When you call, mention priority code 202-KYSC

Rating and Reviews: Hartke 115XL Bass Cab

This Hartke bass cab gives you the best of both worlds: the full bottom-end boom of a 15" speaker, with the crisp and defined high end of an aluminum cone.

"Add a Hartke 2.5XL cab to this and your set!" submitted January 3, 2008

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: 8 years with current band, 20+ over all
Music Style: Smooth Blues, Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: For delivering that bottem end boom this is the cab you have been looking for. Your not going to get upper mid's or high's out of it. This cab needs at least 2 10" speakers and horn if you want the whole range. Unless, the only sound you want is pant vibrating low's. Feature: The locking corners for other Hartke cab's is a nice touch. Ease of Use: Plug it in, adjust your head unit and go! Quality: Ok let me tell you! I got two boxes shipped to me and both boxes got tore up! This one took the worst of it. It appears that a forklift or something just tore into the box and hit the cab. It dented the wood under the carpet cover on both sides on the front of the cab but no other damage. I just rubbed the marks off the carpet and decided I would try it out anyway. Sounds great! No rattle or any other issues at all. I like this product so much I'm not returning it because I know it will take to long to get a new one. I know this because I got the last one in stock! So a little dent in the wood under the carpet isnt' going to stop me form breaking the plaster off the walls! Value: For the price you can't find a better bottem end. Manufacturer Support: Not used but If I need to I have seen some good reviews. The Wow Factor: These cabnets look great and sounds even better! Overall: I shopped arround alot before making my final choice. I wanted the whole deal! Bottom end boom, mid range punch, and crisp high's. I found it! Put this with the Hartke 2.5XL cab and you won't need anything else! Except maybe another stack!

"Hartke 115XL Bass Cabinet" submitted March 30, 2014

By Peter G in Lawton, OK
Overall
Musical Background: 45 years on bass, I used Fender bass guitars, Prescison and Jazz bass.
Music Style: Rock/Red Dirt with the "Not All There" band.
Overall: After researching numerous bass bottoms I made the decision on Hartke. Watching the David Letterman Show and I see the bass player using Hartke equipment. The order was placed on Saturday and arrived 3 days later. The bottom sounds sweet with a low tone I was looking for and most important no rattles. My band was impressed by the quality of the sound on the other side of the studio. I would recommend this rig anyday for a serious bass player. The shipper delivered during a snow storm and no damage to box.

"Be loud, be proud and get noticed." submitted November 1, 2004

Music Style: progressive rock
Sound: Very good low end and still has plenty of highs. Really, the new cabinets with their "Horns" for bass are such a joke. I have been playing Bass 30 years. A good pair of 15's or some 8's is all you will ever need. Anything "gimmicky" to sell more product, and the public falls for it all the time. Feature: My cabinet has new logo in the right lower corner. Plastic badge, not a thin metal sticker. Also, new handles built into the sides of the bottom. Nice touch. Hope the one I am getting tomorrow has the same updates. Built well and has dampining material inside for a "boomless" sound. Very warm sound for an aluminum speaker. Casters would be a nice touch however. This thing weighs 65 lbs. Two stacked are a lil heavy. Quality: Solid cabinet. I looked inside. Well braced and built. No MDF, solid 3/4 inch plywood throughout. Carpet covering and nice handles. Front grill has 6 points of contact. Does not rattle. Value: For the price, they can not be touched by anything out there. I have primarly played Ampeg for years. Hartke is a refreshing crisp sound. Worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: Just got the cabinet. Hope not to have to contact the company. I used Hartke 115 xl 15's in the early nineties with an ampeg SVT head. Never had a problem. These cabinets are supposed to be the updated version. The Wow Factor: Instantly know it's a Hartke. No other cone stares at you like Hartke. The Hartke head i'm using, the ha4000, puts out 400watts rms. What a combination. Using a Spector Euro 4 Bass, and the walls crumble. Quite fun. Overall: I'm finshed buying. I played Peavey one 18 plus two 10's. I played ampeg 8-10's, and single 18, (what a mistake), ampeg listed the wrong frequency rating for it. I have played altec 15's and Hartke are still the best all around sound for me. My style is progressive rock. I like yes, spocks beard....ect.

"Hartke 15" XL cab" submitted March 20, 2012

By Joshua S in Greensboro, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Pro session player in local studios, bassist in The Jeremy Autry Band
Music Style: Versitile...
Sound: I happen to really like the modernly designed bass cabinets with a combination of speaker/horn. However, I find that unless I have a fully attenuating tweeter horn control, as opposed to a 3-position switch, I can't control the amount of higher frequencies i get from the cabinet. Sure, I can re-EQ, but then my entire sound has changed... I've found that with the Hartke aluminum cone drivers, I don't need a horn in the cabinet. There is something about the nature of these aluminum drivers, the way they conduct and express the signal coming from your amplifier, that gives just the right amount of "sweetness" on the top. Bright and punchy without being harsh and woofy. Feature: Simple cabinet: box, 15" aluminum cone woofer, ported cab design. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Quality: My 215B-XL lasted me 7 years before I sold it. My friend that bought it is still playing gigs with it some 10 years after he bought it. As long as you don't push these aluminum cabinets too hard, they'll last forever. Value: Great value. Truely unique tonality for an iddy bitty price. Manufacturer Support: Anytime I have had a question about my old Hartke gear, or questions regarding what Hartke and Zoom gear to buy, Samson has always provided superior service. Nice, helpful, knowledgeable people. The Wow Factor: Well, people will say, "Wow!" when they hear this cab... Does that count?? Overall: I have never played through this particular cabinet. However, I used to own the Hartke 215B-XL cabinet, which is this cab times two in one box. 2x15, 400 watts, 8 ohms. The 215B-XL has, sadly, been discontinued... However, I am confident that this cab could live up to my old one simply based on my experience with Hartke 15" drivers. So, with that said....

"This one i call clean sound" submitted April 7, 2012

By Max Frost
Musical Background: Professional bass player. over 12 years of playing the bass
Music Style: Progressive metal,Doom metal,funk,Experimental,trip hop.
Overall: After using Peavey's,Warwick's Ampeg's and Markbass i can tell you that i found my best bass cabinets. this sound is truly unbelievable!!! so clean smooth and very tight!currently running with a Warwick amp,planning to purchase the 210XL too and a Hartke amp and then i'm done with searching for the best sound!

"it is amazing and you should really take your time to think about it if you are going to start putting a stack together that sou" submitted July 10, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: highschool jazz bassist looking to further my music career past highschool
Music Style: almost any style
Sound: just add a 410 cab and you are set Feature: no accesories we are men we dont need them Ease of Use: the 15 alone wont give you a hard punch like it does with a 410 cab but by itself i does produce a rather splendid bottomy kinda jazz bass sound Quality: one of the most durable cabs only bad thing is the outside it is like a carpet Value: oh yes most definately i would pick it over any other amp Manufacturer Support: yes they were very easy too they know what bass players need and know the prices we can afford The Wow Factor: haha lets not go here Overall: actually i am on the prowel for a second so i can have two 15s and 410s

When you call, mention priority code 202-KYSC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976