When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-XRFZ

Rating and Reviews: Gemini G4V DJ Controller

Control 4 Virtual DJ software decks with the Gemini G4V USB MIDI controller's two touch-sensitive jog wheels, 16 responsive drum pads and 8 assignable knobs.

"Awesome Bang For The Buck!" submitted December 2, 2015

By Johnny R in Alta Loma, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ since 95, Touring drummer, Live sound engineer. Toured the usa, DJ'd half way across the country and back
Music Style: Everything.... whatever the client wants
Overall: After my traditional 19inch rack mount dj board died a week and a half before a very important gig I was left with a decision to make of investing in another board or investing in a controller. I had my eyes on several controllers, read and read and read and watched videos and noone said anything negative about this controller. I hadn't owned any Gemini DJ products for several years. I started as a mobile dj in the mid 90's and my first traditional rack mount board was a gemini. Then I bought another Gemini Mixer and i gigged tons (80 weddings a year plus 2 nights a week in a club for 3 years) with them and they held up well. I decided that I would be going back to Virtual DJ (after using another major dj software for years) and then decided on the Gemini G4V. I received the box on thurs late morning and had a gig sat night. My gig went from playing 2 hours to 6 hours because the band I was booked with wasnt allowed to play at he facility. So here I am 2 days before a 6 hr gig with a new controller and a bundle of nerves. I took it out of the box and was immediately impressed, the build was solid, nothing lose, nothing felt cheap, i followed all instructions to make sure all drivers and firmware etc was up to date. Then the real test, I plugged it in and bam.....this thing was awesome, responded immediately when I hit buttons, scratched and everything else. Blew me away! I took it to my gig and used it for 6 hours straight, not one hick up, it performed flawlessly. My system sounded great, had to tweak my EQ a little but thats to be expected, solid full rich sound, solid all metal build, and solid performance! I had the dance floor rockin all night! I would recommend running it into a mixer if you need a clear sounding mic and make lots of announcements. But all the expensive controllers have the same issues with mics. Being a mobile dj its not unusual to run 2 to 4 mics per gig. For music, mixing, build quality, this thing cannot be built. The G4V is a game changer in my opinion. Great for a first choice, a second choice back up or a side set up. Only negative was that it came witj virtual DJ 7 LE. Wouldve been nice to have had it ship with an LE of version 8. But thats VDJ not Gemini.

"Gemini g4v" submitted July 6, 2015

By Petar l in Munster, IN
Overall
Overall: The g4v has a lot of great features it could be a little bigger in size because some of the controls are a little cramped. I noticed when playing two tracks and scratching on one at times there is a lag. Over all, the controller is a great value.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-XRFZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976