When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-ZLY3

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2016 SG Faded T

The Gibson 2016 SG Faded T is stripped down, with a distinctive worn finish and a pair of Alnico humbuckers for a traditional look and tone you'll love.

"Gibson SG Faded T "Great Guitar-Great Price"" submitted January 22, 2016

By Steve F in Sebastopol, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Recreational Guitarist & Drummer Player since the mid 60's.
Music Style: Rock, Blues & Rockabilly.
Sound: The out of box sound is off the charts for me, whether playing soft & quiet or cranking it up, the transition is smooth & effective. I play through a Fender Twin & a Marshall in tandem through a Boss ME-70 combo switch box, which I will be replacing with individual boxes throughout this year. Feature: It's a total package. The Products used to construct are top of the line for its Price Range. Ease of Use: This Guitar out of the box was a joy to play the very 1st. time and continues to be so. The weight was the 1st. noticeable factor, the neck fit perfect in my hand and the control locations were easy to get used to. Quality: Only have had it for a Month, so time will tell. So far after a close inspection & playing it, all is good. Value: "Great Guitar-Great Price" Can't say more then that! Manufacturer Support: No need to as of yet. The Wow Factor: Give it 5 Stars. Couldn't be happier with it. Overall: I always wanted an American Made Gibson SG Guitar. For me there was always an excuse not to purchase one; cost, not playing good enough to own one etc. So I always have owned foreign made Guitars. However now that I am at the "Bucket-List" age, I purchased this Guitar. It arrived on schedule, securely packed in an generic outer shipping box as it was placed on our front porch in plain view. Unpacking and viewing it was a treat as this was the 1st. Gibson I have owned. I tuned it up, adjusted the intonation and fired it up. Right off the bat the "B" string came out of the groove in the Nut. I inspected the groove with a magnifying glass and notice manufacturing residue. I carefully cleaned it out, then resumed taking it for a ride. Granted I have owned it for about a month, the Guitar is fantastic and has made me a better Player. "Great Guitar-Great Price."

"Perfect in everyway" submitted November 13, 2015

By Glenn L in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing and Jamming since I was a kid.
Music Style: Blues, Folk, Bluegrass
Overall: It exceeded all expectations. Plays beautifully right out of the box. If you are looking for that classic late sixties British blues or Southern rock tone buy this guitar. The playability is really amazing. Fit and finish on all the parts are perfect and the Faded finish looks great.

"2016 Gibson SG of the year!" submitted April 27, 2016

By Josh Brown in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played music all my life from instruments as varied as bagpipes to Indian Sitar.
Music Style: Classic, Prog, Rebel Rock, Reggae, Jazz, Deep Hip-Hop
Overall: Well...Thank God Gibson figured out the mistakes of 2015 and came roaring back for us traditionalists in 2016. OK, to this guitar. I spent the last 2 months trying all the SG's offered this year. All of them were great, but I kept coming back to this model. Something about the almost non existing finish that just lets the tone pour through. It feels and sounds right through all the right spots and angles. Sound is just unbeatable and dynamic. I found it strange that the cheapest SG 7 in the line up would have this magic. I really do equate it to it being a simple design. It will need to be set up, but if you are a serious guitarist, then you should know that complete magic only happens after a bridge and intonation job by a luthier. That being said, this guitar is going to become your work horse... its just that damn good. I could go on and on........ but instead, I'm giving it 5 stars across the board. Dont sit on the fence, get one.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-ZLY3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976