When you call, mention priority code 175W-9T59

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez A300E Ambiance

Fill the room with this beautiful Ibanez acoustic-electric arched-back guitar, complete with a Fishman Sonicore pickup, plus 1/4" and XLR preamp outputs.

"Excellent Product" submitted December 31, 2011

Musical Background: 58 yrs., piano, keyboard, organ, guitar
Music Style: Christian, country, folk, classic rock
Sound: excellent sound quality, easily adaptable for different styles and settings Feature: The most useful features are the electronics, including the tuner and dual outputs. Ease of Use: Responds well to different styles of playing. Is superior to my other instruments. very playable. Quality: This instrument seems to be very well made. It stays in tune very well. With reasonable care it should last many years. Mechanical parts, finish. and cosmetics seem flawless. Value: This product offers more for its price than any others I have found. Manufacturer Support: I have not delt directly with the manufacturer, but other Ibanez products I have are quality products. The Wow Factor: The construction, electronics, cosmetics, factory set up. and finish are all to be desired. Overall: I do not forsee searching for another product to replace this one.

"Exactly what I was looking for!" submitted April 30, 2012

By William B in Bradenton, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 8 years.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Christian, etc
Sound: This guitar's sound is better than almost all the other guitars I have ever tried out at guitar center and Samashe. Feature: I love how thin the neck is, its really easy to play. Also, it is one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen. Ease of Use: Sooooooo easy. I have no problem playing any type of music with this guitar. Quality: Definitely good quality. I recommend this guitar to almost every other guitar. This guitar is exactly what I wanted. Value: Incredible for the price. The Wow Factor: This guitar is better in everything compared to other guitars around its price. Overall: 50 out of 10. That's how awesome it is.

"Ibanez A300E Ambiance Acoustic-Electric - Honest review" submitted July 19, 2012

By Steve K in Seminole, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 25+ years. guitar, bass, some drums, backing vocals Pro sound and record.
Music Style: Rock, jam, metal, progressive, blues, jazz
Overall: Looking for economical yet stage functional electric acoustic. Purchased A300E Vintage Violin guitar from zzounds after receiving email sale alert. Good service and quick ship. Guitar arrived as expected. Out of the box, the guitar looks stunning for the price. The actual finish pops out, but the appointments are subdued (a nice combination). No fret markers make the fretboard smooth and sophisticated, really keeps the guitar from being gaudy (with say "tree of life"). You should not be staring at the fretboard anyway...look at the side markers if you need to look. 1/4" and XLR output are nice. Preamp has what you need and tuner works well. A Fishman preamp in this price range is nice. Strumming unplugged reveals a stuffy mid-range sound which isn't entirely uncommon. However..I did buy this to plug in. Inspecting inside the sound hole reveals no bracing on the top. Some guitars at or near this pricing DO have bracing....which helps both in sound quality and long-term structural health. Not having this bracing took at least one star off quality. Now for the main test...PLUG IN! I'm using a big PA system and plugging direct, just as if I were at a gig. (I used both outputs...either one works fine). Some fiddling revealed a variety of sounds....I could get both light and airy, as well as dark and rich. There are two pickups, standard piezo and miniature microphone. Piezo had the best sound, the microphone was a bit of a disappointment and did not help as much as I thought it would. It had a muffled sound that would quickly give feedback. The output can be adjusted, according to the user manual. I achieved a nice balance blending in about 25% mic. Plugged in, the guitar sounds pretty good, belying the sale price! I have to admit it FEELS really light and cheap. I will baby it as much as an expensive instrument (like I pretty much do with all my stuff anyway).My star ratings reflect the price paid, the quality, and my many years of playing guitar. I've had both cheap and expensive....and it seems like I still prefer the mid-level. I'm no snob I love my Epi LP! This guitar would be a treat for beginners...provided you actually ARE going to plug into a PA system most of the time...as it does play easily. A semi-pro may appreciate the cheap price, nice looks and acceptable electric sound. If just playing acoustically, there are better options. It won't be a vintage guitar for the ages, but for a couple hundred bucks....you get standout visuals, acceptable playability, and surprising electric sound. (Have not used Manufacturer Support...but review site made me rate it anyway)

