When you call, mention priority code 161G-Z3B1

Rating and Reviews: Gibson SG Diablo Premium

Take the SG to new territory. The SG Diablo Premium features a uniquely carved top and a pair of powerful Burstbucker Pro pickups.

Overall

"DONT BUY THIS!!! I want them all..." submitted October 7, 2012

By Dustin L in Dayton, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years. I play guitar, piano, bass and vocals.
Music Style: Hard rock, post grunge, acoustic and hip-hop
Overall: I was looking for a new Gibson and like most I was drooling over the plus top Les Pauls. I tripped across this model the day they started advertising this soon to be classic Gibson masterpiece and spent an evening tossing and turning in bed wondering if i should take the plunge. I bought the sg diablo premium plus the very next day, best impulse buy I've ever committed to. The carved and figured top is gorgeous and comfortable, the neck is slim but still has some meat to it, the pickups scream, the grover locking tuners are far superior to the classic Kluson tuning machines (not bashing the tried and true but for those with aggressive playing style, this stock option was a major selling point for me). Being a studio guitarist and in a band on the road, I've had the chance to play it through everything from my Peavey 5150's to my fender deluxe reverb (and many gorgeous amps in between the two) and this guitar has a distinct yet dynamic voice through each. The only reason I didn't give this 10's all across is due to the single volume knob, and to be honest thats not really a big deal I just like the versatility of rolling back the bridge pickup and keeping the neck on 10 for rhythm and lead changes. Sidenote; HEY zZounds!!!! You have a new customer for life! The monthly payment plans and specials you offer make great instruments affordable to the not yet rich and famous. Thank you all. All in all this has very quickly become my favorite guitar to play and look at. If it was stolen I'd either hunt down the bastard that took it or in a rational state of mind I'd buy another in a heartbeat (Though I do think it's a limited run model).

When you call, mention priority code 161G-Z3B1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976