When you call, mention priority code 154S-QW7F

Rating and Reviews: Golden Age Project Pack

This recording pack from Golden Age contains six pieces of vital recording equipment at a price that works for large and small-sized studios.

Overall

"Hand's down, the best value out there!" submitted November 13, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Alterna-rock. House & some Rap
Sound: After many months of research, perusing different forums and watching youtube videos, I concluded that I wanted each of the components in this package individually. When Zzounds decided to package all these items and sell it as a set only reinforced my research. I must say that I am incredibly pleased with the performance of this pack. After playing with the controls for about a week, I cannot say enough good things about these products. It makes my bass guitar punchy, gives it a presence and controls the levels smoothly at the same time. For guitars, it is a very versatile input device that even wakes up my Eleven Rack. On electric guitars it give a general all over sparkle, on my acoustic ... It's just heaven. I'm not trying to sound like a sales person, but, on vocals, once I found my "settings", it has been 'set & forget'. The thing that impresses me the most is the fact that for vocals, I get Such a great sound, that I do not even use EQ or any other ITB compression unless I'm going for an abstract sound (distortion, flange, etc...) Feature: It is thankfully a KISS design. There is a nice HPF on the compressor as well as the mic that is awesome for doubling and getting a fuller sound. It is a little confusing on the preamp at first, but spend just a little time getting acquainted with everything, and you will be in sonic nirvana. Ease of Use: Great sounds are only a purchase away- I'm serious, if you buy this kit, and take just a little time tweaking, there is no way you wouldn't be happy. Quality: Everything in the kit is top notch, sturdy, good looking and functional, the only thing I would improve on is the dual mount kit. The dual mount kit didn't come with instructions, and doesn't line of completely straight. Value: If you are a pro-sumer, or even a small studio on a budget, you can't go wrong. You can spend a lot more money on other products, but I doubt that you will hear a difference. This is a very reasonable priced kit with quality tools. If you cannot get a great sound, then you probably should get out of the music making business-or at least study recording techniques until you do. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had it long enough to need support-hopefully I never will. The Wow Factor: Every day I use these items, I am more and more impressed. I am quite surprised that I get great vocal sounds on Every type of music. Overall: I do not see myself buying anything to replace it unless I just wanted something 'different', maybe a more 'hi-fi' sound. The sounds you get are ultimately smooth and rich, which works get on my style & sound. But here's the deal, if you record your tracks at proper levels (neither clipping or to low) this kit will make you & you're vocals, bass & guitars track phenomenally. And like I said, I pretty much 'set & forget' and get great sounds with little to no EQ

When you call, mention priority code 154S-QW7F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976