When you call, mention priority code 16KC-Z0X6
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Galaxy Audio AS900-4 Pack

Send a stereo mix to the whole band with this in-ear monitor system! The package includes one transmitter, 4 bodypack receivers, and 4 sets of earbuds.

"Perfect for my needs" submitted July 16, 2011

Music Style: americana, acoustic
Sound: Sound quality meets all my requirements for live performance. Feature: Overall very good. A power on indicator would be a nice addition, but not a big deal. Ease of Use: Very simple to set up, very easy to use. Quality: Unit is well made. Ear phones supplied with the unit are not very useful for us -- they don't stay in the ear and seal out too much ambient stage sound (we play acoustic and need to hear our own instruments in addition to the PA mix). Have replaced them with inexpensive open ear buds. Value: Best value I could find. Manufacturer Support: No experience Overall: Highly recommended if you need a simple wireless monitoring system.

Galaxy Audio AS900-4 Pack Customer Review submitted August 16, 2011

Overall
Sound: I've never owned in-ear monitors before, but I like the way these work. They have great sound and are easy to install, just plug and play. Feature: The recieves and the transmitters are awsome, but the ear buds are ok, but leave a little bit to be desired. I had to purchase some different earbuds. Ease of Use: I just plugged it straight into the amp and had great sound. Value: They are worth eveny penny I paid if they continue to work as good as they do now. Manufacturer Support: I really should not have even put a rating here, because I've haven't had them long enough to know about the company that made them.

"Released from floor monitor bondage." submitted April 20, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Serious hobbyist
Music Style: Folk, Rock, Blues, contemporary, Jazz
Sound: Very clear. It has released our band from the slavery of monitor speakers. We rely heavily on harmonies and need to hear every nuance. This is just the ticket. Each individual can adjust their level, too. Unlike floor monitor. I do recommend changing out the ear buds to a better quality set of your own choosing. We each have our own preferences for that. Feature: As previously mentioned, the ear buds are of dubious quality, which is why a 9 rather than a ten. That being said, regardless of quality one would probably want to change to a personalized set anyway. There is no light to indicate that the transmitter is on or off. Would be nice. Ease of Use: Plug it in and turn in on. My only comment would be to make sure you have the volume down when you first put it on and when you turn it off. The hiss from the receivers when the transmitter unit is off, will knock you off your chair if you are not expecting it and make you deaf for while if you get zapped. Make sure your sound person let you know when they might be shutting it off, so you can turn your receiver down or off ahead of time. Quality: Seems to be okay, except for the ear buds. Value: Seems to be quit reasonable for the price. Can't imagine needing anything more exotic, unless money was just not an object. Manufacturer Support: I have had no need for contact. The Wow Factor: I've got to admit...I feel like a real diva wearing that thing. Like maybe I know what I'm doing.....and then, as the official gaffer, there is the part where I don't have to lug around even more speakers. That alone is worth the money. Overall: I have since met other more musically advanced folks who have these. Everyone else is having good luck with them, so I expect some longevity.

"Incredible!!!" submitted July 10, 2014

By Ralph P in Kansas City , MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 37 years. Guitar, bass, drums, piano, mandolin, and banjo.
Music Style: Rock and country
Overall: The band loved it from day one! Our rehearsal space is pretty small so getting rid of the wedges was a major plus. Not to mention monitors really don't serve much of purpose, they give you place to put your set list or rest your foot. I'm also the singer in the group, I can finally sing our songs the way I sing them on our recordings. To be able to hear yourself is worth double the price. I upgraded my buds to the Shure 425's. But honestly the included buds were great. I strongly recommend this system!

"Worth the investment." submitted March 6, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Recording Engineer, Producer
Music Style: Rock, Techno,
Sound: This Setup is nice and clear sounding. Feature: I like the rack mounting kit that is included with this. The one thing that would be nice to see is a power light on the transmitter unit. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Plug it in. Turn in on. Turn it up. Doesn't get any easier than that. Quality: Seems to be well constructed. I've only had it for a couple of days so we'll see. Manufacturer Support: Not sure about the support since I haven't had any issues. The Wow Factor: Not a flashy looking unit at all, but also not cheesy looking like the Nady stuff. Overall: This seems like a good unit. I was looking at getting either this or a Nady unit. I've had some Nady stuff in the past, and you get what you pay for with Nady (cheap). I have yet to read a bad review about the as 900, and this won;t be the first one. This is a great product for the cost. Sounds nice and clear. The ear buds are a little on the cheap side, but still sound good. Super easy to use. I would recommend this unit to anyone who has a limited budget and wants to get in ear monitors.

