When you call, mention priority code 171X-JHKL

Rating and Reviews: Galaxy Audio EB10 Pro

Hear everything in your in-ear monitors on Galaxy Audio's professional EB10 in-ear headphones, with dual drivers to deliver detailed highs and lows.

Overall

"Definitely worth the money! Couldn't ask for anything more!!" submitted January 7, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I don't play any instrument or music.
Music Style: N/A.
Sound: Quality couldn't be better from a tiny earbud style headphone. At first, the sound was a little dull. I listen to them on my Android phone. Then I downloaded an equalizer app and the app made all the difference in the world. It brought the headphones to life. Feature: Quality made. Materials and workmanship are top notch. Ease of Use: Pretty straight forward. Just plug and play. Quality: Quality is the best. Couldn't ask for anything better as far as quality is concerned. Value: Well, I first heard about these headphones from an article I read in Wired magazine. That article said that, even though these headphones are $280, it would cost hundreds more to hear anything better. My experience is consistent with that. They are worth the money if you're serious about your music. Oh, by the way, I'm not a musician. I don't use these for monitors. I use these for listening to music. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need support. The Wow Factor: Well, I don't make music with these, but they were very appealing based on the article I read. And they have not let me down at all. Overall: I don't ever expect to replace these. If I can use these for the rest of my life, I will. I can't imagine them getting stolen, but if they did, I would try to replace them if I could. A couple very nice things about these headphones: they can get louder than most headphones. And, they pull the finest details out of music. Songs sound different with these. The quality is so good that everything sounds fuller and more complete. And, finally, the case that they come with is very nice, and the wires for the headphones are nice and thick - would probably stand up to repeated abuse. All very quality. A+++++ product!!!

When you call, mention priority code 171X-JHKL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976