When you call, mention priority code 164C-3491

Rating and Reviews: Hartke 210XL Cabinet

The Hartke 210XL offers tight, focused bass response. With 2 Hartke speakers in a sealed cabinet, the 210XL is a great way to add some punch to your rig.

"Smoking hot little cab!" submitted July 7, 2011

By a customer from ymail.com
Musical Background: Professional Working Musician
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: Sharp, clear, cuts through the mix really well. I use this cab as the top end with an 18" bottom and it is incredible. Feature: Being that this is a simple speaker cab there really aren't many features other than the metal cone speakers. But WOW do those metal cones sing! Ease of Use: It couldn't be much easier to use. You plug it in and it goes. Value: It is well worth the price. Great speakers! Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: The metal speaker cones look really hot! You either like the looks or you don't and I do! Overall: I expect to use this cab a long time. It should last at least 20 years.

Hartke 210XL Cabinet Customer Review submitted April 5, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: chuch and wedding/party cover band
Music Style: various
Sound: The lows on this cab sound like a 15" and the highs are crisp and clear (you don't need a stinking tweeter - way too twangy like SWR). Overall, excellent sound quality, far superior to any 2x10 I've ever heard. Better than 4x10 Transporter too, don't waste your money on TP, go for the XL. Feature: Nice grill and black carpet. Spring loaded handles are very nice. Plastic corners though? Come on, go for metal - platic cracks and wears down. Metal is forever. Quality: Very well made, no problems so far. Hartke has very durable products in my experience. Value: Excellent value. Pay $900 for Eden 2x10??? No Way! Over-rated! Don't waste your money on SWR, Ampeg, etc. when you can get better sound for a reasonable price. Pro gear at a price everyone can afford, thanks Hartke. Manufacturer Support: Slow on the email turnaround time, but helpful enough in answering questions. Haven't had any repairs to make so that's good for quality. The Wow Factor: Nice looking cab, very portable for the sound it pumps out. Overall: This cab is great for med-small size venues or for practices. Not recommended for high volume situations as a stand alone cab, esspecially if you have a 5 string (you WILL blow it if you have enough power in your amp or else just be drowned out). Get this cab with a HA3500 and 1x15 XL or a HA7000 and 2x15 XL for an awsome rig. That will cover all your highs, lows, and everything in between. You wont believe your ears!
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Nice cabinet- not super powerful for a stand alone" submitted January 21, 2012

By Mark H in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: Semi pro- Bass Guitarist
Music Style: Rock, 80s, Classic Rock, HEavy MEtal
Overall: I mainly use this for some mid-high end on top of my 15" bass cabinet. For the price it is a good 2x10 to add on, but definitely does not have enough "bottom" as some of the more high end 2x10 cabinets have to be used as a stand-alone at much volume. Cuts through pretty good when paired with 1x15 on bottom.

"Excellent!" submitted February 17, 2013

By Eric F in Maricopa, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 20 years on and off. Bass mainly but also a little guitar. Play semi pro and for fun.
Music Style: Rock, new wave, punk, hardcore, alternative
Overall: I got this to replace my old, crappy Seismic Audio 2x10 which sounded like mud. It's like night and day! Crisp, clear sound. It looks sharp, it is solid as a rock. At 46 pounds it's easy to carry with one hand. It's worth way more than the $209 that I paid for it! (factory resealed). I plan on ordering another one soon to make a mini rig of doom. =)

"Hartke 210XL" submitted August 9, 2012

By John F in Hohenwald, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years of teaching, jamming, and gigging.
Music Style: A little bit of whatever. Funk, metal, rock, progressive, and blues for primary.
Sound: It's all in the settings but the primary settings I use (flat and funk "smile" high) sound awesome through through the 210. There is no rattle from the speakers which is a plus. Feature: The aluminum cones are a great feature as well as the construction in general. Hartke hit a homerun with this one! Ease of Use: How simple is it to plug in, set up, and play? Quality: It's well built and I feel that it will last a very long time before I have to replace a speaker. Value: I think it's worth more than the asking price. But I am not complaining due to being on a budget. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact Hartke for any of my amps. That says a lot. The Wow Factor: In many ways, this thing is sexy. Black over silver looks sweet in the lights. Overall: For those on a budget and like the crisp tone of aluminum, why look anywhere else? This handles lows and highs really well. I've got mine split to my Hartke A100 100w combo and I must say that it handles well. By itself it sounds great. With the extra speaker, it shakes the ground, even at 100 watts! Cant wait to get to pair this with a Amp head and the 115xl

"Outstanding cabinet with the full Hartke sound to use when a 410 is too much or not enough" submitted March 7, 2012

By C C
Overall
Overall: This 2x10 cabinet is the Hartke sound that I have always loved. There are situations when bringing a Hartke 410 isn't practical, and then other times when my 410 isn't quite enough. Adding this 210 has turned out to be the perfect solution without sacrificing sound quality at all. I am very happy that I bought this cab from Zzounds and at such a great price!

