When you call, mention priority code 1715-VWX3

Rating and Reviews: Gemini CDMP-7000

Featuring a three-channel mixer, large LED displays, and touch-sensitive jog wheels, the CDMP-7000 is an all-in-one solution for professionals on the go.

"Gemini CDMP 7000" submitted June 29, 2014

By Ernesto C in Montebello, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I play at Parties, and mostly play at home.
Music Style: House, Progressive House , Trance, Hip Hop. Bounce, Indy, etc
Overall: I totally love this Workstation. I couldn't afford like the Pionner gear, but watching the reviews for the Gemini CDMP 7000 I wanted to give it a shot. So I was on the Hunt on looking for this Workstation. I looked everywhere even Guitar Center. So I went looking online and I read that ZZsounds had 2 reviews already for the Gemini. They looked promising, so I went for it.3 days later it came thank you Fed Ex lol.I opened it fresh out the box. Sticked in my USB drives. Started mixing and beat matching and OMG I fell in love!ZZsound thank you for having this deviceor else I wouldn't have this at all.Now my career is slowing going up, and I'm planning to buy more gear on ZZsounds really soon.I highly recommend this site to all my friends and people who are reading this. Try it out what you have to loose?No extra charge unless you ask for the item to come sooner of course but it's all good.Thank you

"Received Jan 23 2014 The sound is awesome!" submitted February 2, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in 918, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile dj for 12 yrs. all events have now, Denon dn s3700, Numark NDX 900's, Gemini cdmp 7000
Music Style: hip hop, country, blues, alternative, oldies 60's-90's classic rock
Sound: Sound was great, easy to set/adjust. Played at continuous high levels for 3.5 hrs straight in a 11,000 sqf ball room, no problems no distortion. mic inputs worked well with no popping or distort at all. cd's play well, usb and sd has good sound quality. I also used this without my 15 band EQ, only GX5 amp and cdmp mixer and i give it a 8 out of 10 on sound. Feature: slip function is a nice feature, changing formats is a breeze and loads quickly compared to the first mixdeck i had. i like being able to change formats with one push of a button on the cdmp. All the buttons seem to respond pretty good. the touch screen is great. Wave forms are nice feature in usb or cd. The master V.U. meter seems to be a little off. It takes alot of volume to make the l.e.d show up even at high volumes, but the channel V.U. meter registers great. All the features on here are basic, slip mode, mixing, looping, minor scratching...etc. if you are a performer this is not for you! cdmp comes with 3 built in efx, but i can use any efx off vdj i choose. the touch screen search strip is nice. Ease of Use: everything is easy to use. just takes practice. very flexible! i have not had any software freezes or glitches yet. im very pleased so far. Also the jog wheel platters are too smooth, need more of a grip if you attempt to scratch. just have a vinyl sticker added. Can not mix seamlessly from midi to another format then back to midi. (GEMINI PLEASE FIX THAT!) Quality: The quality is good. The solid black makes it look more professional. has a solid and heavy feel to it. buttons are very responsive Value: price is right for the product.... 700 or less. id still pick cdmp over the Mixdeck quad. Manufacturer Support: I emailed Gemini about a case fc 7000 or anything that would fit it. they did answer the next day. No case or recommendations. The Wow Factor: The pro look of it, the angled screens, slip function, touch screen, can use time codes Overall: good controller for the price. There is NO flight case for this product anywhere. FC7000 case does not exist. never was produced. I've Google, called, and explored every flight case possible. Soft controller case is the only thing ive found, so i used my old numark mixdeck case for it with some foam removal and mods and it worked perfect. slightly a few millimeters bowed out on the sides but not noticeable at all and fits snug enough to work. front and back has plenty of space for storage and connections.

"Customer jan.2 2014" submitted January 10, 2014

By Frederick Knight in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: Just a hobby
Music Style: Hip-Hop and R&B
Overall: " If anyone is looking for a nice dj station I suggest the Gemini CDMP - 7000. I purchased it and I am having so much fun. I'm not used to mixing cd's cause I'm from the old school(Turntables) But I am having so much fun learning how to work this thing so much you can do so many buttons I am so happy I ran across zZounds I am going to tell all my friends. Thanks zZounds,your the greatest.

When you call, mention priority code 1715-VWX3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976