When you call, mention priority code 1731-7C95

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Les Paul '60s

Automatically tune your guitar with the Min-ETune system quickly and enjoy heaps of rich, vintage tone with the Les Paul '60s Tribute Min-ETune guitar.

"Can you really have it all?" submitted September 23, 2013

By Charles (chuck) Wallace in pasadena, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years Guitar and I have many I play at home, Own a Studio and play out a few nights usually open mic nights
Music Style: I love all music but seem to play more Rock, Hard Rock, Metal and Blues...A lot of Classic Rock
Overall: I purchased this guitar with some high hopes and somewhat low expectation, I love technology (I am an IT Professional), I am, however usually disappointed by most technology. This is an exception; it works as advertised and sounds great. This guitar has some exceptional pickups and allows for a wide range of musical expressions. You can play anything you like with this guitar. I bought a “Gold Top” and it looks great, the ultra-thin finish on the Mahogany is exceptional for sound and overall tone. The action was a bit high but not because it was not set-up correctly, this guitar allows for a lot of tuning options and a slide player would definitely want one of these. So the guitar is also setup for a multitude of options, as far as musical execution. This is where things just need to be adjusted for your intended purpose. I lowered the action, adjust the neck and made some other changes, (larger strings and intonation). This did nothing to interfere with the tuning, I will tell you this, I love this tuner, It just works, and it is fast and pretty accurate -+2 cents. If you tune in single key mode it is more accurate, I use this after the key or tuning is selected and applied. Once you do apply a tuning, retuning in the same key or pitch is easy and fast. The guitar really stays in tune so don’t worry about constantly tuning. Also don’t worry about batteries the guitar comes with a battery that just pops in and out of the unit. The guitar came with a battery charger and is easy to use. The battery life is incredible, you will not have to Charge very often. I was a little worried about string changes, but they are not as hard as you think, the change is how you wind and apply the strings to the peg winder. They just are put on in a manner that is different and to me very straightforward. Sound and performance are just as you would expect from a Les Paul, Very meaty and with singing sustain. The pickups are a little hotter but rolling back the volume can clean them up well. They are very versatile, like I said they cover a lot of sonic ground. I tried out several amps and the guitar responds well to all settings and amp types. If you like High Gain you can expect it to respond very favorably and still has great string articulation. Chords ring out and you can hear the strings individually as well. The clean sounds are very good, are they in Strat territory? No they aren’t but they are good. The Neck pickup has some bottom to it and sounds great when you hit it hard. The bridge is hot and sounds awesome when you give it the gain. I have not found an amp that this guitar can’t handle and sound well. In short there is not a lot to be upset about. Quality is great and does not disappoint in any area, the neck looks and feels great, asymmetrical feel, the bass side is a little thicker than the treble side, this makes comfort a key. The build quality is good, it should be it is built in the USA. My only complaint is that they sell this with a GIGBAG. I purchased a case and did actually get a break on the guitar and the case (Gibson Gear). I hope this review helps you with your decisions. CJWII

"GLP 60's Tribute" submitted December 22, 2013

By a customer from frontier.com
Overall
Overall: I had to jump on this fine deal. A Gibson Les Paul for an affordable price ($719). I can now play Stones tunes without having to stop and retune creating a bit of buzzkill. My musician freinds tweek me for my "robotune" guitar but they all want to play it.

"Gibson 60s Tribute" submitted December 22, 2013

By skip andrews in HUNTSVILLE, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I've played off and on for 20yrs. I play at home and some blues jams.
Music Style: Blues and classic rock.
Overall: Great guitar for the money.The neck dells perfect for me,great tone and love the satin finish.Love the miniEtune wish it was on all my guitars.

When you call, mention priority code 1731-7C95. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976