"Ibanez A300E Ambiance Vintage Violin" submitted July 22, 2012

By Steve Krall in Seminole, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 25+ years playing guitar, bass, some drums, some vocal. Recoring and live sound.
Music Style: Just about anything but rap and "core" whatever.
Sound: Unplugged- the sound is a bit mid-rangy and dull. This is not uncommon for acoustic electric, but it you really want "room-filling acoustic sound", there are better options. Plugged into a full PA system reveals a variety of tones courtesy of the Fishman preamp, from light and airy to full and deep. Best sound was piezo...the mic was a bit of a disappointment. Blend in about 1/4 of a turn for some body and limited feedback. Feature: The 1/4" and XLR out is a nice feature. Either output works well. The FIshman is a nice addition, as Ibanez does have their own preamps. Piezo AND mic is nice at this price point. All the controls work well and provide versatile acoustic sound. Tuner works well. Mic sounds like a great idea, but care needs taken or you'll get feedback. Also seems very dark. I like the absence of fret markers, as it offsets the eye-popping finish. Keep your eyes on the side of the neck if you need to check your position. I'm gonna break my rule of "No 5 stars ever" because I can't think of a feature that's missing. Ease of Use: Playable right out of the box. Plugged in, turned some controls, and was getting nice light acoustic strumming. Upped the lows and mids, and played some single note licks. Press the tuner button for instant check. Quality: Output plugs seem solid enough for now. Preamp is a Fishman. Finish seems well-done with little noticeable defects. Neck and frets seem comfortable and well-done. So far- stays in tune but have not taken it out yet. Tuning pegs seem solid enough. Looking into the sound hole, I see there is no top-bracing. This could effect not only the tone, but the structural longevity. The guitar can feel a bit light and cheapish....but it IS! No bracing cost the guitar at least one star. Value: It's sub-250 dollars....go ahead and spend a bit more if quality build is a main concern (i.e. top bracing). Would make a GREAT entry-level acoustic electric, provided you are actually going to plug into the P.A. or amp. Gigger will appreciate the easy playing and acceptable sound at this price range, it can be easily replaced if lost stolen or broken, unlike your thousand dollar Taylor. Manufacturer Support: Have not used. The Wow Factor: Visually it is stunning. Some acoustic players like a more subdued finish- black or natural. So make sure you want an eye-catching top. Playability and sound are acceptable Overall: Good entry-level acoustic-electric. My star ratings take into account the price, intended use, and many years of playing and being around guitars. I've played and owned all price points of guitars, and I'm no snob- I love my Epi LP! But realistic quality ratings will apply as well.

"Ibanez A300e . . .one SPECTACULAR guitar " submitted December 18, 2011

Musical Background: beginner-intermediate
Music Style: Rock, country,folk, rock again
Sound: It sounds great to me, but I haven't played it anywhere but my living room yet. Frankly, it sounds about as good as my friends 3 thousand dollar Taylor, and he was impressed by it's playability, right out of the box. (As was I) The Fishman electronics are GREAT! The blending functiion of the microphone pickup with the undersaddle pickup is useful and works wonderfully. Feature: The quilting of the wood on this guitar is better than it appears in the photos, I was impressed! Of course the Grover tuners are great, and the Abalone inlay work was perfect. It was heavier than I evpected this guitar to be, but hey, that's why God made guitar straps. Ease of Use: This guitar arrived well set up, a low action, nothing buzzing, easy to hit the notes with a light touch. Quality: Considering what I payed for the guitar, the quality couldn't have been better. If I'd payed three times more for it, I'd have still been happy with the quality. Value: Oh hell yea! Manufacturer Support: This doesn't apply yet, and I hope never will, heheh The Wow Factor: Yea . . .I like green guitars Overall: I'd replace this guitar with the same one in a heartbeat if it got stolen or destroyed. Heck, might buy another one anyway just in case it does, as a backup, for the price

"Outstanding" submitted October 21, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician, recording engineer
Music Style: All genres
Sound: Absolutely incredible tone when you plug in. I own a recording studio and all my acoustics sounded to boomy and dark. A client brought one of these in and suggested we plug in direct instead of micing it.... I was skeptical, but its tone is phenominal. The sound is so clean. I didnt have to ad any compression or Eq. Feature: I didnt play with it to much so I dont know alot about the features. The blending between the transducer and the mic is absolutely genious though. Ease of Use: Its as simple as any other acoustic Quality: Its amazing, Im buying one for my studio first chance.

When you call, mention priority code 175W-9T59. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976