When you call, mention priority code 1752-207H

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AG75 Artcore

Get jazz tones, plus a whole lot more, from this hollowbody guitar. The mahogany body and neck produce rich, warm tones with lasting sustain.

"How do they do it?" submitted July 13, 2012

By Michael Nicotra in Syracuse, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Fifty years of shows, commercials, studio work, bands, recordings. Playing guitar, keyboards and bass
Music Style: Jazz, pop, blues, classic rock, country.
Overall: I've been playing for decades as a professional and have owed many beautiful Gibsons, Fenders, Guilds, etc. I wanted a big box jazz guitar, something if lost, stolen or dinged, I wouldn't fret about... pun intended. This guitar is amazing! Fit, finish, sound, and playability acceded my expectations. The two pick-up configuration offers enough options to find enough grit and sustain for rock or blues, at REASONABLE VOLUMES! If you crank it, It will feed back! What can you buy for under $ 400 That will deliver a very acceptable Jazz, Blues and Rock sound? Not much. I know guitars can be a very subjective discussion. This Guitar is worth much, much than It's asking price. If you don't like It, zZound will take it back. I have been buying equipment from zZounds for over three years, no dissatisfaction, disappointments or bad surprises. Delivery is on time or it comes early. Kudos to zZounds for their excellent service and dedication.

"Ibanez AG75 Artcore" submitted June 1, 2005

By a customer from tampabay.rr.com
Music Style: Rock Blues
Sound: Very expressive sound,nice warm blues tone and loads of sustain. Sounds great as a stand alone it will hold its own with out an amp

"Ibanez AG75 Artcore Hollowbody" submitted October 31, 2013

By Reginald Cary in Chester, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I,ve been playing guitar for over 20 years.I do mostly studio recording now.
Music Style: R&B, Smooth jazz and some Soft Rock.
Overall: I am totally satisfied with this instrument it is well balanced and has very smooth neck action.Any one who would like to have a great sounding jazz guitar will love this Ibanez AG75. i,m plugged into a roland jazz chorus 120 and it sounds absolutely great.I am so glad i bought this guitar.

Ibanez AG75 Artcore Customer Review submitted February 16, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Classical
Sound: This is my only electric guitar. I'm actuall a bass player and wanted an electric guitar to mess around with. I love to be able to get the John Lennon sounds and great with blues too. Play it through a Randall stereo chorus amp. You can play it loud and actually feel the feedback! Feature: Three position switch gives a lot of sounds. Very simple to use. I actually don't mind where the switch is located. Quality: Excellent finish. Only wish for hight quality tuners. Value: I think it is an excellent product for the price. Comparing to even the Epiphones. Forget the Gretsch, Gibson, etc... Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Pretty in Orange! Overall: I's definitely get another one if I broke this one.

"A jazz guitar for rockabilly, punk, folk, and anything else" submitted February 15, 2004

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Jam Band, Classic Rock
Sound: I play jam band type stuff and this guitar is great. I'll admit that the humbuckers are kinda cheesy, but for 3 bones, who's to argue?! Great tone options, almost as good as a Strat! Feature: This guitar has some of the nicest tone options I've seen. I was looking for an inexpensive guitar with good tone variety, and this is it. Quality: This is a great quality guitar, even if it cost $600. The finish is beateous, I have the brown burst, and everything feels very solid. I happen to like the tuners, but replacing them wouldn't be a bad thing. Value: This is by far the best archtop $300 can buy. I would buy another one in a snap. (I recently tried out a $500 Dean archtop that didn't have anything against the artcore) Manufacturer Support: My first artcore came and had a serious neck problem. I was able to send it back, and within a week, I had a new one. Kudos to Ibanez. The Wow Factor: This is a hot guitar. When I first saw it I knew I wanted it. The finish is impeccable and the hardware and binding gives it some seriously sexy class. Overall: I don't think that I will get another guitar for a long time now that I have my artcore. The feedback resistance is great, and I was even able to get a nice country Tele sound. (I was looking at getting a Tele before I saw this)

"Looks are decieving!" submitted July 10, 2003

By a customer from juno.com
Music Style: Alt. rock, garage
Sound: The tone is nice when you play it through an amp clean, but switch to gain and it's downhill from there. Horrible feedback no matter which humbucker is selected. You get a decent sound with the bridge humbucker, but it's totally flat and dull sounding. Feature: It came with a few allen renches, but other than that, there's nothing much except volume and tone controls for the crappy humbuckers. Be sure to restring one at a time, because the bridge will literally slide off, kiddies. Quality: The guitar based on looks is nice. I liked the finish and the hardware is really nice and it's a very handsome guitar..until you play it. The Wow Factor: Those suits at Ibanez know their stuff. Nice looking stuff at sub-par quality. They know how to hook people in and sometimes, sad to say, it works. Overall: I hope I can sell this thing and hopefully get close to what I paid for it.

When you call, mention priority code 1752-207H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976