When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-CPR1

Rating and Reviews: Gretsch G5022CE Rancher

Get rich, full-bodied acoustic tones with the Gretsch G5022CE Rancher. This jumbo features Fishman electronics and a rosewood fingerboard.

Overall

"Absolutely a great value and a professional quality instrument" submitted August 19, 2012

By Matthew Laird in Pea Ridge, AR
Musical Background: Semi-Professional
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Rock-a-Billy, Jazz, Fusion, Rhythm and Blues, Folk...
Overall: I can not believe how little this guitar costs. It is truly an amazing instrument. I wanted to buy a Rancher years ago and I am not sorry one bit that I waited so long. It is beautifully finished, sounds absolutely amazing, and I could not be more pleased with it. Now I just need to snag up a good hardshell case to tote it to gigs in. I am positive that this guitar will serve me well for many, many years to come.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Jumbo Rancher Better Plugged In" submitted November 14, 2012

By M S in Denver, PA
Overall
Musical Background: playing 47 years all types of music. Guitars and bass, Play for fun (not income)
Music Style: old folk rock, new folk rock. CSNY, Eagles, etc, Rock, Classic Rock, jazz, blues
Overall: I am very pleased with my purchase. However, I was hoping for a big, full, more warm wood sound "unplugged". Perhaps that will come with age and perhaps switching strings. Using it plugged in is fine, no complaints. It plays so easy and quick. Fast action and it surely is a beauty. I have the red/orange color thing. Really stunning and so easy to play. Workmanship is great. I never use the word awesome, so you will not see me typing that in any comments. It is quite unique. I am glad I bought the jumbo, I could never see anyone wanting any size smaller on the Rancher.
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Jumbo Rancher The Good The bad and the Ugly....." submitted April 16, 2013

By Walter J in Port Neches, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing acoustic electric and electric guitars..Currently in a band that has yet to perform publically
Music Style: 60-70 Rock..played in a country band ..currently in a classic rock band.
Overall: I found the Rancher to be a little thin on bass and , well to be honest , cheap sounding acoustically , BUT ..when plugged in and by tweaking the excellent fishman pre-amp, I conjured up a pretty good sound. Full and rich with a touch of reverb and I was liking it alot better. Put the pick down and finger pick this guitar and it sounds nice through the fishman pre-amp. aesthetically it looks great..nice fit and finish. Retro look is a plus.. Good intermediate guitar for a student..Action on this one was very low for an acoustic with no fret buzz.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-CPR1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976