When you call, mention priority code 1759-36QJ

Rating and Reviews: Guild M-120E Guitar

The smaller scale body of the Guild M-120E makes it a great choice for blues players, and its all-mahogany construction give it an open, warm sound.

"Sweet Guitar....." submitted February 4, 2013

By Tim L in Stewartsville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing off and on since i was 8 (45 now). playing for me mostly....
Music Style: country, christian, acoustic rock, alternative, southern rock
Sound: For a small guitar, this little guy has nice big sound. I am very surprised. Haven't tried it through my behringer acoustasonic yet, but i quickly hooked it up to my Vox VT20+ on acoustic and it sound pretty good actually, so i know its gonna sound awesome with my behringer and zoom A2. Feature: I love the satin finish neck as well as the neck profile. Very playable. I like the tuners too. Ease of Use: its great.....no one should complain about this thing! Quality: very well made, finish is really nice. Everything seems of high quality. Value: WELL WELL WELL worth the price i paid. I would have paid more for this. I had a Taylor BBT at one point that i loved. It was all laminte with a spruce top, no electronics, no case, and the neck was held on by the sheet rock screws at the base of the fretboard.....i paid $499 for that. traded it in over a year ago for my 7 year old nephews first strat! I only paid $179 more for this solid mahogany beauty with a beautiful hard case, fishman sonicore and an amazing sound. I think i did darn good!!! you will too! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with Guild/fender for any of my stuff so i can't comment. But imagine they're as good as this guitar is! The Wow Factor: Its a beautiful guitar! Cant say more! Overall: I just gotta say...this is the best acoustic i have purchased in a long long time!

"simply awesome!" submitted November 15, 2013

By r robert brown in farmington , NM
Musical Background: playing since i was 15
Music Style: anything acoustic with strings
Overall: if you're satisfied to sit playing on the couch, in your bedroom or out on the porch this is all the guitar you should ever need. i've struggled all my life attempting to wrap my arms around dreadnaughts and honing in on all that tone, not a problem anymore. what a sweet sounding guitar. it may seem boxy and "mid- rangey" at first, but once that mahogany "boxiness" warms up (and warm up it does because of the all solid wood), oh boy, the detail in that mid-range and a pleasantly surprising amount of bass response and the trebles of course just naturally ring. i couldn't be more pleased with this guitar. i really like the ease i experience flat-picking and when i want to go into a vocal start listening for whispers of nick drake and john gorka. and i haven't really even plugged it in yet except to make sure that the electronics work and they are surprisingly hefty too! the secret is out of the bag abandon your jumbos and dreadnaughts for gigging and the stage. want to jam acoustically on the porch or in private in your room or on stage from the couch in your living room, this is your guitar.

"Great All-Mahogany Guitar" submitted January 6, 2014

By Ty W in Snellville, GA
Musical Background: 30+ years playing guitar, semi-professional
Music Style: Rock, Folk, Christian
Overall: This guitar has surprisingly good projection for such a small body. The solid mahogany construction gives it a very warm sound with the accent on the mids, to a degree. Great for vocal accompaniment. The action was just about perfect out of the box and the Guild case is very nice. The Fishman Sonitone is my least favorite feature, but with proper outboard EQ it gets the job done. You just can't go wrong on a solid wood guitar with electronics at this price, get one while you can.

"Great Purchase" submitted December 17, 2014

By Robert F in Jax, FL
Musical Background: Intermediate
Music Style: Folk & Blues
Overall: I've owned this guitar for 9 months and have played it almost daily. Its a great instrument for the price. I was so impressed by the Guild m-120 that I ordered a Guild F-130 and am waiting on it to arrive. This guitar sounds fantastic for the money and makes a great little "blues box". The tuners are fine - no problems staying in tune. The guitar is beautiful and I receive compliments on it every time someone sees it. It is small, and best suited for fingerpicking. If you are a strummer, look at Guild's all mahogany dreadnaught (D-125, I think). I have not had the opportunity to gig with this instrument yet, so I cannot say anything good or bad about the electronics. If you are looking for a Parlor-ish sized, all solid hog guitar, give this one some serious thought. I love mine. Cons: If I could change anything about this instrument I'd give it a wider nut and string spacing, and a build in pre-amp with electronic tuner. But, the lack of those things has never stopped me from enjoying the guitar.

"Very good tone from a orchestral size guitar" submitted February 2, 2014

By Rick H in Pembroke, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Long time guitar and keyboard player. Just for my own amusement now. Have several Fender electrics and a couple of Fender amps.
Music Style: Improvisational, indie, alt, rock, just pickin in general.
Overall: I was, once again looking for a replacement for a Taylor Mini GS that I had decided to move on from. I have always liked Guild acoustics and have owned more than a few over the years. This one is the smaller body, orchestral size. With mahogany sides and top. The neck is a one piece with no scarf joint. Kind of unusual for a Chinese manufactured Guild. The case is also very nice. It has a Fishman under the bridge and sounds sweet through my Fender Vibrolux Reverb amp. Or a 5watt Chickenhead. I don't gig with it. Just keep it in the living room as a parlor guitar. Something to practice on and work things out. Nice price for this Guitar and HSC.

"You guys rock!!" submitted November 8, 2013

By phillip d in Tollhouse, CA
Musical Background: In a band, country and wolves. Guild m120e, gibson, fender
Music Style: country, Rock
Overall: Exellent sevice!! Super nice, super quick

"What a great guitar" submitted July 11, 2012

By NICK A in BURBANK, CA
Musical Background: 15 years recording and touring
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, R&B
Sound: Full. Sparkling highs, lots of complex midrange, and rich lows that belie its size. Feature: It's the size of a parlor guitar. It's got a Fishman pickup, with volume and tone controls right in the sound hole. I thought the controls would get in the way, but I end up forgetting that they're even there. Ease of Use: "Ease of use" depends entirely upon your skill. :-) Me, I'm about 6 months into guitar, and I find the neck effortless to play. Quality: Top-notch. Not a blemish, poor glue join or poor fit anywhere to be seen. Thinking of changing the saddle to bone, but I didn't expect bone at this price point anyway, and I like to tinker. Value: At just under 700 bucks shipped, and with a great TKL case to boot, there's a lot of bang for your buck. Manufacturer Support: I've never personally dealt with Guild, but I've heard good things, so I gave them 2.5 stars - right in the middle. The Wow Factor: The few people who have seen it so far have all dropped their jaws and commented on how great the guitar looks and sounds. Overall: I can't stop playing this little guitar! It looks beautiful, and has an big sound for such a diminutive size. I was originally drawn to the M-120E because I wanted a smaller guitar for travel, but never expected the wonderful sound this little guy is capable of.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1759-36QJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976