When you call, mention priority code 172D-8B4Y

Rating and Reviews: CAD GXL1200 Microphone

Achieve low distortion and optimum low end frequency response with the transformerless design of the CAD GXL1200 instrument microphone.

"Great hanging mic for recording" submitted April 30, 2004

Music Style: Jazz
Sound: Very transparent sound, very low self noise, plenty of output, quite diectional, overall sound quality compares with my Rode NT3 Feature: Comes in a small zipper bag, and a foam wind shield that is little loose on the mic Quality: Soild metal (zinc?) shell that provides good protection for the the mic element. Haven't used it for percussion Value: Great value for the money, compares to mics costing over twice as much Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to use their customer service or warranty repair, just one sheet for the manual, no warranty card. The Wow Factor: A handy small condensor mic, has a quality look and feel, top unscrews to show high tech insides Overall: I bought a pair because I needed something small as hanging mics and require low self noise and directionality for recording purposes

"Amazing sound in such a little package..." submitted June 14, 2012

By Bill Carroll
Overall
Musical Background: I'm an Audio Engineer/Producer, Also an audiovisual technician
Music Style: ALL
Overall: Well 1st off I was a little skepticle buying these but after a buddy of mine told me to get them as well as reading the other reviews I had to try them out. I purchased 3 of these and WOW was I surprised. I own already Shure and AudioTechnica Condenser mics very similar to these oh and Audix too and these CAD's were a 10th of the price and sounded just as good if not had better pick-up than my expensive mics. I couldn't believe it! They come with their own feux leather pouch and their own clip too which was nice but again, these baby's came out on top. My Audix and AudioTechnica's were overhead micing an 40 piece choir and I tried the 3 new CAD's on an 80 piece orchestra. OH MY GOD! the pick-up was absolutely perfect and not only did it pickup instruments 30 feet away it also picked up the surrounding instruments perfectly especially the way I strategically placed them. You can use these CAD's pretty much anywhere but be careful, they are VERY sensitive meaning they have the BEST pickup I have EVER seen AND used. Also, I EQ'd one of them specifically 25 feet away from the drum section and got so much bottom end I was blown away. I got compliments on the best it ever sounded, AND AND AND this gig was OUTDOORS so you know the challenges I was faced with AND it was a windy day (these mics come with a little wind booty too which was awesome). So my challenges went away specifically because of using these mics. I'm rating this very high but for the Manufacturer Support I'm going to rate in the middle because I havn't needed them thank god! Have to say the best I EVER used!!! Get yours today!

"Best sml condenser mic I've heard." submitted March 22, 2005

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Live sound technician
Music Style: Bluegrass
Sound: Even used it as a vocal mic for a trio, they said it sounded clearer than thier #300 studio mic! Quality: I dont think you'll find a better mic at twice the price. I've had a couple of inexpensive condenser mics that didn't sound near as good. Value: As I said, I don't think you'll find a better mic at twice the price. Manufacturer Support: Just a guess, haven't needed any'support'

"a great little mic for the money!!" submitted December 25, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: recording engineer, singer songwriter
Music Style: folk, soft rock, and a bit country cross over
Sound: excellent sound for the price. better than my akg c1000s ever was and it cost 3x as much. Quality: very nice build quality. light yet durable. Value: great value for the money! just can't beat it for the price. Manufacturer Support: never needed support for any of the cad mics i own but i've heard they're fantastic!

CAD GXL1200 Microphone Customer Review submitted July 8, 2005

Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobby Recordist
Sound: I understand it's a cheap mic, but I bought it based on peoples reviews who said it sounded better than more expensive mics. I should've stopped right there. Feature: Standard mic. Quality: Not too bad. Not too good either. Value: I waster $120 on a pair when I could have just saved the money and gotten something better. Do the same. If you have ears, you'll yearn for something more. Manufacturer Support: Never used it

When you call, mention priority code 172D-8B4Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976