When you call, mention priority code 154H-30MQ

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AEG10E Acoustic

The AEG10E features Ibanez's thinnest acoustic-electric body, a slim, fast-playing neck, and Fishman Sonicore SST electronics for incredible sound.

"A very good guitar with an affordable price." submitted June 2, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: None
Sound: I bought this guitar for my son. He used to have another one but he said this one is much better. We have been in the market for several months until he decided for this one. I didn't hear any complaints so far only compliments. Feature: He is happy with the little EQ that has on the side. I am not happy only with one thing it came with no case or something like that. I am not asking for a $300 case but at least a cover would be fine. Quality: I think it is made of a very decent quality. It looks very stylish and expensive (which is not). Value: As I said we were in the market for a good guitar with an affordable price. I think this one is a very good option. We were checking online and local stores and we decided for Zzounds because of the payment plan. That option is great, I really recommend everyone this store just for that. On top of that you have quality products and very good prices. What else do you want? Manufacturer Support: None yet The Wow Factor: When we were trying out this guitar on a local store several people stand next to us to take a look on this one. That means for me that it is nice product with a good price. Some people were waiting to try this guitar. Overall: I think it will be at least on year. I don't think a guitar will last more than that with a 16 years old kid.

"Yum yum!" submitted December 24, 2010

Music Style: Metal and alternative rock
Sound: We use this for a couple of our acoustic songs with a electric playing the lead and it stands its ground and really rings. One of the better choices i have made this year with purchasing guitars. Feature: really good pick up. built in tuner is really great to have, and the boost on the bass middle treble and shape is really nice as well, definitely well rounded piece. Ease of Use: its not hard at all i'm the lead singer in the band and i don't have a lot of guitar experience but i'm picking it up rather quickly and this guitar is definitely my weapon of choice. Quality: quality is amazing nice look. all aspects of this guitar are beautiful. Value: worth every single penny Manufacturer Support: yes we have three ibanez's and we are very happy with the brand as well as the support you get from the company if you have any question regarding their products The Wow Factor: Boner! Overall: actually thinking about buying another so we have two to use.

Ibanez AEG10E Acoustic Customer Review submitted November 1, 2006

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Recording Engineer/Active musician
Music Style: Rock/Blues
Sound: Great sounding for a thin-line guitar. Unplugged -- not a bad tone. Plugged iin it is awesome. Feature: On board tuner and DI are a great plus. Action is not good after a little set-up. Materials are of good quality. The neck was a bit out of whack when it came off the dealers wall. Needed some basic work. Ease of Use: Good sounds and easy to adjust. Very playable -- again after some basic set-up. Quality: Quality seems good -- ask me in a year how it is holding up. Finish looks great and the fittings and machines seem to be equivilant to any other guitar in this price range. Value: Features, finish and sound are outstanding for it's price.
30 of 32 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It was love at first sight!" submitted October 19, 2008

Overall
Music Style: alternative, rock, light rock
Sound: The sound is amazing. Especially when it is plugged into an amp. It sounds great and I can play any kind of music on it whether it's hard or light music and it's sounds awesome. Feature: The features are pretty good! I love the built in tuner, I use it all the time. The only thing I was disappointed about is that it did not come with a chord to hook it up to the amp. But all in all it had good features. Ease of Use: This guitar is the best. I've had it for 2 years now and it sounds exactly the same as when I first got it. I can play any kind of music I want to on it and have it sound amazing. Quality: Having had this guitar for 2 years, I haven't had any problems whatsoever. There hasn't been any loose parts or anything. I carry it around in my guitar case a lot and it is easy to use on the road and it's really convenient. Value: This product is worth every penny! It is a great price for how good of a guitar it is and anyone that wants a good looking, great sounding, and convenient guitar to travel with, this is it! Manufacturer Support: The company was great. I didn't have to return it and I had no problems when I was receiving it. The guitar is so good that I haven't even needed any repairs or anything. The Wow Factor: It was love at first sight when I saw this guitar. I wanted it so badly and when I sat down and played it to test how it sounded, I was in awe. It is a simply amazing guitar. on my opinion. Overall: This guitar is great and I would not want any other!
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Guitar, greater value." submitted September 14, 2011

Musical Background: Active composer/ producer
Music Style: Alternative-Fussion
Sound: Currently plugged directly into Behringer mixer running straight into Apple MACPRO into ProTools HD. This instrument sounds absolutely outstanding. Feature: The guitar has a built in tuner and equalizer, which allows me the speed and convenience while recording on the fly. Ease of Use: Sounds great and easy to set up and get playing. Quality: Upon opening the packaging and examining the guitar body, I noticed light abrasion scratches on the body of the guitar. The only reason I did not report and return it is because it was shipped to me in Hawaii. I made an excuse that it added character to the guitar. Value: Great value. Price matches quality this product. Additionally, easy payments was a motivating factor to complete the purchase. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Feels good. Looks amazing. Overall: 10 years

