When you call, mention priority code 207-PMPM

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AEW2212CD Bubinga

Conjure up exotic tone from the bubinga back and sides of this guitar. The 12-string chime is augmented by the solid spruce top for a robust, balanced tone.

"Ibanez AEW2212CD Exotic Wood Bubinga" submitted January 31, 2016

By Mark D in Harmony, WI
Overall
Musical Background: been a strummin for 45+ years.
Music Style: Blues and Metal are the standards. I do however play my own creations of swirly, spiny, yippy dippy far out rolls and wonderz. :
Overall: Okay, so many people gab on about the usual stuff. I will say The Whole experience in purchase and delivery was good. Ease of online order and all. I have a '78 Fender Dred 12 that I have used for the main purposes of learning a song/ writing and it has been my go to for All purposes. I became so intrigued by Ibanez as I re-entered the music scene. This Baaaad Puppy I believe has replaced the Fender. It is a smaller body/ standard size. But to a guy that preferred Jumbo bodies, it is cool. The on board tuner Is The Best! I used a Snark normally and it has been off. So with this TOY I will use the Ibanez tuner.Now the important stuff to know. It held its tune, even after I beat it up roughly. I LOVE the Guitar!!! The Babinga wood and solid Spruce top gives a grand YUMMY medium low song/ which is odd for a 12 string. But It is nice to have bottom end acoustically. All my other 12's ring high a upper ratio of sound. So this is wow. My grade is a A for this guitar. Obviously

"Ibanez AEW2212CD Exotic Wood Bubinga" submitted January 6, 2016

By Mark D in Janesville, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 38 years.
Music Style: ROCK ON!!! yet, as of recent years...more like an untitled freelance Folk/ Blues/ and oldies acoustics songs.
Overall: I have purchased By Delivery a few times. I had believed I was the recipient of the Blemished* instead of the New in the past. [My Hound-Dog Resonator for instance.] Now, let Us get to This Beauty. Perdy Looks, projection of sound Great!. I am a Jumbo Body Guitar Guy. This is a thinner body, yet yells loudly unplugged. The Finish is Grand Eye Candy. Electrix are fine through a Marshal. I have to say this for a first time; It came set up Perfect OTB. The action is excellent. (I will still change strings in the Morning.) I have a Tak, Two Fenders and a Art Wood Ibanez 12. All Jumbo. This will be a go to when in public. Its Perf* Mannn.My only complaint is? Fed Ex just left it on the ground and didn't even knock on the door. I had to thaw her out for 4 hours before I even broke open the box.Thanx Z*Buddies for a happy buy!

When you call, mention priority code 207-PMPM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976