When you call, mention priority code 140S-VR06

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AEL20

Featuring a flame maple top with a Fishman Sonicore pickup system, the Ibanez AEL20E Cutaway is perfect if you want a head-turning acoustic-electric guitar.

"Incredible value, great for easy live use" submitted March 28, 2009

By a customer from cs.stanford.edu
Music Style: Rock, pop
Sound: This is definitely a slightly thinner tone, not a deep bass sound. Personally I like that; great for strumming percussive playing. Probably less effective for fingerstyle playing, since the bottom can be a little weak. Similarly just a little thin for recording. Feature: This guitar is ahead of the curve (certainly at this price point) in feature set, a major reason I gave it this high a rating. It's _soooo_ convenient to have a balanced output, a phase inverter, and a four-band EQ for live use. Seriously, it's like when I first drove a hatchback car and I was like "wow, I can fit soooo much stuff in here". It's like that. It just makes live use so convenient. Also, the finish looks _incredible_ for this price range. I have the transparent blue model. Quality: So far so good. Value: I would pay $500 for this guitar. The Wow Factor: I think the blue looks awesome. Others will certainly not dig the un-vintage vibe of a colorful acoustic guitar, but I love it. Overall: This is not a pro guitar that I would use for recording, but for this price range, it's $500 worth of features and $300 worth of sound in a $350 guitar. Amazing.

"Wonderful addition" submitted September 30, 2007

By a customer from smallsyssoft.com
Music Style: Christian, 60's rock, eclectic
Sound: Warm dreadnaught sound but with adequate sparkle and high end, sounds great both acoustically and plugged in. I compared to Takamine, Seagull, Washburn, Fender, Martin Sigma, and found that you would need to at least double the price to get comparable sound. Feature: Excellent built in tuner, chromatic. Has a XLR output as well as typical 1/4 inch Ease of Use: Great action, this guitar sang to me. With normal tuning, no fret buzz unless you are trying to kill it Quality: Binding defect in one small spot, otherwise flawless. Very pretty guitar (I got the red one). Value: Again, to find a comparable guitar it would require double the price - I was willing to go that high, glad I didn't have to. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed. The Wow Factor: Very sweet top and back, beautiful coloring and grain. Overall: I play electric more than acoustic, was looking for an upgrade to another acoustic-electric (an Applause from Ovation). This is the 9th guitar in my collection and is my go to guitar for acoustic sounds (more real acoustic than a piezo equipped Parker Fly Deluxe, far deeper and warmer than the Applause).
37 of 38 people (97.37%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Baragin" submitted October 5, 2008

Overall
Sound: The sound quality of this guitar is amazing. I've had it for about 2 or 3 years and playing for hours and hours a day. Feature: has a pretty good on board tuner but it isnt perfect. This is coming from someone who hates to use tuners though and nothing sounds good to me unless i tune it by ear but otherwise has a 1/4 output which doesnt cause any buzzing. Sounds just as good electric as acoustic. but i perfer acoustic Ease of Use: Its a guitar so their really isnt much of a learning curve unless you cant play guitar. very ease to use the eqs though and sounds great. Quality: the quality of this guitar is great. its lasted me throuh lots of gigs and just playing and/or practicing at home. its a beautiful guitar. I got the blue one but im thinking about getting the red one too just because i love this guitar so much. Value: Value is definetly a 10. You wont find a guitar that sounds this beautiful for this cheap unless you make it yourself. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with the company for this guitar but have delt with ibanez before and they seemed very helpful to me so 10. The Wow Factor: Beautiful guitar sounds great. I love the sunburst that the AEL model offers Overall: I have had this guitar for about 3 years and i havent bought a guitar since. I use to buy about 3-5 guitars a year but every since i bought this one 3 years ago i feel like i dont need a taylor or any other competitive model out there. This guitar is just that amazing

"Ibanez quality plz read before you purchase any other guitar!!!!" submitted May 17, 2009

By a customer from HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: COUNTRY,BLUES
Sound: Excellent tone .I strum some country songs unplugged n it responds perfectly.I have used it plugged in for gigs and the pre amp does struggle for volume compared to my friends Yamaha but just adjust amp to suitno problem.. Feature: I cant really comment to much on the pre amp controls as ive not road tested it enough only the volume as previosly mentioned hense the 9. Ease of Use: This was purchased as my second guitar from beginner standard and i belive my choice was a good one.I love playing this its light and feels great to play. Quality: Fantastic finish as always with Ibanez.I have found no faults in the 4 years of owning it.I always keep it in my hard case when not in use so nothings fell off yet not that i expect it to.The inlays look great and so do i when i play this baby lol.. Value: If i wanted a guitar of equal quality i would expect to pay an extra 150-200 more .I always check out the guitars in my local shop and i'm so happy with my purchase.. My second choice in the shop was also an Ibanez and i could of chosen from Epiphone, Yamaha, Ovations, Fender amongst others.. Manufacturer Support: never needed any... The Wow Factor: The finish again says it all...Ibanez quality rocks.. Overall: IF YOU GET A CHANCE TRY THIS GUITAR BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANY OTHER... You may even be able to get two for the price of the one you were gonna pay..One in Red and one in Blue..