"This guitar, Amazing" submitted July 20, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician, Band Managment
Music Style: Acoustic rock
Sound: the sound unplugged is a bit shallow but look at the size of the body. it makes sense. when you plug it in though it sounds so awesome. rich and beautiful. the sound keeps up with the best. Feature: I love the easy to read tuner because you can tune to anything under the sun it seems. The phase button is awesome to block feedback when you don't want it. The guitar is awesome and just pretty. Ease of Use: The guitar is easy and fun to play. I run my guitar through and eq peddle and for other effects i just plug into different acoustic peddles. You really can't go wrong with it, it's fun and works with about anything. Quality: The guitar is worth every penny. I'm taking this guitar on the road with me. It's the only acoustic i will play, however i will be bringing an electric as well. I don't worry about it breaking or something going wrong with it because it is reliable and strong. i haven't noticed anything wrong with my guitars body or neck yet. so cosmetically it's great. awesome finish. Value: I got a sweet deal on this guitar. I had it handed to me for free brand new. I was looking at buying a martin but i won't have to buy another guitar for a long time and that'll probably be a buy where i just want a new guitar. so for the price, you're getting an awesome guitar. The Wow Factor: It looks amazing. I have gotten all kinds of comments on it and the ladies like it. It's got a small body but amazing sound. it's just awesome. Overall: I'm going to keep this guitar for a long long time. My kids will probably be playing it.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Ibanez AEG10E Acoustic Customer Review submitted January 3, 2010

Music Style: country, so.rock
Sound: i own three elec acoustic guitars. out of all of them i like this one the best.sound is awsome and plays well. no finger soreness. i bought it at a pawn shop for $120.00. got a great deal

"Great beginners guitar" submitted July 28, 2012

Overall
Overall: I owned this guy for about 4 years and have used it in live situations and around the campfire. It sounds decent, but, put this up against a full body before you buy. Once I made the switch I will not go back. The sound isnt bad but its a bit lacking in the low end, a kinda middle of the road mellow sound acounstically. Mine had a great action and with the thinner ibanez neck makes it super easy to play. She really shines plugged in, the onboard eq make it easy to plug into a mixer and get playing. This is a great guitar for the open micer or someone who will be playing a lot with a band. If you will predominantly be playing acoustically, I'd say keep this in mind, but scope out some other options, especially ones with bigger bodies. shes held up with 0 issues for the 4 or 5 years I've owned her and I expect her to last much longer

"Ibanaez AEG 10E" submitted April 21, 2013

By Jan M in Altadena, CA
Music Style: Classic Rock, Latin
Overall: I have been a big Ibanez fan for many years, I am a bass player but play acoustic from time to time. I ordered one of these from Zzsounds and was very diaapointed with the workmanship on the neck finish, really really rough fret finish. You had best wear gloves if you wanted to play this guitar, it would probably rip up the gloves! All kidding aside I have owned this model before it was great. The QC at Ibanez must be going through the cracks. Last Ibanez Bass I bought same situation, the tone pot was just flopping all about. Zzsound has been great in replacing and making everything right so Kudos to them, a little inconvienience , well a lot of hassel but they do "justice" so I am willing to work with anyone that cares about their cusriomers as much. I ended up choosing the Yamaha APX 500 and what a world of difference in the finish and workmanship.

"Just Disappointing" submitted September 22, 2011

Music Style: indie, alternative
Sound: The sound is fine with me unplugged. However, I have tried to plug it in and play but both times it popped and then didn't work. I took it to be repaired. It indeed was the preamp, and now I have to get another preamp. I am very disappointed because I have never been able to play it electrically and that is why I bought it. Feature: I loved the built in tuner. The preamp would have been awesome if only it had worked. Ease of Use: It is playable. I am a beginning guitar player,I just needed something I could practice with. If I was more advanced I don't think I would have liked it as much. Quality: The finish of the guitar was great. The preamp/tuner is poor. I would not use this "on the road". It is more of a beginning guitar. It isn't reliable enough for a professional. Value: I don't think that this product was worth even the few dollars I had spent on it. I should have gotten a more trusted brand. Manufacturer Support: The company was horrible to get a hold of. It was very difficult to replace my first preamp which was within the time of the warranty. They do not have good customer service. The Wow Factor: The design was very attractive. In fact, it is what drove to the product from the begin with. I love the cutaway design and the black/cream color scheme. Overall: I am already searching for another product because of the trouble I am having with the preamp. I am really sad and disappointed that it didn't work out.

"Bought it online and had to return it!" submitted May 21, 2005

By a customer from optonline.net
Music Style: Classic Rock Acoustic Style
Sound: Sounds like a toy unplugged and when plugged in was almost as bad. Some strings were loud others dead. Feature: The electronics and under bridge pickup were poor quality. Quality: Poor design Value: More like a toy than an instrument. Manufacturer Support: Not used. The Wow Factor: Looked really good until I played it. It sounded bad but I thought when I played it through my amp or PA or guitar prosessor it would come alive. But It got worse. I bought it online and had to return it. Overall: I love Ibanez in fact my main acoustic for performing is the Ibanez 300 awcen which sound awesome plugged or unplugged.

When you call, mention priority code 154H-30MQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976