When you call, mention priority code 1739-NDF6

Rating and Reviews: Gemini GVX-SUB15P Sub

Lightweight and portable, this Gemini powered subwoofer delivers rich bass and can be used in a variety of application from live sound to installations.

"Just good" submitted February 22, 2012

By Adolfo D in Clifton, NJ
Overall
Overall: Just got this sub yesterday and i plug into my home audio system and sounds great, no complains at all, For a small venues is more than enough. i put in my basement an for me is perfect, i used to be a mobile dj an i used to have cervin vega 18 inch 1500 w. but if you want a small sub thats give you the power you need this is good overall. BUT REMEMBER IS NOT A 1600 w

"Click away NOW and never return." submitted February 25, 2011

By a customer from thedreamcomplex.com
Musical Background: Active musician, pro-audio, Engineer/producer
Music Style: All types
Sound: This NOT 400 watts (peak 1600?!?!? I don't think so). The built in amp starts making farting noises WELL before the clip light starts to come on... seriously almost a quarter turn of the volume know before the clip light starts coming on. Based on the price and specs I bought TWO and they both do it. I even went as far as replacing the speaker in one with a 600 watt Carvin Neo just to see if it was the speaker farting... nope, it's the woefully underpowered amp. NOT 400 watts by a mile. Feature: It's got all the standard features for a sub... that's why I bought it. Ease of Use: It's light and small (comparatively speaking) but it's essentially useless due to the sound issues. Quality: Cabinet seems solid enough. Amp and speaker is terrible. Value: Click away from this page and NEVER RETURN. I should have known better. I bought TWO thinking I'm going to score here or really get burned. It turned out to be the latter. The 200 watt sub in my home theater system kicks this things butt. Manufacturer Support: I'm not even going to bother. The Wow Factor: It could be purple and neon green but if it sounded great I'd use it proudly. This does NOT. Overall: I'm already searching for another product... I hate to sound so harsh but the things I've said are the "honest to God's" truth. I can't see ANY situation where these would be useful. Computer speaker subwoofer maybe?
18 of 21 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It is what it is" submitted October 10, 2011

By a customer from atlkdjs.com
Musical Background: Pro DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop / Top 40
Sound: Sound quality is a bit below average relative to the higher quality subs available, but probably the best sounding sub in this price range. Definitely not 1600 watts of sound power..lol. Sounds more like a 200w system with a sub-par 15" woofer. Feature: Good features like most standard high end subs....standard inputs & passthroughs etc.. Ease of Use: I gave it a 5 because its easy to use, but not easy to get good sound out of it... Quality: I had my amp blow on the first...the second is now making a funny noise when the bass hits. It's Gemini...so you get Gemini quality. I use it for Karaoke gigs and its fine and I don't cry when beer gets on it. Its inexpensive, relatively speaking so you get what you have paid for. Value: You are better off saving your money a few weeks or using ZZounds pay as you play on a more expensive product Manufacturer Support: Can't comment, never dealt with Gemini directly The Wow Factor: Avg looking,, Overall: I owned it 6 months before I upgraded

"Very Powerful, Awsome Price!!" submitted December 15, 2010

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Mobile Disc Jockey
Music Style: Most Modern Types
Sound: Using 2 Behringer 212A's with one Gemini Sub. Have it hooked up to my Hercules RMX setup, SOunds great the way it is now, but can sound better with a signal/sound processor/eq, Feature: Supports XLR and 1/4" connection, 2 output Pass thru, one is Pass thru full sound and the other is High Pass thru. Has a Phase Button, Volume and Hz range knobs, Comes with the Power Adapter Ease of Use: Just Plug and PLay Quality: Feels strong Sturdy so Far. THis will definately be great for a mobile setup, Has a nice appealing professional look. Value: Definately worth it for the mobile dj on a tight budget!! Manufacturer Support: Don't have any issued so far!!! The Wow Factor: Very good sex appeal Overall: I like it because it's completely mobile and cost effective for a sub of this power.

When you call, mention priority code 1739-NDF6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976