When you call, mention priority code 1729-ZZMJ

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Left SG Junior

Left-handed? Gibson's got you covered with the Left-Handed SG Junior-- an bold and sleek SG in an affordable package.

"A Modern Classic" submitted February 13, 2012

By Daniel S in Louisville, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have played for 12 years, I play in bands around town all the time. I play guitar mostly but also mandolin, keys, drums.
Music Style: Southern Rock, blues, alt country, rock 'n roll.
Overall: First of all, this is an amazing deal. The first time I bought a left handed Gibson where I didn't have to pay more than a right handed one. The fit, finish, intonation and set up was just about perfect right out of the box. It plays GREAT, I gave it a 5 star for features because it has so few... it's exactly what a junior should be. Stripped down, high octane! It's Awesome rolling down the volume a touch on an dirty tube amp and getting a nice chime-y clean and then rolling it back up to breathe some fire. I like to set the tone knob wide open and then rolled off just a hair. I play lead guitar in a southern rock band and it's perfect for that. I love this guitar. Plus the nitro smells like vanilla!

"Very well made American guitar at a reasonable price!! I recommend this guitar!!" submitted January 4, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Played off and on since the 60's. Play mainly at home for my own enjoyment/relaxation.
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Rockabilly
Sound: A single P-90, 1 Volume Control, 1 Tone Control. It can't get much better. Feature: Gibson's P-90's are fabulous. Ease of Use: 1 Volume Control, 1 Tone Control. It can't get any easier. Quality: Gibson Guitars have a reputation for being on the iffy side. I am quite happy with the quality of this SG Jr!! Value: Excellent Value on an American made SG!! Manufacturer Support: Have not had to contact Gibson on this SG Jr The Wow Factor: SG Jr, a classic guitar!!! Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this SG Jr for a long time. I would replace it if were lost or stolen.

"My new favorite guitar! Lefty SG Jr." submitted March 1, 2013

By Gary S in Fillmore, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years (most of my life). Keyboards are my main instrument, rediscovered guitar about 10 years ago. Still gigging regularly.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country, Blues
Overall: Aside from all the usual raves, a satisfying thing about this guitar is the balance. No headstock dipping like other SGs. My hands are smaller, so I appreciate the neck radius. I was surprised to see that the fretboard wasn't rosewood, but the baked maple feels fine. Right out of the box this guitar feels and looks like I hand-picked it. I love the sound of the P90. I haven't touched my Tele since the Jr. arrived. Thanks Gibson Nashville for making it, and thanks Zzounds.com for a great price, payment plan, and overall great online experience!

When you call, mention priority code 1729-ZZMJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976