When you call, mention priority code 1761-TJ8T

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez ARZ307 Artist

With a single cutaway design and 7 strings, this guitar offers access to the higher frets for scorching solos in between your heavy riffing.

"Amazing guitar for the money" submitted February 21, 2012

By Kyle Brown in Clarkston, KS
Musical Background: 15+yrs
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues
Sound: The sound is nothing special. It sounds fine, and the cleans are much better than my Schecter Damien 7. I intend to swap out the pickups. The Burstbucker Pro on the bridge of my Gibson sounds much heavier when overdriven than whatever is in my Ibanez. Feature: It does not have fret inlays, however, this was not a problem as there are markers on the top of the neck. This really did not take any time to adjust to. The most impressive feature is the neck contour at the heal, it allows for amazing neck access. Ease of Use: I thought it would take some getting used to (not having fret inlays) but it really was not noticeable when playing and I like the look. Quality: This is a high quality build. Definately beats the schecter in build quality. The tuners are junk though, they def. need swapped. This is probably the biggest downfall. Value: This guitar could probably sell just as well at 699.99 if it were offered with different pups and tuning machines. Im glad its not though, so that I can use the savings to choose my own pickups and tuners. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: This is one of the few Les Paul style 7 strings. My opinion is def. biased because I play and love Gibson LPs, but I think it looks awesome. I'm in love with this thing already. Overall: I bought this to replace my Schecter Damien 7, which I was not to happy with, and I am blown away. This guitar has a great Les Paul feel (I also own a Gibson Les Paul). I admittedly bought it because I wanted the les paul shape in a 7 string, but was surprised to see that it feels exactly like I would expect a 7 string LP to feel. The neck is a shorter scale than most 7 strings, which for me is great.

"Outstanding guitar for the money" submitted January 23, 2012

By Kenneth D in Aubrey, TX
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 20+ years. Semi-Pro musician
Music Style: Symphonic Metal
Sound: The factory pickups are good. Not super high output, but they are hot enough for most applications. Feature: the set neck is fantastic. I have owned a lot of guitars in the last 20+ years, but none have given me access to the highest frets on the guitar with this much comfort. You have to try it to believe it. Ease of Use: Super easy to get great sounds from this guitar. If you have never played a Les Paul style guitar, it will take a little bit of getting used to, but it is worth it. Quality: really good build quality. Solid guitar. The only drawback would be that with the high gloss black finish it has, you will NEVER stop trying to wipe the fingerprints off of it. Value: This guitar is worth more than it costs. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to call Ibanez. The Wow Factor: There are not many Les Paul style 7 strings out there. This one is a must have. Overall: The neck join makes this guitar and is what sets it above the other guitars in it's class.

"Outstanding" submitted May 15, 2013

By Dakoda Holden-Gowen in Danville, NH
Overall
Musical Background: jamming at home for 5 years with some band practice experience
Music Style: Metal, some blues...
Overall: I have had this guitar for 4 months, it is worth the money. These are the best stock Ibanez pick-ups I've heard. The whole guitar feels perfect, the 24th fret is easy to get to and shred away. iIf you're looking to get a 7 string look no further than this guitar.

"Kicka$$ Single-cutaway 7-string!" submitted March 31, 2011

Musical Background: Semi-pro
Music Style: Progressive Death Metal
Sound: Sound is a 7 'cause the stock pickups are kinda crappy, but the mahogany body w/set-thru neck really sings! With some good aftermarket pickups, this will sound awesome! Quality: Definitely had some fit-and-finish issues, but at this price (and being made in China) that's expected. The issues don't affect playability/sound, and certainly my adoring fans won't be able to see any flaws from the audience. Value: Ibanez necks are always so g0dd@mn fast! Even with the thicker profile and smaller frets (presumably to emulate the LP) this thing is still a shred-monster! The Wow Factor: I've wanted a single-cut 7-string for quite a while, but the others ones I'd seen were either really uncomfortable to play, or just plain ugly! Overall: Well, who's ever done buying gear? I mean, really! But I'll definitely keep this sucker, and probably perform a few hardware upgrades.

"Just got it used from zzounds" submitted May 19, 2012

By Aaron J in Brenham, TX
Overall
Music Style: Christian metal, soundtrack, alternative. And anything else that I have fun playing to
Overall: Okay, so I come home and the guitar comes in, looks great so far. I go and plug it into my amp and start playing around. I'm new to 7 strings so I'm messing with of course the top string. Later on I Play the top string On the 7th fret, and to my horror I if d that it only buzzes! That is a must fix. So then I'm Playing the higher strings and again to my horror i find that all of the strings buzz like crap once you get past the 12th fret! Noooooo! Now I'm searching for someone who can fix and adjust the action... I haven't seen any reviews saying this so I'm guessing the last owner messed with it and didn't know what he was doing! Ugh people these days. But other than that. It looks legit, sound? Umm with all the buzzing I wouldn't yet rate it haha! It's a little smaller than I thought it would be. But hey, that just means its easier to play. Oh yeah. The strap knobs are not normal size. I couldn't fit my strap on it...

When you call, mention priority code 1761-TJ8T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976