When you call, mention priority code 16JW-J84L

Rating and Reviews: Gretsch Electromatic Pro

With Gretsch mini humbuckers, a vibrato tailpiece, and tone controls, this guitar offers a lot of great tone. The choice of gold sparkle, jet black, and silver finishes give it the looks to match.

"BUY IT!!!!" submitted February 16, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Scream
Sound: The sound is really good on this beauty. I have this tiny amp but with a lot of affects, and it can play ANYTHING. Feature: 3 words. Hooray for guards Ease of Use: Very easy! i switched from Bass, and this guitar has definatly helped me Quality: Amazingly built. I have no worries when i play this, excpet that my fingers will hurt from playing to long Value: I got this for 450, and i will forever keep it Manufacturer Support: No problems at all The Wow Factor: While its a beautiful guitar, they lost some points for giving it the Les Paul curve Overall: I will use this Guitar until the Day I Dia

"sick guitar. check out this review." submitted March 6, 2007

By a customer from stny.rr.com
Overall
Musical Background: active musician. taleneted guitarist.
Sound: the sound on this guitar is pretty good. its the type of guitar you can simply plug into in your room at night and just jam away with it sounding great. i play hard rock and some blues soi do alot of soloing and lead stuff which this guitar is made for. no doubt its sick. Feature: everything was fine. no accessories. Ease of Use: butter neck. so easy to play and great sounding. my taste was easy to aquire with this guitar. all i had to do was run it through my ibanez petal and man did this baby scream! Quality: YES it was made beautifully! Value: yes its worth it! Manufacturer Support: no problems. got it fast. The Wow Factor: it turns me on it looks soooo hot and pretty! Overall: forever.

"this gretsch is awsome" submitted August 25, 2006

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: rock/blues
Sound: great sound and the bigsby does not take it out of tune and make sure you put the washer on the outside of the bigsby system. Feature: great guitar just you might want to replace the tuneing keys and keep it nice cause it's a kick but guitar for a lower end gretsch. Ease of Use: great action feels alot like a less paul on the neck but its just a great guitar. you get good tone out of it when you play through a good amp. Quality: this guitar is made well. but the only thing you should do is change the tuners. thats all it needs and if you play in band and travle alot this gretsch is very dependable. Value: yes cause it has the traditional bigsby tremelo system. Manufacturer Support: i have not had one problem with this guitar. The Wow Factor: mine has a gold sparkle top and is a beautiful guitar. Overall: i say along time. this guitar if you want to keep it for along time keep it nice and don't abuse it. i would try to get a hardshell case for it. i would get a tlk artcore case. it best fitted for the guitar.

"Get a real Gretsch sound for peanuts" submitted July 6, 2007

By a customer from eircom.net
Music Style: Blues, rock, jazz
Sound: Positively growls on high gain and has a bell like chyme on clean. I play blues to folk to rock, from finger picking to lead all a joy with this guitar. To make this guitar sound better put new strings on it as soon as you get it and raise the action. Initially i experiences a bit of frett buzz but got rid of it by raising the action. Feature: No accessories Ease of Use: Very easy to play the neck is very fast a dream to play. All pup posotions are sweet. Quality: Beautiful guitar excellent build quality. Has the build quality od a guitar three times the price I gave it a 9 because I had to tighten the pick guard and the neck pick up minor ajustment. No need to complain foe such a wonderful guitar at so low a price Value: Best value for money around, get one before they are all gone or the company realises that they are selling below its value I cant believe the quality I don't care if it is built in china it could have been built in USA. Manufacturer Support: No need The Wow Factor: Oh! My god mine is a gold one and it is beautiful. the frets are jumbo and the fret board is rose wood and bound. I will have this guiatr for ever and i have three fenders also. I really feel a smile across my fave every time I platy it. Overall: For ever If it was stolen I wouls buy another straight away

"GREAT VALUE" submitted April 14, 2006

By a customer from verizon.netmusic
Musical Background: music 4th grade guitar 9th grade hobbyist high school band6
Music Style: 60's-90's rock blues
Sound: GREAT TONE PLAYS THE BLUES AMAZIN Feature: BUILT WELL BOUGHT IT USED NO ACC Ease of Use: CLEAN SOUND BISBY DOES NOT KNOCK IT OUT OF TUNE Quality: GRETSCH QUALITY FOR UNDERPRICEONLY REPLED PICKGAURD Value: GREAT VALUE Manufacturer Support: ONLY REPLACED PICK GUARD The Wow Factor: LES PAUL LOOKS Overall: HAVE THREE GUITARS NOW WHO KNOWS WHEN ANOTHER WILL APPEARGREAT VALUE

"BEST BUY!!!" submitted September 5, 2004

Overall
Sound: this clean tone is better than my usa made tele Feature: everything is basic so its hard for something to go wrong Quality: solid, no faults what so ever. Value: CHEAP!!! Manufacturer Support: have not needed it. The Wow Factor: chicks love it. everyone loves it Overall: i have a rickenbacker, a tele and this. i wont be needing a new guitar for a long time i hope.

"Nice guitar but returned it for a Fender Blacktop for specific reasons." submitted May 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: The sound was good but far too dark and warm for what I needed and also the pick-ups were too quiet which was one of the main factors for returning this. Feature: No accessories, the Bigsby was nice though. Ease of Use: Neck is thin, felt more thin than a Fender, also the body/neck feels short so if you are looking for a smaller guitar, this is it. Quality: The guitar looks really nice, but I worry about the strap-pins coming loose and falling off. If this was taken on the road, a hard case is a must. Value: Very pricey for lower-end guitars. Wanted to try out something other than the Epiphone Dots and Fender Blacktop series, but for the money you can't beat either of those (own 2 of each). This comes in about $150 more not including a hard-case which if you do any touring, would be recommended. Overall: Ended up returning this for another Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster. We have a few vintage guitars we don't like to tour with and wanted some cheaper replacements. The Blacktop series are solid built and super loud which were two main things we were after.

"Outstanding Gretsch Guitar!" submitted April 8, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound is awesome Gretsch Classic Tone! That TV Jones are really great! Feature: Solid body mahogany or walnut, its all solid to me although a bit heavy but that where we get that infinite sustain and tone anyway! Ease of Use: Very classic and warm, better tone than any other guitar with below 500.00 dollars price tag. Quality: Well made except the Tuners but I will replace it with locking sperzel soon. other than that very solid construction throughout. Value: Best bang for the buck!! Manufacturer Support: Have not use it yet, hope I will not be calling them soon. The Wow Factor: What can I say its Gretsch and all the quality and workmanship are well noted! Overall: I am very happy and satisfied about this guitar. This will be my main axe for a while and my G&L Tele will be my backup. Very Well made even though it was made overseas.

When you call, mention priority code 16JW-J84L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976