When you call, mention priority code 20Y-8HR0

Rating and Reviews: Godin Summit Classic Conv

With its carved maple top and cedar back, this guitar yields some pretty interesting tones. Use the HDR switch to change your pickups from passive to active.

"Great do-all Guitar" submitted December 30, 2015

By Rey H in San Clemente, CA
Musical Background: Decades long closet guitar planer
Music Style: Blues, country, old rock, jazz
Overall: I bought one based on a video by the head guy at Godin. I bought his story hook line and sinker.Normally I wouldn't consider a do-all guitar, but this one sounded too interesting. It delivered, big time. They did several major things right.First, the weight. It's light. It has a little semi-hollow sound to it in a good way. The cutaway corners make it comfortable.Second, the pickups. The SD P-rails are everything I hoped they would be. The strat sounds sound stratty. The P90 sounds sound P90. The humbucker configuration sounds great. Normally, I would expect to have a favorite sound, but I like all of them. I find myself changing among strat/P90/humbucker all the time. They all sound good. Real easy. Just couple of handy 3 position switches.Three, the pickup configuration. Use both pickups in the strat position and get a humbucker. Same thing with the P90. Like Fender does on the American Standard strat. The single coils are revers wound. This gives you yet another sound.Four, the active boost. I'm not sure if it actually adds something, but it sure increases the level. This makes it easy to match the volume of the single coil pickups (strat & P90) pickups to the volume of the humbuckers.I did have a 'ghost buzz' that I think was caused by the Resomax saddles. I'm trying to get that straightened out with the bridge manufacturer. Right now I have a different saddle and that problem is gone.Workmanship was excellent.I can't put it down, and I have a LOT of other really good electrics to choose from.

"Unbeleivable Guitar" submitted July 18, 2016

By Todd C in Calgary, AB
Overall
Musical Background: Amature and flirting with professional.
Music Style: Rock, blues, POP
Overall: I just picked this guitar up. I am trying to find something wrong with this instrument. It is perfect. I heard that they are no longer making this model. Gibson apparently took an exception with some similarities. It is reasonably light too. The active/passive pickup option is really cool. I got the one with the 2 x P90's. My prefect guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-8HR0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976