When you call, mention priority code 200-3G9L

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AC240 Artwood

This traditional, yet modern mahogany acoustic guitar produces a warm, clear tone. This is made possible by its open pore natural finish.

"What a difference!" submitted October 1, 2013

By Mark G in Middletown, CT
Musical Background: 1 year
Music Style: Blues/Country/Acoustic Finger Picking
Overall: I am a Beginner/Intermediate guitar player. I started with a kit guitar, the kind that is $100 or so to purchase. I should have just purchased this from the beginning. The string action is so much kinder. The tonality and ability to stay in tune is a night and day difference from the starter guitar. Regarding the rich sound from this product, I have listened to a lot of different guitars in my search, this instrument has a very beautiful and unique voice, I really love that about this product, the most. As far as fit and finish, it really is a very good looking guitar, the natural finish placed on this guitar really shows off the beautiful graining of the mahogany. The rosette matches well with the darker natural finish, there are no bad or poorly done parts on the one I received. I am giving the MFG Support a 5 star because I haven't had to use it. As for Value, I searched and researched before purchasing this product.... This is the best product in the price range of $100 - $500 by a long shot. Yes a free Martin or Taylor would be better.... but I didn't have that option. ;)
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"This guitar has renewed my interest in learning to play" submitted April 10, 2016

By Larry B in Temperanceville, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years (mostly brass and woodwinds), jam at home.
Music Style: Mixed styles, from Jazz to folk.
Overall: I have remained a beginner (I know a few chords, but not as many as I should) for 20 years because I bought the wrong guitar. The guitar I initially bought second hand was a Dreadnought body Applause (Ovation) that was recommended to me. All fine and good, but it was too damned BIG! couldn't get around the fret board or to the strings over the sound hole without going through serious contortions. That huge bowl back didn't help either. It would have been great for someone with longer arms and torso. This fits like a glove! @ 2 1/2" shallower, and a little smaller overall and I am in perfect position. I wish I'd had better advice and had taken more time looking. Now It should be FUN!

"excellent guitar at a great price" submitted November 11, 2011

Musical Background: 50 years play at home
Music Style: blues
Sound: sound and projection is great Feature: easy to plat very exceleent tuners Ease of Use: guitar plays and sounds like a much more expensive guitar Quality: seems to be high quality the unlaqured finish takes some getting used to but the tone makes up for it Value: very good Manufacturer Support: first time The Wow Factor: i love the open pore concept Overall: see no reason to replace it
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Nice guitar, good price." submitted October 6, 2016

By Robert G in North Tonawanda, NY
Musical Background: Lifetime learner
Overall: I'll get my "complaints" out of the way, there's only a few. First, I don't care for the placement of the strap pin on the neck. You have to adjust your hand a little if going down there, doesn't happen much but none the less. Next is the damn sticker, c'mon man!!! Is that really necessary? Thanks for the extra work there. And lastly, and this is kind of big for me, the body has a "chemical" smell to it. You know like if you buy put together furniture from China, or Sauder furniture sometimes? I know this guitar is made in China but why does this solid top, open pore smell like chemicals? I've had the guitar for a few weeks now and it has dissipated a bit but is still there. Hopefully in a couple more weeks it will be gone? When you smell it, you will know what I'm talking about. So other than those few things, this guitar plays and sounds great. Holds tune, easy to navigate fret board, looks nice and the set up works out of the box. I prefer my own strings but the ones included were ok. Great price for a solid top, be hard to do better.

"Wonderful Intrument" submitted July 6, 2016

By Jordaxn Kidwell in Bismarck, ND
Overall
Music Style: folk, folk punk, indie whatevers
Overall: I bought this guitar on a whim--, a total shot in the dark. I saw some acoustic session of some band playing this guitar, and it looked like just my size. I dived in, buying it. Let's talk about the neck, and overall playablilty: The action is set very low, which is something I am INCREDIBLY fond of, and the movement about the neck is effortless. The open pore finish makes this guitar breathe so easy. Although it's not an acoustic electric, all of the soundhole pickups I've used fit very comfortably. AND it holds a tune, even with (regretably) unchanged strings. I haven't one bad word to say about this guitar. 10/10-- 5-Stars

"high quality terrific price" submitted November 14, 2011

Musical Background: 50 yr
Music Style: blues
Sound: excellent Feature: great tuners Ease of Use: very good Quality: well made Value: excelllnt product great price Manufacturer Support: no problems The Wow Factor: matter of choice, i like the open pore concept Overall: no reason to replace

When you call, mention priority code 200-3G9L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976