When you call, mention priority code 1593-JT32

Rating and Reviews: Gretsch G5122 Guitar

Get classic Gretsch design in a more affordable, hollowbody package with the Gretsch Electromatic G5122 double-cutaway guitar.

"Great Buy Great Price even GREATER Sound" submitted May 16, 2011

Music Style: Blues Rock Alternative
Sound: It sounds amazing. Its very Bluesy and a nice rich thick sound. The gretschenbuckers are really awesome and to add to the its a full hollowbody so it resonates amazingly. I play through a VoxAC30 so it sounds amazing sometimes its hard getting the very bright sounds but thats ok by me i give it a 9 for that reason but sounds beautiful Feature: It has a very nice bigsby bridge and the neck is a perfect size. Its a good thickness but doesnt get too thick by the first couple frets and i love it that way. The head stock is really big which i like because its easier to tune and you can easily put a capo on it. I also love the fact that it has a master volume knob which makes it very convenient for playing live. Kind of hard to restring but thats mainly because of the bigsby bridge Ease of Use: ITs really easy to get a good sound but with overdrive mixing with higher volumes it can feedback alot Quality: Quality is awesome but the knobs and pickup switch unscrew easy which its easier to screw back on but can sometimes worry me that the knobs will come off and my strap will fall off Value: best bang for the bucks defiantly a great buy Manufacturer Support: great got me the product quick and alerted me about any changes The Wow Factor: IT looks amazing and i got it in black and it just looks downright beautiful Overall: other than feedback and a few easy-to-unscrew knobs this product is amazing
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great quality, style and playability even at twice the price." submitted November 15, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Played for 17 years, started plaing when I was 6 years old, stopped for 37 years and have returned to my roots.
Music Style: rock, jazz, blues,some country
Sound: This guitar is good as a stand alone if you only have one. The quality is good, easy to play and looks are a 10. Feature: Seems to be made of quality materials and looks to be able to withstand the aging process.if it is maintained and cared for. Ease of Use: No problems here, everything is where it needs to be and very playable Quality: This one is constucted well and was set up up properly upon delivery. Value: I received a great deal from ZZOUNDS and they even price matched a lower price I found elsewhere. Manufacturer Support: No need yet The Wow Factor: The looks to me is a big selling point! Overall: Plan on keeping it, breaking it in and making it my own. If lost I would replace it with another of the same.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Simply the best hollow body you can buy" submitted April 7, 2013

By Peter M
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar for over forty years in a variety of local bands - one largely jam at home.
Music Style: Country, blues, pop, rock and folk
Overall: Have lusted after an orange Gretsch for over 40 years but, since no longer playing in a band, balked at justifying the cost. Discovered this Budget line Gretsch just before Christmas and having played it, cost was no longer an issue!! You simply have to buy this guitar - it would be a bargain at twice the price.And after 40 years fixated on orange....I confess that really, the Walnut Stain is the only way to go. It looks as great as it sounds.The quality of this Korean made model can't be faulted either. And although this may sound like heresy, I can't see why you would pay thousands of pounds for a Gretsch when you can get such a great sound for just a few hundreds - other than as a vintage investment.If you're into hollow bodies, like the double cutaway style, love the Gretsch sound and don't want to break he bank - this is it!Buy and enjoy....I did.

"great guitar" submitted August 21, 2012

By Angelo s in santa clara, CA
Musical Background: i have been playing for about 30 years off and on
Music Style: blues
Overall: I really am happy with my whole transaction i received the guitar in record time like the very next day, i chose the payment plan which is really convenient for me and the whole thing was just a great experience, I am going to order a fender amp as soon as I make a couple more payments on this guitar, but over all I recommend zZounds to everyone!

"why didn't I buy one sooner!!??" submitted September 5, 2012

By Jon P in Monterey, MA
Musical Background: musician for over 20 years. play guitar, bass, and drums
Music Style: 50's 60's surf and rock, punk, rockabilly, alt.
Overall: this guitar was a lot better than I expected it to be. I didn't think it would really have that Gretsch sound or feel of the originals but I find it holds up very well. good looking, great sound and a nice feel.

"Gretsch G5122 Electromatic Guitar" submitted September 6, 2012

By Max C in Tellico Plains, TN
Music Style: classic rock,country,blues
Overall: Easy playing guitar with great sound! Love it!

"A great product." submitted May 3, 2011

Musical Background: playing guitar for 50 years
Music Style: country
Sound: I think the sound is great. It sounds great by itself. I never had a hollow body guitar before and i like it very much. I like the Gretsch very much. The only complaint i have is for not buying it last year when it was $600.00. Of course $750.00 is not a bad price for a nice playing guitar. The neck is very comfortable. The action is also great. Feature: No accessories included. Ease of Use: What manual. It would have been nice to get one. Quality: As far as i can tell the product is made very well. The finish is great. Value: The price is well worth it.

"Gretsch G5122 Electromatic Guitar " submitted April 25, 2012

By Gary M in Vallejo, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing Guitar 48 years. I play Gigs large or small as well as sing and started at 12 years old .
Music Style: I have played and still do Country, Rock, Blues and once a month play a play a special set at my Church along with joining in we
Overall: This Guitar I bought wit the Case, it has great sound....... Lead as well as rythm or blues...I have heard some say they have a problem getting a higher pitch for lead but that is the setting on the Amp. I Sport a Fender Mustang IV and it is also awsome along with 2 Fender Frontman 212Rs and a Fender Strat.....( from ZZ Sounds) by the way, your not going to get that Fender pitch off any other lead Guitar especially a hollow body.... why do you think they have 4 Pickups and a solid body..... don't expect it. also I have a Fender 12 String B310 Acoustic....... ok, I am a Fender guy, yes but have tried out all the other toys and the Gretch was my choice over all for a hollow body electric. One beautiful Guitar a real looker with a sweet voice........ Manufacture Support in the USA is also..........you guessed it..........Fender........ Arizona... Thanks ZZ Sounds, you guys are great

"Mmmmmmmm yes" submitted January 18, 2013

Musical Background: a guitar player for 13 yrs a blues man my whole life
Music Style: Blues, rock
Sound: Pure passionate sex. The perfect blend of electrics and acoustics! Feature: Love the bixby! Those sweet hummers mmmm. The master volume control is perfect. And how can you beat the body and finish. Ease of Use: Plugged into my fender champ it sounds like i sold my soul at the crossroads. Quality: Perfect construction. I love hollow body electric guitars and this is the best one ive played thus far in my 13 years Value: Dont think just buy! Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: The walnut stain is the way to go. Overall: Amazing guitar. Sounds like hot dark ch.ocolate. A sonic destroyer and a natural singer

"Mmmmmmmm yes" submitted January 18, 2013

Musical Background: a guitar player for 13 yrs a blues man my whole life
Music Style: Blues, rock

When you call, mention priority code 1593-JT32. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976