"An absolutely must have!" submitted March 25, 2006

By a customer from tmsteam.com
Overall
Sound: This guitar sounds absolutely fantastic. Clear crisp tones that make me want to play for hours. I initially bought an electric, but took it back because I wasn't happy with the sound. After I tried a few acoustics I came upon this one and new it was the one for me. Feature: No accessories included. The built in tuner is very useful and the SST pickup is very useable. Ease of Use: If you can play some chords you can some really clean sounds out of this guitar. Quality: I am only rating it a 9 because I don't have it long enough to know how it will hold up after time. Value: I think this is a really good value as I compared with Fender and Gibson. The salesman really wanted me to buy a Fender that was a $150 more, but in my opinion this guitar sounded crisper and cleaner. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with them. The Wow Factor: Very aesthetically appealing. Overall: I plan to keep it forever and will only add to my collection as different moods or interests require a different instrument.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric" submitted January 9, 2014

By David M in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years, trumpet and guitar.
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues
Overall: This guitar is beautiful. The finish is much better looking in person than on line, absolutely flawless. The guitar sounds really nice amped or unplugged. The maple gives it a very nice bright sound that I find very pleasing. Simply can't beat ot for the money.

"Excellent versatile guitar" submitted May 15, 2012

By Nick K in Rudy, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I've sung in groups nearly all my life, played piano since age 10, picked up the guitar and ukulele at age 46
Music Style: mostly Christian praise and worship, some country, working on bluegrass and pop
Overall: Bought mine second hand from a guy down on his luck. What a good deal for me. I had just started playing guitar and didn't know what to look for. What I got is a good sounding instrument with lots of flexibility, with the pre-amp/tuner built in, XLR and 1/4 inch outputs you can run this guitar through a sound system and it sounds great. The slim neck fits my hands really well. Plus the Vintage Violin finish with the gold hardware really "pops" when around other guitars.

"This is the Bang you've been looking for!!!" submitted April 28, 2006

Music Style: Christian
Sound: Great sound!!! The salesman thought i just wanted to but it because of its beautiful finish, then he played it himself and agreed that not too many guitars in his shop sounded as good. Feature: Has a great tuner that i couldn't live without, and a nice EQ. Ease of Use: Has great neck. i have played guitars with better necks but they start at $1100 dollars, and they don't beat it by much. If your shop offers a free set up with your purchase... I would think it a waste of money to get anything else. Quality: There is one little mistake that you can tell was made as it was being produced, but i like it. Value: SO worth the price, a great deal Manufacturer Support: When you make great products all the customer service people can sleep at thier desks!!! Great job Ibanez!!! The Wow Factor: it was so sexy that i was busy looking for other guitars that sounded just as good so I wouldn't have to buy it. Overall: I am keeping this thing forever. I might get a better guitar farther down the road, but for right now i go to the store and look around and i really don't want anything else

"Ibanez AEL20" submitted December 18, 2013

By James W in Granite Falls, NC
Overall
Musical Background: In a band playing regularly. I play guitar, bass, keyboards.
Music Style: We play rock and roll!
Overall: This guitar has never failed me. I've used D'addario, Elixir and Martin strings on it. I am finding that the medium gauge Martin's sound the best. The electronics are great and the built in tuner is a plus. I'd buy another one should anything happen to mine.

"this guitar has it all!" submitted November 27, 2006

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Overall
Music Style: Christian worship and rock and puck and.......... other stuff.... THE BEATLES
Sound: this guitar blew me away as soon as i opened the box. i got that sucker tuned and boy does she ever sound great. bar cords, power cords, blues scales, it doesn't matter this baby sounds like a taylor on steriods. (talk about a home run cough* barry bonds....) Feature: the qestion is what doesn't it have... well i geuss it could come with a case, or a strap. so 9. Ease of Use: its got great action and its equalizer lets you tune in to any sound you can think of. Quality: my volume countrol has to stay all the way on or all the way off, i probly should get that fixed. other than that its seems to rock. Value: great deal, i cant think of any guitar you could get for this price. im totally satisfied. Manufacturer Support: never talked to them so good for me. The Wow Factor: the sunberst blue photo doesnt do this guitar justice, i admit the picture had me worried on what it would look like, but she is one of the best looking acoustics ive ever seen. she's a hottie Overall: get a hard case and some strap locks for this guitar because you would hate to brake something your going to love. the question isn't if you should get this guitar but when. my suggestion, wait for a blemished or B-stock and jump on that sucker. there's nothing like a dirt cheap deal!
10 of 14 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 140S-VR06. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976