When you call, mention priority code 12D4-KR36

Rating and Reviews: Gibson SGJ Guitar

Featuring a lightweight, contoured body, and a pair of 490R/490T pickups, the Gibson SGJ electric guitar is a versatile modern-rock must have.

"Awesome!" submitted January 23, 2013

By Peter V in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing 35+ years. I am basically a hobbist and life student of music theory.. I do home recording.
Music Style: I play a bit of everything.
Overall: This is my first Gibson purchase. I have played several SGs' over the years. I have always like the faded finish. This guitar is absolutely beautiful. I got the rubbed vintage burst. It is a dark brown beauty. I was concerned that it might have a distinct line of where the woods meet. I cannot discern this with the naked eye. Gorgeous finish. The black pup covers and tuning pegs give it a sleek look. This guitar feels and plays as good as it looks. The neck is smooth and not too thick. The guitar is nicely weighted. Not too heavy or light. Quite a bit more heft than a Epi SG. Ultra easy access to the 24 medium frets. No dead spots or imperfections. This guitar is quality craftsmanship. Great price point for an American made instrument.

"Love my new Gibson" submitted November 21, 2013

By Peter G in San Andreas, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass in bands since /i was 17.Picked up guitar to be my main instrument "Five" years ago.
Music Style: I listen to Alternative rock-mainly Phish and Grateful Dead, but my favorite music to listen to are jazz recordings from the 50'
Overall: My first "SG".I really enjoy practice with this guitar.I have been a Fender strat guy for about five years and have been trying out different makes of guitars that feature the shorter Gibson scale.Glad that I've finally been able to afford an American made Gibson, this is an Excellent guitar and I've been won over to the Gibson brand.Excellent intonation,play-ability and sound a real pleasure to play.Than you ZZounds and Gibson.

"Unfortunate factory nut cut" submitted April 22, 2013

By a customer from kyleware.com
Overall
Overall: I liked everything about this guitar, especially the price of the Blemished one I ordered, except the nut had not been properly notched resulting in slightly sharp pitches on the first several frets. ZZounds kindly granted an RMA and refund.

When you call, mention priority code 12D4-KR36. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976