When you call, mention priority code 20J-QHW8

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AEG10LEII

The small body of this left-handed acoustic guitar lets you really dig in, while the Fishman Sonicore pickup creates a transparent tone when you plug in.

"I love my Ibanez AEG10!" submitted December 22, 2015

By Geral John Pinault in North Platte, NE
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and harmonica. I've published 40 poetry books and I've written lots of songs! Be sure to get a digital tuner!
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Pop
Overall: Being a lefty I've always wanted a genuine left-handed guitar, and when this fabulous deal for the AEG10 acoustic-electric came along I just had to try it! Well, it's MUCH BETTER than anything I ever hoped for! With a capo and a Fender 20w Amp you can get some truly great sounds - you can rock the house, play blues, etc. Thanks ZZounds for this incredible guitar!!

"Amazing Guitar, Amazing Service" submitted January 14, 2016

By Lizett G in Covina, CA
Musical Background: 3 Years, play bass at Church
Music Style: Blues, Folk, Christian
Overall: My husband has always been obsessed with his Lefty Les Pual. However when I gave him his first real acoustic he fell head over heels. The color is beautiful, the acoustic sounds extremely clean. Now he has happily made the switch from an electric sound to a full rich acoustic sound when playing on stage. Thank you Zzounds for carrying this product during the crazy holiday season (three weeks before christmas and Lefty guitars are not so convenient to find). Guitar Centers everywhere wouldn't have had this in stock till late January, I wanted this guitar as a christmas present and Zzounds made it happen. Shipping was incredibly fast and I love the payment plan. DEFINITELY DESERVE MORE THAN 5 STARS!! Keep Rocking!!

"aeg10II" submitted February 4, 2014

By jerry H in westville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have played acoustical guitars for over 40 years. mostly small group get togethers.
Music Style: "Country / christian
Overall: Very good quality guitar at a great price. This guitar plays great no alterations needed.

"Inexpensive Guitar" submitted September 9, 2014

By John L in Craig, CO
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing off and on since I was 4 or 5. I'm 58 now. I sing and play e-drums, ukulel, recorder, guitar, and harmonica.
Music Style: Rock, country, folk, blues, oldies.
Overall: The guitar arrived out of tune, but, with the easy-to-use built-in tuner, that was not a problem. One of the strings buzzes a bit, but, I hope to practice my luthier skills (amateur, very much "part-time") to fix it. I'm happy with the tone, tho', I'll be changing to lighter strings soon. Overall, I'm happy with it. It is, however, an inexpensive guitar where the built-in-tuner/EQ is approximately 1/3 the $300 cost. Since this was an experiment--I'm right-handed and have never been able to learn more than 5-6 chords while playing right-handed--to see if I can play a left-handed guitar, $300 was a reasonable, albeit high price. (Manufacturer support has not been attempted.)

"aeg10II" submitted February 4, 2014

By jerry h in westville, FL
Music Style: "Country / christian

When you call, mention priority code 20J-QHW8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976