When you call, mention priority code 15HC-Y63X

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Custom Historic SG

An historically accurate recreation of the Gibson SGs of the early '60s, this Gibson Custom Shop beauty has the look and feel of a vintage instrument.

""Best Guitar I own"" submitted September 20, 2013

By Jason P in Santa Cruz, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing, Mainly play Gibsons but love my Carvin Bass, Jam at home for my own amusement
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal
Overall: I bought a 2013 Les Paul Standard which I absolutely love but when I saw this Custom Shop SG VOS I had to have it. I ordered a "blemished" model from zZounds and neither my guitar shop guy or myself could find the blemish! GREAT VALUE! When my guy Steve from Guitar Shop Santa Cruz saw this guitar he said "This is the best guitar you own" and he was the one who setup my 2013 Les Paul Standard. The Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups have a warmer soundthan the bright Humbucker Pros in my LP. The neck feels a little beefer than my LP but all and all a great purchase. I am VERY happy with the quality of this guitar. I opted for the stoptail version just because of the negative reviews online with tune issues of the maestro. THANKS YOU ZZOUNDS FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT!

"2012 Gibson SG Historic blemished" submitted October 12, 2013

By Tim P in Morgantown, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Played music all my life, non professional.
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz
Overall: I have been looking for used versions of this guitar and found this one for less than used. I know the issues with the 2012 Gibsons but they are not important to me. Great price, only marks on guitar were polishing marks by Gibson on the pick guard, like new. Setup was horrible, I can see why someone returned it. It looked great and sounded awful when i got it. One whole clockwise turn on the truss rod, minor adjustments on the bridge and I have one of my favorite guitars, and I own historic 59 Les Paul's and some vintage LP's and a bunch of others. Other than replacing the bridge and posts I don't see anything else that it needs, good electronics, good stop tail and studs and bushings, all in all just what I was looking for.

When you call, mention priority code 15HC-Y63X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976