When you call, mention priority code 174Q-QLK9

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AF75TDG Artcore

The Ibanez AF75TDG Artcore has classic twang with modern refinements. The AF75TDG features 22 frets and a Vintage Vibrato for note bending.

"Too good to be true. But it is." submitted April 8, 2011

Musical Background: Good, I have been playing for 43 years
Music Style: Rock and blues
Sound: I have an older AFT75 in black a 2005. This is the perfect guitar! I play it thur a Vox tube amp. The Humbucker pick up are the best. Add this and you get the cleanest sound possible. I record jazz and some killer blues, this guitar can realy cry. For rock a gain booster pedal will make it take off like a rocket. This Ibanez holds up and all the hard ware and finish look like new even with a lot of music miles on it. Move over Gibson, BIG DOG comming. Feature: Great pick ups and control knobs. Neck fits my hand like it was custom made for me. The pick up switch could be in a better place. The tunners are exact and stays in tuner even with very heavy os ultra lite strings. Ease of Use: This Ibanez was born to do what ever sound you need. I use a Fulltone 2 pedal, aVox JANVOX and a Delta effects box / pedal. From wild crazy sounds to easy soft stuff you got it. Quality: I have owned this guitar from 2005 and it is just like new. I have changed nothing. I have only replaced strings. Fixed nothing. I play it about every day for two hours. Value: This is a steal, check out other guitars like it, they cost two or three times as much. Manufacturer Support: Never needed them The Wow Factor: 1The black with silver hardware is the coolest Overall: The total package makes it, If it dies I would go the same road.

"Amazing" submitted March 12, 2008

Music Style: Slash Metal, Rock, Blues,
Sound: i love the sound. it can handle from clean tones to slash metal distortion. Feature: Good humbuckers Ease of Use: Just plug it in and play it feels great. Value: this guitar is awsome for the price The Wow Factor: It is beautiful everyone loves it. Overall: my favorite guitar. i play it all the time everyday.

"Don't wait, Don't think about it!! Buy it and play it like you stole it!" submitted May 16, 2009

Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: blues and rockabilly
Sound: What a great sound this guitar has Feature: what can you say, workmanship fit and finish is great! Ease of Use: plays like it has power steering and abs brakes! Quality: mine sure wasn't a friday or monday guitar, the only thing was the strap knob was loose after i played it, so I put a little white glue in the hole tighten it down and zowie fixed!!! Value: for what I paid for this AF75DG I felt that I robbed the joint! I still have the feeling that somebody is gonna call and tell me that there has been a mistake! Manufacturer Support: so far I don't need 'em! and I hope I never will! The Wow Factor: The day after I bought her I woke up early, went out and got some roses for her! you don't play this guitar,you fondle it!! Overall: this is the finest guitar i own! I have Fender,Gibson, even and old Silvertone I hope to have this axe for many years to come!!

"Elvis with strings" submitted March 2, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Jazz
Sound: wow....got it last saturday and have not put it down.it'll do what you want when you want it to, going from a deep and muted growl to an airy twang at, literally the flip of a switch. Acoustically, it's, well, alright. i mean, if you want acoustic it's not the guitar to go for. But, it you want the sound of electtric and the mobility of an acoustic, thus us the guitar to go for. Feature: megh...well, 4 knobs, 2 pickups, it does it's job without anything special. Ease of Use: It's a hollow body/archtop, and it's big, so playing it in tight quarters is a little difficult. But, no batteries needed, just plug and play. For an instrument, it's easy to mold and shape the sound as you please, but, again, it's an arch top so it's a little rough to play. It definetly a guitar for medium-skill or begginner players. Quality: LOOKA AT IT!! truly gorgueous, somewhat tacky but hey, it's a looker. No loose parts,really sturdy, as long as you dont beat it in the ground (please don't) it'll last and it'll become a collector's item. Value: SPRING SALE BABY!! yeahuh!! down from $4,000 Hong Kong Dollars to 1,200. Definetly a great buy. Manufacturer Support: got it at a store.... no support The Wow Factor: Look at it. It's Elvis-esque beauty rolled into great setup. It's a caddy Coupe De-Ville with strings. Big, Beautiful, Simple and Timeless. And Damn does it sound good. Overall: It'll be my first electric forever. I love it, I drool over it and play it everysingle day.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"NICE" submitted December 26, 2009

By a customer from YAHOO.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN, RECORDING ENGINEER
Music Style: JAZZ, ALTERNATIVE
Sound: GREAT SOUND. TWO PICKUPS THAT SOUND REALLY GOOD FOR THE PRICE RANGE. I LIKE TO USE THE MIDDLE FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING (UNLESS I DO SOME SOLOS WHICH I WOULD SWITCH TO THE BRIDGE). THE DISTORION SOUNDS REALLY CREAMY WHEN I RAISE THE VOLUME. Feature: FOR THE FEATURES ID GIVE IT A 8. ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRIDGE. IT IS SUCH A PAIN TO CHANGE STRINGS (YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO REPLACE THE STRINGS ONE BY ONE (I LEARNED THAT THE FIRST TIME I DID IT WRONG) IF NOT YOU CAN LOSE YOUR BRIDGE POSITION AND THEN THE GUITAR ISNT GOING SOUND IN TUNE. BUT THE BRIDGE DOES HAVE SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY NICE.. THATS THE ROLLERS ON IT. SO WHEN YOU USE THE TREMLO IT WONT GO OUTA TUNE Ease of Use: TO GET THE SOUND YOU WANT DEPENDS ON THE EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS GUITAR IS A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY GUITAR PLAYERS COLLETCTION. NOT ONLY DOES IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL, BUT IS SOUNDS GOOD TOO. I LOVE THE COLOR BECAUSE IT KINDA (KINDA!) LOOKS LIKE THE WHITE FALCON. Quality: VERY GOOD QUALITY. IBANEZ REALLY OUT DID THEMSELVE HERE Value: ITS THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR $$$ Manufacturer Support: I PUT A 5 BECAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW.. IVE NEVER CALLED CS. SO ILL JUST LEAVE IT AT 5 The Wow Factor: LOVE THE COLOR WITH THE GOLD HARDWARE... AWSOME Overall: GREAT SOUND, GREAT LOOKS, GREAT GUITAR!

When you call, mention priority code 174Q-QLK9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976