When you call, mention priority code 1773-98TT

Rating and Reviews: Gretsch Energy Drum Kit

Buying your first drum kit? Complete with Sabian cymbals and hardware, the 5-piece Gretsch GEE8256P Energy drum set is a great choice for beginners.

"Best Bang for the Buck $$$" submitted August 26, 2013

By Matt McCann in Lewisville, TX
Musical Background: Been jaming at home drums for 20+ years
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal
Overall: After owning a set of Pearl Exports for many years and then playing a Roland electronic set for 12 years, it was time to go back to an acoustic set again. Since I have yet to win the lottery, I looked at every set in this price range but kept coming back to this one. The virgin bass drum is awesome and you get everything you need, “except a throne”. I did replace the heads and played with the tuning before I was satisfied with the sound. I will also be replacing the cymbals later but for now at least I am playing acoustic again.

"niceeeeeeeee" submitted June 6, 2013

By kenny ketter in schenectady , NY
Musical Background: i play professionly i have been playin since i was 19
Music Style: i mainly play christian music but i like all music if it sound good i like it
Overall: i love theses drums once you get them tuen to your liking you would love them im glad i got these instead of the lugwin vey nice sound good in loud when need to be the snare was very easy to tune i didnt know i could play that well ntil i got these drums im take them over the pdp maple set i had no other brand for me

"Very Happy with this purchase!" submitted December 3, 2013

By William B in Castle Rock, CO
Overall
Overall: I bought this drum set for my 7 year old son, who has been taking lessons since he was 5. After looking at a ton of options, I decided to go this direction...and I'm really satisfied with the purchase. The drums are rock solid, very well constructed..and sound fantastic. Couple of notes that I didn't know before I made the purchase. The (2) tom drums actually don't mount to the bass drum, they mount to the cymbal stands. The stands are sturdy, and have a special bracket that allows one Tom to be connected to each stand. Caught me a little off guard, but it works perfectly fine. The ONLY complaint I had with the set was that there were no instructions whatsoever. :0\ I had to hit YouTube, and the the Gretsch tutorials were helpful, but not designed exclusively for this set. Nothing on the Gretsch website either, so it made for a bit of a painful experience. But as i mentioned previously, the quality of the set is really great for the money, and my son has been having a blast so far. He finally has a REAL drum set to practice on, and it looks like it will last for a long time to come.

"Energy drum kit" submitted October 3, 2013

By Daniel Weaver in Port Huron, MI
Musical Background: I been playing Drums for about 25 years
Music Style: I play rock and oldies and country
Overall: I been playing drums for many years and had over ten kits in my time but the sound and looks of this kit is way better then my other kits by far try them for your self you will love them.

"drums" submitted January 29, 2014

By johnny silva
Musical Background: 50 years drums professionally
Music Style: blues rock
Overall: everything I have bought from zzsounds has been perfect I have too sets of drums one for practice and one for stage. my stage set is a mapex black raven one of the best sets I have owned . the service at zzsounds is great. and the pay as you play fits all of my needs. so thank you so much.

"Gretch drums" submitted January 6, 2014

By David Gonzales
Musical Background: accordionist/drummer
Music Style: Tejano/Conjunto
Overall: A awesome company! ! Great service and a awesome buy!

"A great drum set!!!!!!!" submitted October 19, 2013

By Joseph Welton in farmville, VA
Musical Background: drums 14 years
Music Style: Gospel
Overall: The best thing I ever purchased

When you call, mention priority code 1773-98TT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976