"Still Amazing!" submitted December 16, 2013

By Rod G in Peoria, AZ
Musical Background: 25 year professional
Music Style: REAL Country.
Overall: I started playing Hartke's back in the 1980's and over the years I've always had a Hartke cab laying around for various reasons. I got this little 2x10 recently to use for my stage volume while my amp is DI'd into the PA. I LOVE THIS CAB. Punchy, tight and responsive. I can get enough definition to cut through the clutter of drums, guitar, fiddle and steel guitar without problem. Hartke's sound remains my favorite.

"SAVE TIME & READ THIS REVIEW !" submitted February 23, 2008

Musical Background: hobbyist, recording,
Music Style: try to play all types ,,blues , jazz , classic rock
Sound: I bought this cab to go with my 4/10 & to have a "2/10" for the smaller venues without having to take massive gear out for gigs like acoustic. For me, it took a couple times playing it to appreciate the tone qualities because I was SOOOO use to the paper cones in my 4/10. I dont believe I am bias although I had a Transporter 2/10 years ago and thought the sound was good to excellent. Feature: No accessories and I see some of these read "RECESSED SPRING LOADED HANDLES" .. THIS DOES NOT HAVE THAT TYPE,,,JUST SOME FYI, THE HANDLES ARE FINE! RECESSED BUT THIS ISNT THE SPRING LOADED TYPE ! I THINK THATS BETTER LONG TERM BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN ON SOME CABS THE SPRINGS GET WEAK AND HAVE A TENDANCY TO RATTLE.... JUST MY OPINION.. Ease of Use: NO PROBS HERE! Quality: WHAT THE WORST ASPECT? DONT HAVE ANY AND LOVE THE LOOKS, SOUND AND WEIGHT ISNT BAD !! I MAY BUY ANOTHER FOR THE COMBO OF THE 4/10'S JUST THE EASE OF TRANSPORT! Value: THIS PRICE FOR ME IS PERFECT! NOT TOO HIGH FOR THE QUALITY AND SOUND. Manufacturer Support: I HAVE NOT NEEDED THEM "BUT" HAVE TALKED TO THEM ON NUMEROUS OCASSSIONS. THEY PROB GOT SICK OF HEARING FROM ME BECAUSE THE SPECS OF MANY CABS ARE "NOT LISTED" IN THE DESCRIPT...SUCH AS PARALLEL INPUTS. MOST OF THE ADS STATE "SINGLE 1/4" AND SINCE MY 4/10 IS SINGLE 1/4! IT WAS A "MUST" FOR THIS FEATURE. The Wow Factor: A PRACTICAL ADDITION FOR MY SETUP Overall: NO DISLIKES HERE AT THIS TIME!

"Best Bang for Your Buck in the 210 Cabinet" submitted August 24, 2011

By a customer from chuckboggs.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues,Southern Rock
Sound: Its a Hartke. Nice tight sound. When I first received the cabinet I connected to my amp and played through it. The sound was great and for only a 210 it did handle my bass notes perfectly. Not a whole lot of bottom end but thats not what I was looking for. I bought the Hartke 210XL to pair with my Hartke 410XL. Perfect match. I am driving these cabs with my Hartke 3500HA. Perfect set up. I play medium to large venues indoors and outside and my sound is great. Feature: No accessories nor accessories needed. The cabinet is well built yet easy on the back at less than 40 lbs. Recessed handles make handling this cabinet a dream Ease of Use: Connect to my amp, pair with my 410 and play. How easy is that? The manual was very easy to understand. Quality: My Box arrived intact and the cabinet was very well packaged with Styrofoam supports. No defects. This is a Hartke. I am old school and have played Hartke for many years. Back up cab? That problem doesn't even enter my mind. Hartke cabinets are very road worthy and will last for years and years. I find nothing wrong with this cab. Value: Best cab for the money that I have found. Manufacturer Support: I havent needed it, yet if needed I have no doubt they would be easy to deal with. The Wow Factor: Hartke cabinets of all kinds are loaded with sex appeal. The black covering coupled with the aluminum coned speakers make it a very eye appealing package. Overall: I bought this Hartke cabinet because of their reputation and quality. I wasn't looking at another product. I did research other cabinets and manufacturers but keyed in on this cab and bought it.

When you call, mention priority code 164C-3491. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976