When you call, mention priority code 15GM-F6S5

Rating and Reviews: Guild D-150 Acoustic

Made to deliver full low-end tone with its rosewood back and sides and solid spruce top, the Guild D-150 also boasts a comfortable slim mahogany neck.

"Very Nice guitar at A Great Price." submitted May 1, 2013

By a customer from comcast.net in Central California, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Long time player but Not a working musician.
Music Style: Rock, blues, country rock...so many styles, so many influences, so little time.
Overall: Great playing dread with the really nice brighter tone that solid rosewood gives without being too bright. The string volume is even and the balance between strings is excellent.The gloss finish is flawless and really shows off the beautiful grain of the rosewood and the real pearl inlays are beautifully done....even the guild logo on the headstock was pearl and I had assumed it would be a decal .I did get the guitar with a bit of string buzz on the A, D, And G strings on the lower mid register but a new set of D'Addario EJ16's (same as what comes on the guitar) and a minor truss rod adjustment took care of that.The action is a tad high but not so much that it cannot wait to be dropped the tiny bit I would like. Frets are all level, dressed and beveled properly and with nicely finished ends.All in all I couldn't be happier with this guitar and would recommend it to anyone who wants an excellent mid priced guitar. It will not disappoint AND zZounds' customer support cannot be beat.

"floyd weaver" submitted May 7, 2013

By FLOYD WEAVER in grimsley, TN
Musical Background: over 50 years play in church and local festivals
Music Style: bluegrass gospel
Overall: Been playing over 50 years bluegrass and gospel.Just got the guitar today to play for my granddaughters in church.Very impressed with it great looking and sounding out of the box.I'll change strings and adjust things for me but I dont believe you can go wrong for the money.Also comes with a TKL case.I'm more than pleased with it.

"Best in price range" submitted January 10, 2014

By charles w in albany, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Long time player and dabbler. I have toured a lot of living rooms and garages.
Music Style: Americana is probably the best description
Overall: Just got my D150. I am pleased. It is the only solid wood rosewood back and sides I could find in this price range. I have always loved Guild guitars. I love the low end. I like the solidness of the guitar. This guitar has a lot of volume and warm ,big tones. The neck needs a small adjust, but the thing traveled from NJ to GA during the polar vortex. I am not crazy about the strings. Like other imported guitars, I suspect that there are some fine differences, particularly in the frets (not anything wrong with them, though). I will set it up to my liking. I am impressed by the range of sounds and the playability. Sounds great strumming close to the bridge or over the sound hole. The sustain is quite astounding (insert Nigel Tufnel joke here). I honestly think that to get the next level guitar, you'd have to tack on another $700-$1,000.

"zZounds D150 Guild Purchas" submitted October 20, 2013

By Michael Scott in Fort Worth, TX
Musical Background: Playing for over 10 years
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I was impressed with zZounds service and courtesy. The genuinely cared about my concerns and needs. The D150 was in perfect condition and arrived tuned. It is a great all purpose guitar.

"Guild D-150 Guitar Performance and Review" submitted September 25, 2014

Overall
Overall: The Guild D-150 guitar arrived in perfect condition from zZounds. This Guild guitar plays nice (low action) and sounds great and also look beautiful. Made with Solid spruce top and Solid rosewood back and sides. Gotta love these solid wood guitars.Next to my Martin HD28 this Guild has excellent sustain and holds tune perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

"Larry Chisholm (music & guitar teacher) of Saginaw, MI" submitted November 12, 2012

By Larry Chisholm in sAGINAW, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 56 years. Acoustic guitar. Music & guitar teacher. Jam at home.
Music Style: Country, Folk, Christian, and pop rock.
Overall: I have the GAD-50E. It was made in 2005 and has a great sound and feel. I believe the D-150 also has that great sound and feel like the model before it. Guild is one of the greatest guitar made. Trust me you will be happy to own such a wonderful guitar. Trust in the name of Guild!!Thank you.
13 of 19 people (68.42%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15GM-F6S5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976