When you call, mention priority code 171D-3497

Rating and Reviews: Hartke HA5500C Bass Amp

The Hartke HA5500C offers classic bass tone. With vintage blackface aesthetics and a 10-band EQ, the HA5500C looks and sounds great.

"The Best Amp Out There!!!" submitted December 11, 2013

By claud j
Overall
Overall: I have had this amp head for 3 years now. I have the Hartke 410 XL and this combo sounds great. When I travel with this setup people ask me where did get you this. This amp has perform GREAT!!!

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, GET ONE!!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!" submitted November 11, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 5 years, Bass guitar, I play for my church and other churches.
Music Style: Christian/Gospel
Sound: Let me tell you!! This AMP is outstanding. AMPEG don't have anything on this. If VICTOR WOOTEN is using Hartke, that should tell you something. I got the Hartke 410 XL cabinet to. With the Hartke 5500 and the 410 XL, people at my Church turn heads when they hear the bottoms this amp puts out and the highs are GREAT!! Having a Ibanez 5 string Bass also plays it part. I LOVE IT.... Feature: I enjoy the having the EQ's on it and the A&B Compressions. Ease of Use: It took a little time to get it tune to my style of play, but once I got it there it is awesome!! Quality: Vrey well built. I take care of my equipment, but when I am playing I don't have time for AMPS to over heat and shut off, like I have seen some of Pevey stuff do at time when playing for hours straight in a concert. But this Hartke sticks out of te crowd. I once played in 3 church serivces back to back to back never shutting my AMP off. It seem like the more I played the more the Hartke Amp was asking for more.

Hartke HA5500C Bass Amp Customer Review submitted December 28, 2010

Music Style: Gosple
Sound: Man this AMP SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now when I play in church people can now hear me much better and lows are awesome!! I am set for a very long time with this Amp. Feature: I wish it had some accessories like a cover or something. Ease of Use: It took a little getting use to, but the manual help gratly and I was able to play my guitar and tune it the way I like it. Overall: Great Amp.

"Kronosbass" submitted May 4, 2014

By igor ivackovic in glendale, NY
Music Style: Balkan etno folk
Overall: If I can leave 100 stars positive feedbacks I would. Perfect amp.

When you call, mention priority code 171D-3497. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976