When you call, mention priority code 175G-LBTW

Rating and Reviews: Gibson SG Standard Min-ET

Featuring the Min-ETune system and the original small pickguard design, the Gibson SG Standard Min-ETune guitar is a fresh new take on the classic SG.

"Great Axe" submitted August 28, 2013

By Greg M in Springfield, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally but didn't quit my day job
Music Style: Rock, Blues Rock, Country
Overall: I love Gibson guitars! Not all of them just the really good ones. This is a good one, and a great American company. I must confess though that my first SG Min-ETune would not stay "in tune". I called Nashville and they were wonderful! Sent me a new guitar, a bag of goodies and WOW! This guitar is a blast. I love playing in open G, E and D. Two presses of a button, strum a few times and its in tune. Not magic. You are digitally tuning an analog instrument so just like using a tuner, it may take a little adjustment occasionally but it's pretty darn good. Even gets the Double Drop D Cinnamon Girl thing nailed quickly. Best of both worlds...an American made instrument and a digital tuning system. Just remember that the basics still hold true. Keep your strings fresh and a little Big Bends Nut Sauce goes a long way!

"GIBSON SG STANDARD/2013 w/Min-etune..." submitted February 23, 2013

By GLENN P in ORANGEBURG, NY
Musical Background: playing for 35 yrs guitar but not professionally
Music Style: Rock Blues Jazz Fusion
Overall: Received my Gibson SG Standard for 2013 in Natural Burst in a record 2 days regular free shipping from the guys at Zzounds ,and from the minute I opened it up,and through all the packing I could tell that this guitar would be pristine and it was....the smell from the new Gibson case just invigorates me to play! I've been playing guitar for 30 some odd years and never thought i'd see the day where my Gibson stays in tune and intonated as well.....I love them but have always had issues there and with this tuning system Minetune it's unbelievable! great guitar...good job Gibson and great payment program from Zzounds !!!

"2013 Gibson SG Standard (blemished) w/ E-tune" submitted January 20, 2014

By Harry K in Knoxville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Played 20 years. Just play by myself at this stage in life.
Music Style: Blues-jazz-rock types. Big Allmans fan, Derek Trucks, John Coltrane, Santana, Black Crowes.
Overall: Wow, blown away. I got a blemished model at end of year, took me 3 days to find the blemish. Been wanting an SG for slide playing for years, finally pulled the trigger. Sound is incredible, nice thick tone reminiscent of Derek Trucks. Plays so much easier than the Les Pauls I've had it is amazing. There were 3 flaws in the paint which may go unnoticed by most (I've restored and painted a few cars so I have an eye for it), but my older Les Paul didn't have them. Overall, though, for the cost, this guitar is incredible. Already thinking of another for non-slide since it plays so much more easily than my Les Paul.

"Better than Expected" submitted December 20, 2013

By philip gibson in North Tonawanda, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 25+ years. a few bands nothing serious. I play for fun.
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: I know a Gibson guitar is one of the best. I knew I would like it. But I really really like it. The sound and feel makes it hard to stop playing. Glad I made this move.

When you call, mention priority code 175G-LBTW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976