"much more than you expect" submitted September 11, 2012

By james l in stephens city, VA
Musical Background: 6 years full time, bass , pro player
Music Style: metal, death metal, rock, blues
Overall: first i just have to say that at first i was skeptical of buying these the price was a bit steep but thanks to zZounds outstanding pay while you play program it was no big deal. the overall quality of the product is a solid 8 out of 10 the pack look weak but they can take a beating so dont worry the overall ease of use is that a 3rd grader could hook it up. All in all i am very happy with this purchase so dont be afraid take the plunge and go to wireless in ear monitoring you wont regret it

"So far.....GREAT" submitted May 13, 2013

By Mark M in Rockfall, CT
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative
Overall: Have 2 full band practices under our belts with these new monitors and so far they are working flawlessly.So much easier to hear yourself sing and harmonize. It really helps you to sing better too, and not oversing to try and hear yourself.No more horase voice after band practice!That combined with getting rid of 4 - 50+ pound floor monitors makes this invsetment well worth the price.So far no interference whatsoever.

"A Very Cool System!!!" submitted August 17, 2011

Overall
Music Style: "Real" Country (Not the "kiddie" country crap!)
Sound: After fighting floor wedges this resolved all feedback issues with the monitor system. The sound quality is fair to good but you have to watch the signal strength as the will distort. Over all though, a huge improvement in my band's ability to hear each other for harmonies. Feature: The ears buds are ok, but who wants to spend the kind of money Shure wants for theirs?! (How do they sleep at night?!)Comes with a rack mount (cool!) Would be even better if they included another small bracket to join them together in the rack mount and thereby taking up only one space for two units. Ease of Use: Very easy to use! Quality: So far so good, have used them during two live shows so far and no issues. Value: I think ALL of these are way over priced. Are you kidding me?! These are just little radios... they've been around for ever! You can buy a super-duper computer for less, come on! But I digress, this is a great "middle of the road" unit. I cannot justify paying the kind of money for these that Shure & Sennhiser want. Manufacturer Support: Dunno yet, haven't had to get a hold of them for anything, hope I don't have to! The Wow Factor: What??!! Overall: I'm going to use this until it dies. It works great for us who need to be able to hear each other for harmonies to blend right. If your a screaming style of band, don't bother. (Why do you bother with monitors anyway? I'm just saying...)

Galaxy Audio AS900-4 Pack Customer Review submitted September 19, 2011

Overall
Sound: great product, only thing i would change would be go to clip on earbuds, dont change nothing else. Feature: no more carrying monitors, and extra cables, plus elimanated 99% of feedback. Ease of Use: put batteries in and turn on. Manufacturer Support: gave you a 9, because have had no issues yet.

"Product is good, great value. Works well." submitted July 18, 2011

Music Style: Rock / Folk / Live Performer
Sound: Wireless in-ear monitor. 1 transmitter, 4 receivers for the band. Set up easily, works well, plenty of amplification and knobs on the back of the transmitter to limit how loud it can be. One unit developed some interference from instruments (shows up as buzzing) or from cell phones/blackberries. The batteries on the receiver (belt pack) last 3-5 hours according to the manual. Not sure if a fresh battery would help fix this. Not that wireless devices are immune from interference. I still rate it an 8. Mostly the sound is outstanding. Feature: Green light on the battery-powered receiver is only on when communications are established with the transmitter. You need to check the volume knob to make sure it's off when you're through, but that's not any harder to do than to check an LED. Ease of Use: I like the gain knobs on the back of the transmitter in addition to having the volume knob on your belt. Quality: Unit seems well-made. I like the rack mount option. Ear buds are pretty standard - nothing outstanding. Value: You can pay a lot more for this and get just one receiver. Always nice to have a couple of spares for something like this. The 4-pack of receivers made it worth it. Manufacturer Support: no contact required at this point The Wow Factor: Great because of the 4 receivers. Gotta have a backup.

Galaxy Audio AS900-4 Pack Customer Review submitted October 21, 2011

Musical Background: church music minister
Music Style: gospel
Sound: For the money a great system. Only change need better ear buds. You will want to upgrade to no less than shure se215 ear buds. Is very easy to used . And price is right.

"Galaxy AS900-4 Wireless Monitor System" submitted May 14, 2014

By Evan Thompson in Shelby, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Been singing most of my life.
Music Style: We are a Southern Gospel music mixed trio.
Overall: As of today, we have only used it in practice but will get the chance to use it this weekend when we perform at a church. Thus far, we are satisfied with what it does for us. Being able to adjust the music volume individually is great. It's also wonderful to hear the other singers, as well as oneself keeps every on key. The earbuds are just so-so, but they do work. Hope to purchase a better set in the not too distant future. Overall, I would rate the system as very good.

"dont not purchase" submitted October 24, 2012

By david meyer in sheboygan, WI
Musical Background: gigging cover band
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: The monitors on fixed frequency did not work. Was pure static from the moment we turned it on. We bought shure monitors the second time around which work flawlessly. Spend the money and get the an adjustable frequency set up.

When you call, mention priority code 16KC-Z0X6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976