When you call, mention priority code 155M-B9CS

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AF95 Artcore

Get a traditional sound from a traditional guitar. It features 2 ceramic humbucker pickups which produce rich, clean tones

Overall

"Cool sounds and feel from a hollowbody--a fun guitar." submitted December 3, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.ca
Musical Background: guitar & bass for years & years- dabble in keyboards
Music Style: A variety--mosty blues & derivatives of blues
Sound: One of the reasons I got a hollow body was to get a different sound than a solidbody (Which I also own.) The sound decays faster, but doesn't get muddy. The trapeze tailpiece helps this as well. The notes are crisp & clean, but they dirty up well. Cool sound for blues and rock. Feature: Features are standard for a two humbucker guitar, so nothing fancy, but it does the job. I like the wood pickguard and the design of the tailpiece. Ease of Use: Very easy to get into--the biggest thing is the size & shape as compared to a solidbody electric, but easy to get used to-easier than a dreadnaught acoustic. Quality: Well made, it's three years old, and no issues. Value: The price is higher now than when I got mine, but still a good deal. Manufacturer Support: Well, I haven't had to use it--so in my books that's a good score, if you don't need it. The Wow Factor: As I said earlier, I wanted something different. I tried a lot of different types of guitars (Over 50 over several months--so I was patient that way), and while many were quite good, none cried out for me to buy them, like this one did after a few seconds--and it kept crying it out the whole time I tried it out--first acoustically & then plugged in. It's not really intended as an acoustic guitar, but that's okay--it still sounds good when I play it unplugged. Overall: If this guitar was stolen I would certainly get another one with the insurance. If I lost it, I wouldn't be able to afford one right away, but I would be saving up.

"AF95TDG hollow body guitar" submitted January 2, 2014

By Walter M in Di, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 54 years, guitar, bass, keyboards, Have played professinally, and with different groups.
Music Style: Christiaqn, country, blues,old time rock and roll
Overall: I'm reviewing this guitar here because I've learned it has been discontinued. This is the most beautiful guitar, I've seen in a long time. The build quality is absolutely great. I've never had an Ibanez guitar before, but this probably won't be my last. Action, intonation almost spot on out of the case. Pickups are the smoothest, clearest, bluesy sounding you can imagine. I can get all the sounds I want playing thru my Marshall amp. If you can find one of these, get it you won't be disappointed. I found this guitar on another website and ordered it, only to receive and email later that said they no longer stocked it. That cost me a Black Friday discount, needless to say I won't be dealing with them anymore. zZounds is incredible, filled my order and shipped it out very early next morning. They did exactly what they advertise. They later contacted me by phone and email to check on my satisfaction with the insrument and my shopping experience. Great, great people to do business with. Don't hesitate to buy from them, top notch!!!!!!

"Amazing and stunning!" submitted February 13, 2013

By tad sharpe in miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: since six yrs old, over 40 yrs; play Pro some nights, jam othes; I play bass/guitar/kybd,/drums/fiddle/harmoncia
Overall: The AF95 is for sure the prettiest in my collection of 40+ guitars, and sonically its the most diverse, the pickups are well selected, the tone controls actually compliment each other. I can tune in ANY tone on this puppy! I LOVE this instrument. its so playable, so inspiring....

When you call, mention priority code 155M-B9CS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976