When you call, mention priority code 158Q-DVTS

Rating and Reviews: Guild Rolling Capo

Perfect for seamless key changes, this rolling capo moves smoothly across the fretboard so you can easily get to your desired fret.

Overall

"perfect for acoustic fingerstyle and alternate tunings." submitted July 10, 2011

Musical Background: performing musician
Music Style: acoustic fingerstyle
Sound: to my surprise, i didn't have any intonation issues when i use it on my OM cutaway and dreadnought size guitars. a weapon is only as good as the one who uses it as it takes sometime to glide it perfectly to make a song seamless. it is so much easier to roll the front side using the palm of the right hand compared to moving the back side with your thumb. especially if you want to store it over the nut. if some strings are not properly pressed (like when there is a fret buzz or overpressed which makes the note a little sharp), just press or nudge the front rubber. (trust me, it's so easy). very nice for steel string guitar fingerstyle. Feature: what only worries me is the life span of the two springs of the capo. not quite sure if it can withstand abuse. other than that, everything is perfect. Ease of Use: use your right hand and roll the front side if you want to store it over the nut, or if you want to move more than one fret up or down. its ok to move the backside only if you want to move it one fret up. (except from the nut to the first fret) Quality: not so shiny as i expected like what the pictures show. Value: a little expensive. but i was willing to invest for it because it fits my playing style. The Wow Factor: definitely. Overall: if it gets broken or lost, i will definitely but one again.

"Glider Rolling Capo - Saves time, excellent quality" submitted November 23, 2003

Music Style: Blues
Sound: I have had a lot of capos and this is the best for holding down all of the strings with not rattle and for ease of use. Feature: The ability to just roll the capo off the finger board right onto the head is a real plus. It only takes a second and is still on the guitar when you want to use it next. Value: Expensive, but worth it. Overall: I have been using it daily for 9 months and so far have not noticed any signs of adverse wear.

Guild Rolling Capo Customer Review submitted March 18, 2004

Overall
Sound: Actually keeps strings down, and unlike the trigger ones, it does not bend the strings... Feature: Made of metal, tough and durable, and is the most effective capo Quality: it's made of metal and rubber; what do you expect? :) Value: kinda expensive Manufacturer Support: Actually Answer calls The Wow Factor: looks kinda wierd.. Overall: Yep it's a winner...

"Cool capo, but a hard-press..." submitted May 12, 2004

Overall
Sound: Works great when in use Feature: Easy to adjust up and down the neck. Does not put undo pressure on one half of the strings. Value: Pretty expensive The Wow Factor: Very cool invention Overall: Concern is when the unit is in storage mode. The spring is so tight that when you roll it up and over the nut, it can have a tendancy to press the strings down and throw your guitar out of tune. I actually ended up selling mine and going back to a Dunlop trigger. Try it out in the music store before you buy it.

"Cool idea, but clunky and impractical in reality" submitted January 19, 2010

Overall: Ok, so when I saw this, I thought "genius! Oh the possibilities, A capo you can slide up and down the neck without unclamping! You could do amazing key changes if you wanted to arrange something ridiculous!" Here's what I ran into though. 1) The piece itself has two elongated steel caps that hang above and under the neck of the guitar, and i tend to have to cramp my hand up behind the bottom peg because my first finger runs into it when switching through open chord shapes. 2) The capo is impossible to take off properly with one hand. It can be done, but you need two hands, as the second hand holds the opposing peg so your not unclamping the caps by pulling against the neck of your guitar. and because you can't do this... 3) You can't "slide" your capo back to open tuning. So if you have a key change in a song, I could only recommend this capo if none of the keys are in your open tuning. Otherwise, I'd go with a normal capo, but I traded mine away because I thought the rolling capo was so cool. I might recommend a human capo, as seen by Paul Gilbert in 'Get Outta My Yard'

"BEWARE OF A VERY SHORT LIFE SPAN!" submitted October 8, 2009

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Country
Sound: I love the way the product performs. I have never used a capo with such clean sound. However, I have had two of these pricey little numbers within 1.5 years. Both of them (and I don't use a capo very often) sprung loose of the wire which connects the hollow head to the body of the capo, when I was applying it to the guitar. There is no way to repair it, and I'm out about $50, because there is only a 90-day guarantee. So, even though I really do love the product, who can afford it at that cost? Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with the company. I was hoping the music store would be a liaison for me, but - not

When you call, mention priority code 158Q-DVTS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976