When you call, mention priority code 201-X7C1

Rating and Reviews: Gemini ES-15BLU

This powered PA speaker pushes deep lows from its 15" woofer. And with built-in Bluetooth wireless, SD Card and USB slots, it's ready to stream your tunes.

Overall

"Wow! First review!" submitted October 10, 2013

By John G in New Orleans, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Family Music Expert
Music Style: Everything
Overall: This speaker is awesome. I brought the speaker for my daughter 3rd birthday party and other events that my family and friends would have. I'm normally the person to have all of the music, so I figure that get a speaker that's loud and I could play all of the music on my computer (which I have yet to do). Also, I wanted to get something that was a quick setup, plug up and go. That just what this is, I simply plug it up to a power source, i.e. power outlet, linked it to my phone via bluetooth and in less than 3 minutes I had sound. Even linking up to the bluetooth was super simple, press the MP3 power button, wait for the two devices to link and that it. I have used the speaker for two family events so far and both were success. For the sound, the loudspeaker was very loud, of course, and clear. I never had to have the volume on the speaker turned all the way up. Several times, while outdoors, I was asked to turn the volume down. What more can you ask for out of a sub $250 loud speaker.

When you call, mention priority code 201-X7C1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976