When you call, mention priority code 20H-76V9

Rating and Reviews: Godin ACS-SA Koa

No ordinary classical guitar, this Godin boasts a chambered maple body and koa top for a unique feel, and a 13-pin output for a wealth of guitar synth tones.

"Awesome guitar" submitted July 12, 2015

By Whiskey Mike in Turners Falls, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since 1960-ish. Brother is a Berklee grad.
Music Style: He plays everything, likes blues and jazz with the Godins. Also church, country, rock, whatever is required. He can use any or a
Overall: Bought this for my brother, a professional guitarist. Already got him a Godin xtSA, which he uses extensively. Everything he does is through the Roland GR-55. The Latest one, in Koa, sounds wonderful unamplified. Typical excellent Godin quality. Nothing amiss, the neck was PERFECT, more like a classical acoustic than an electric. Nylon strings obviously. A completely unique tonal palette is produced by this guitar. Now even I am looking at other Godin's for my own use (there is a great distance between my skill level and my brother) but even I can make this work or art sing. Highly recommended. Great job, Godin!

"This guitar plays like a dream!!" submitted April 30, 2014

By Narciso Sotomayor in Santa Barbara, CA
Musical Background: Been playing professionally for half a century
Music Style: I play classical, rock and jazz
Overall: The Godin ACS-SA KOA Classical Guitar gives you a lot more than what I expected! I plugged it in and then spent the whole day playing it, as I just couldn't stop! And that was even before I tried it with the Roland GR-55 synth that this wonderful guitar comes ready to play with. Every note is true and pitch perfect. I love this guitar and would recommend it to anyone who plays professionally.

"Godin is the Best!" submitted January 29, 2016

By Jose C in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally for over 15 years and I play guitar, bass, piano and percussions
Music Style: Latin Jazz/Rock
Overall: As soon as it came in I was stunned to see the beauty in this guitar. Once I plugged it in to my PA and Roland GR I was amazed how it responded. A must for all Classical, Jazz and Latin Jazz guitarist!

"Godin ACS koa" submitted October 2, 2016

By Doug Brunt in Surrey, BC
Musical Background: 40 years, various, many different venues
Music Style: Classical, Jazz, Blues
Overall: This is a precisely built, high-end professional guitar. The combined proportions of neck width, thickness, and radius indicate a very well designed instrument, with an effortless, yet accurate feel. It's capable of beautiful tones, and it's also capable of many subtleties, which I believe is due to the precision of the design and construction.I'm putting in three times as many hours playing since I got this thing, it's easier to come up with something that sounds good and seems worth pursuing, creatively, when you can get so may noble and upstanding tones from a guitar. As the only caveat I would say that no one should expect to "plug and play" this instrument. It has a very good if basic eq on board, and you may need more eq, as well as other processing to make this guitar work for you; it has serious flexibility, but it has to be dialed in to your setup. Once that is done, you will love this guitar, I reckon.

"Godin ACS-SA Koa Classical Guitar" submitted January 11, 2016

By Gene K in Kadena , AP
Overall
Musical Background: Played music since high school-also play ukulele, guitar, slack-key, bass
Music Style: Like all styles of music but more interested in jazz and rock.
Overall: Always determined to purchase a Godin nylon string to connect to the Roland GR55 synthesizer and finally made the purchase thanks to optional payment plan available for this product! Really happy with the Godin!

When you call, mention priority code 20H-76V9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976