When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-WKH8

Rating and Reviews: Gretsch G5620T-CB Guitar

Turn up the volume and forget about uncontrollable feedback with this gorgeous semi-hollowbody guitar. Get sweet tones from the dual humbucker-style pickups.

"One of the Best Guitar's I've played" submitted June 1, 2016

By Brandon G in Albuquerque, NM
Music Style: Rock/Alternative/Some Blues
Overall: Although it isn't an upper echelon Gretsch it's a pretty great instrument. The quality is there along with the overall suave appearance. Just as a few caveats; the pickups have to be set to sound; meaning you'll have to find the right "groove" with this guitar as well as finding the perfect intonation. Which, unfortunately my intonation was a bit off and I had to adjust it myself. The licensed Bigsby trem system is very unique and adds a bit of taste to the overall sound. Don't let size of the body fool you, I reckon it's about the size of a Gibson ES335 or an Epiphone Dot; which is great if you like big bodied guitars. Yet, it is an advantage because it allows you to reach this really rich and robust sound (if you're playing without an amp) and a high level of gain and crunch, due to the center block (if you're playing with an amp). Would highly recommend seeing as I am a broke college kid and it is well priced.

"Stop here!" submitted September 10, 2016

By William von Zangenberg in Holiday, FL
Musical Background: Play and teach professionally
Music Style: Jazz, 60's Rock, Pop, Country, Classical Rock, Blues, Latin, Christian.
Overall: I bought this guitar and it arrived at my door in about three days! Great job zZounds! In perfect condition. Packed wonderfully. I bought a case which was delivered the exact same time. When I took the guitar out of the box my fiancee said wow that thing is beautiful! She's not a player. I plugged it in and it was heaven. The sound is incredible on all levels. The neck plays like butter and is one of the most comfortable necks I've played in years. The controls are easy to use and from what I see very sturdy. Every inch of the instrument oozes quality. Neck joint is incredibly clean. Frets are finished and well rounded not one rough spot. Binding is a dream. Sound holes are completely finished great and the wiring is neat. No adjustment needed out of the box at all other than a tuning. The sounds of all three pickup switch positions are clean, full and bright. I believe this instrument can do it all. It's a little heavy but not even close to my Les Paul. This guitar can easily become the one to grab and go and most of all it is a dream to play. You actually feel like playing more when you start with this one. I own over 56 guitars Fenders, Gibson, Epiphone, Guild, Ramirez, D"Angelico, Squire, Alvarez etc. This is going to quickly become one of my favorites to play. Price is right, quality and tone are spot on and zZounds makes it possible to own it easily. the case was nice too. If you want a great instrument that won't break the bank is aesthetically beautiful to look at and has sound to spare then you can stop here. This thing has it all, and I am one of those extremely fussy people who looks at every inch of the instrument. You won't be sorry with this one. After thinking about it I realized that my very first guitar was a Gretsch. Now I feel like I've come full circle back to the original place where it all began.

"Versatile" submitted December 11, 2015

By Donnie Keahey in Jasper, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for 40 years. I play Gibson Les Paul,G&L Legacy Deluxe,PRS S2 Custom,Fender Strats and now Gretch.
Music Style: Country & Rock
Overall: This guitar will cover any style of music you throw at it. At this price it can't be beat. Thanks ZZOUNDS for your Great cusomer service. You guys are the best.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-WKH8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976