' AM 73 with no small amount of trepidation. The Salesperson assured me that it would be in excellent condition. It arrived on time and very well packed. Unfortunately, a gouge was evident in the inner packaging, barely evident on the outer box. The blow had hit precisely on the top of the three way toggle switch, busting the switch handle off down in the threads. The guitar itself, looked spotless. It played great right out of the box. I called the ZZounds and explained the shipping damage. But no other blemeshed 73's were available, and a new switch would take days to ship from the factory. The salesperson spoke to his manager and within 5 minutes a brand new, factory fresh Ibanez AM 73 was on its way overnight. That, my friends, is top shelf support. Enough said. The Wow Factor: I musically bonded to this understated beauty after a couple of blues runs through my trusty Princeton. She now spends about 4 hours a day in my immediate clutches. Sex appeal? Maybe not, but I'd take her anywhere that I'd take my wife. Overall: I've been a prisoner of music for about 50 ---- Jeez, 50??? ---- years. I've owned and played the good, bad and indifferent, from a pristine Gibson L7 that toppled down a high, winding attic staircase to its total destruction, to SG's, ES 335's, any number of Fenders, Gretchs, Guilds, and many lesser knowns. If I still owned half of the guitars I owned in the "days", I would be wealthy. But, for me, in the final take, an instrument either has a 'presence'---a life to it, Or, it sits there inert; just a hunk of highly polished woods with knobs. I'm sure many of you have had instruments of both kinds---many more by far of the inert type. But, for those 'live' guitars It doesn't always mean you have the greatest playing or sounding guitar; it does mean you have a special connection to that particular instrument. You are happy to pick it up and play it any hour of the day or night. We are emotional beings and we want to use emotionally 'live' instruments that convey those good vibrations. I like this dark (somewhat sexy) brown 73. It is becoming a valued friend. It talks to me (my wife has voiced some concern about that). And, when I really relax and play it well, it has some neat things to say.
41 of 42 people (97.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Exceptional quality for a steal of a Price" submitted July 13, 2005

By a customer from amplats.co.za
Music Style: Rock/Blues
Sound: Fantastic tonal response, a real "players" guitar! compared to others in its price class, it shines! Feature: This guitar has reasonbly good stock equipment on and one can really go to town and add all the pricy extra's with little or no changes. for it's price, once again, it cannot be breaten! Quality: The attention to detail is very good, as for the cheaper accessories (inlays etc), one cannot really see the difference, hence a thumbs-up to good workmanship Value: Compare, what's there to compare? It's a model that surprises and intrigues. If you are saving up for a cheaper guitar, save some more, it will be well worth it! Manufacturer Support: The Warranty is the standard Ibanez. but from where I bought it, I'll rather take my chances at home than send it to them. Inspect and test everthing before comitting your money, and if the supplier won't budge, move on. The Wow Factor: No contest! the other players think I am a pro with an endorsment, the ladies think I have $$$. this axe MAKES you want to play better! Overall: This guitar will be played until the frets are level with the fingerboard! Buy one! it's so unique, you'll stand out.

When you call, mention priority code 145B-0GX0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976