When you call, mention priority code 14YS-PD5T

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AM73B Artcore

With its set mahogany neck, double cutaway design, and smaller body size, the AM73B Artcore is a super-comfortable, super-playable semi-acoustic guitar.

"You owe it to yourself to check this guitar out!" submitted October 20, 2011

Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock
Sound: Pickups sound articulate, clear and bright. Different, of course, from alnico magnet pickups. Tone is in the head of the player. I like alnico II magnets, but these pickups sound nice. Ease of Use: The AM 73 came set up well. The only adjustment I made was to straighten the neck slightly to my own specs. Quality: Finish is the Tobaco Flat, which I love! The neck is also a satin finish and easy to move around on. One of the reasons I chose this semi hollow body over the others is it's neck profile. It is what I like. I played Gibsons, Epiphones, Corts and found the Artcore neck to be the most comfortable for me. Value: You cannot beat the value of these Artcore guitars. The economy forced me to sell my guitars to pay bills. When it came time to rebuild, this was my humbucker tone choice. Manufacturer Support: Never needed support from Ibanez. The Wow Factor: Looks sexy to me! Overall: I plan on keeping this guitar and passing it on to my grandaughter when I move on from this life. If I do anything to it, I would change the ceramic pickups to maybe some Gibson classic 57's. I have just ordered a Fender Classic Player 60's Strat from Zzounds in order to satisfy my craving for for both single coil and humbucker tone. Between the two, I have my tone pallette satisfied!

"Plays Like a Draem, Well Worth the Money" submitted November 20, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.ca
Overall
Musical Background: Decades - guitar - definitely not a pro :->))
Music Style: Folk, blues, a little jazzy stuff
Sound: The AM73 is my first electric guitar, after decades of playing acoustics. The amp is a Peavey Bandit 112 Redline, and I'm till exploring the multitude of voices this guitar has. Blues, jazzy riffs, bare-wire leads - they're all there, and while I lack experience with other electric guitars, they all sound good to me. Feature: Everything seems solid - can be touchy re tuning, especially after a change of location. Ease of Use: The action is great - after years of beating the sound out of acoustics, it is sooo easy to play. The neck just felt 'right' the first time I played it. The smaller-than=usual size is perfect for me. Quality: I can't see any potential problem so far - mine is an '06 model, fairly new to me, and it's been well cared for. Value: Definitely! Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them - no need. The Wow Factor: Love the look of it, the action, and the variety of sounds it can produce Overall: This one's a keeper. If anything happened to it, I'd replace it with another AM73 in a heartbeat.

"Ibanez Artcorte AM73TBR" submitted December 9, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.ca
Overall
Musical Background: Decades, on and off . Guitar only, play for pleasure.
Music Style: like all sorts of blends of blues, folk, country, jazz... etc.
Sound: My first electric - a semi-hollowbody - and it does all I ask of it - great range of sounds, from soft and jazzy to punchy and crisp...fingerpicks nicely, too... Feature: My AM73TBR is a sharp-looking guitar, tobacco finish with cream binding - great action, very playable. I especially like its size - smaller than the usual semi-acoustic, and very comfortable to hold. While upgraded pickups are a common modification in the Ibanex Artcores, I find the stock pickups are more than adequate for my purposes. Ease of Use: Highly playable - after decades of beating the sound out of acoustic guitars, the Artcore is a pleasure to play. The strings fret so easily that it has expanded the range of music I can play - and I'm finding that things I work out on on the electric can be transferred back to the acoustics. I'm still exploring all the combinations that are available thru the guitar and amp - it's like having a whole roomful of guitars to play... Quality: So far, it has been perfect - no problems at all, save for a tendency for the input jack to loosen off occasionally. I did have some initial problems in getting it into tune, but lubricating the nut slots with a bit of graphite has resolved that. Value: For sure - the Artcotre series has to be one of the best bang-for-the-buck semi-acoustics out there... Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with Ibanez, but their website is a good one - lots of info - and several of their employees are active on websites devoted to their products. The Wow Factor: High appeal - plays nicely, sounds great,looks sharp, all at a reasonable cost. Overall: I can't see me outgrowing the Artcore. I'd replace it with the current model in a heartbeat if necessary.

When you call, mention priority code 14YS-PD5T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976