When you call, mention priority code 1604-2XNR

Rating and Reviews: Hartke 3500C Bass Amp

The Hartke 3500C offers classic tone for a great price. With 350 watts of power and dual EQs, the Hartke 3500C is a great way to get your sound.

"Power house" submitted April 3, 2013

By Se7enN C in Linden , CA
Musical Background: A couple mounths
Music Style: Punk Blue grass Funk Jazz Rock Indie Groove Real time Acoustic
Overall: I got the 3500 in a combo that was a x15 1x5. I played it loved it. I even hooked it to a blackwidow 18 man that was fun! I took the head out cus i loved it so much & i am playing it out of a crate 2x10 with a horn. I love this amp so much i am looking into getting another! Iv played it with a 2k$ bass & my 3k$ acoustic guitar. I am a acoustic frunt man in a punk folk indie band. Bass amps most time soune better them run of the mil acoustic amps. Id say buy the head man ! Its a work hourse & i love mine! Sounds as good as a swr. If not better..!

"Is your Lead Guitarist drowning out your sound? Try the Hartke HA3500. This baby is loud!" submitted June 15, 2011

By a customer from chuckboggs.com
Overall
Sound: Quality Bass Amp. Used with my Hartke 410XL.All I need for the music I play and with the 350 watts this baby is loud. The EQ band is great. Too much to mention actually. It is very light compared to many other Bass Amps. Easy to dial in to achieve your desired tone although I did spend some time figuring out what I could achieve sound wise. Feature: Too many to list. The compression although functional is minimal. I like the passive and active inputs. My Bass's are passive and the second is active. Ease of Use: The learning curve is minimal but I had to work at it a while.The insstruction book is helpful, but I need to get my bass in hand and see what this Amp is cabable of. I am not disapointed. Quality: Peresonally, I feel its a very high quality product. No worries of breaking down any ime soon. I will use this amp daily and gig almost every weekend and then some. So it will get put through the paces. Time will tell but I feel certain that this amp will hold up the the use and abusew of road work. Value: Absolutely worth what I paid. Great value. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to use them as yet. The Wow Factor: Aesthetic appeal is great. Lights in the EQ bars are cool. Nice looking Amp. I likwe the blue lights also on the compression switch. It is a practical addition for my Hartke 410XL. Overall: I like the Hartke line of products. If and when it needs replaced I will probably see what Hartke is currently making and purchase another Hartke.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1604-2XNR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976