When you call, mention priority code 16KX-LDBV
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LP Sig T MinETune

Loaded with dual-open-coil '57 Classic humbuckers and the Min-ETune tuning system, the Signature T Les Paul takes classic Gibson style into the future.

"Very Nice Guitar!" submitted May 1, 2013

By David J in Wesley Chapel, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 41 years playing. I have a Strat, Jackson Solist, now this beauty!
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: Folks, after reading the reviews, and wanting to add a Les Paul back into my stable I ordered one. Oh! My! God! This guitar is BUTTER!! Great sound, fabulous finger board, and the Mini Tune attached is very handy. In my opinion, this guitar is worth every penny!! Les Paul heaven......

"Les Paul signature T " submitted November 27, 2013

By Shon Rondestvedt in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Played@ 20 years, 97 LP studio, 84 Kramer focus 4000 V, 01 Washburn A-20, 84 Westone Dimention IV. I play for fun
Music Style: Hard rock,heavy-metal
Sound: The sound is tremendous That's what the T stands for. I play a hard rock heavy metal type of guitar don't let the classic 57,s scare you away. The 57+ in the bridge position Is more than capable!!! Feature: Features are outstanding with the push pull pots your tone range is wide open Ease of Use: The method that I found most useful to get fantastic sounds out of this guitar was to plug it to my amp and play it. Just that easy it's a Les Paul Quality: Every thing about this guitar seems to be made very well it is my second LP. I have only owned it for a couple days now but if it's anything like my old studio. I would say it will last longer than me. Value: Hands-down worth every penny Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: I bought the white burst signature T I have always wanted a white LP Overall: This was one of the best deals I have ever got an outstanding product for a phenomenally low price. ZZounds Is incredibly easy to work with and to buy from. I will 100% for sure purchase another high-end guitar from them soon. Thank you to everyone there it has been a pleasure!!!

"Signature T" submitted June 3, 2013

By Robert V in Riesterstown, MD
Musical Background: 30 plus active musician in Baltimore MD
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues ,Jazz,
Overall: Great guitar, great tone, flexible and beautiful... worth every penny. I played it out this weekend and when I hit the boost pedal for a solo, my other guitarist gave me the WOW look lol, thats a good thing... :-)

"2013 Gibson Les Paul Signature T with Min-eTune" submitted February 20, 2013

By James Ruggere in Shillington, PA
Musical Background: playing for 37 years, professional musician, studio owner
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, country
Overall: Just got this guitar (Feb 2013-in Vintage Sunburst) from Zzounds. I wanted to try it because of the tuning system and I also own a '78 Les Paul Custom that I love. I was taking several guitars to gigs, in different tuning, and I thought it would be a solution to lugged around many guitars. The tuning system works great once you figure it out. Changing a string is a bit tedious since you need to press several buttons multiple times and loosen and tighten the tuning lock knob on the tuners. I broke 3 strings ( E, A & D) within my first hours of playing this guitar. These are strings I normally never break. Especially with the strings being only "hours" old. I think the casting on the bridge saddles is rough. I gave the saddles a tiny bit of "file work" with a small triangle file in the string groove to smooth out the front edge on the saddle. No more string breaks! This guitar plays almost as nice as my '78 Les Paul Custom. The fit and finish is pretty good, but again not quite as nice as the Custom. The '57 Classic Humbuckers give this guitar a great output and tone. The coil-tap option is nice for even more tone variety. All things considered, with a Gibson hard shell case and the tuning system, coil-tap, body binding, rosewood fretboard, AA Maple and Mahogany body - this guitar is an awesome deal.
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

""Gibson Les Paul Signature T a fantastic Gibson!!!"" submitted December 22, 2013

By Giorgio B in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: I'v been playing guitar for more than 30 years
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Blues
Overall: This is my third Les Paul I have a Traditional a Standard and now this one. I have to say I'm very happy with this guitar. The guitar is simply beautiful. The top is a a great AA maple top. Right out of the box the neck was straight the intonation perfect. The neck is awesome and the fret job is flawless. The 57 Classic pickups provide fantastic tone. I definitely recommend this guitar

"A fantastic blend of tradition and modern features" submitted September 22, 2014

By Alex Baylerian
Overall
Overall: I have been after a "real" Les Paul for almost a decade now. I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase one a little over a month ago. Being that I wanted to keep it around $2,000, I narrowed it down to this, the Studio Pro, Custom Lite, Classic, and 2014 Signature. I am glad I chose the 2013 Signature T! I decided a Studio wasn't for me, the Custom Lite was too different, and the Classic and Signature were a little too different for me. Picking the Signature T in Vintage Sunburst ended up being great. I was initially very drawn to how "traditional" of a Les Paul it is. You get your flame maple top, mahogany body and neck, fret nibs, binding, '57 Classics, 4 knobs. and all the right inlays. What more do you want in a Les Paul? I also liked the subtlety added "modern" feature. You get traditional weight relief meaning you still get a nice and heavy Les Paul. I am not against modern weight relief or chambering, but I much prefer solid wood. Traditional weight relief is a great compromise, still a bit of weight and no sacrifices on tone. I also really love the coil tapping. They add a whole new dimension of tone to the guitar, and definitely produce noticeable and high- quality sounds. I use it all the time. Finally, I know the Min Etune system is highly controversial, but I am loving it so far. Easy to use and it can be easily removed and stored. It also has the lighter granadillo fretboard compared to rosewood or ebony. I also know some people don't like the lighter look, but mine looks quite nice. Playability and sound is every bit as good as rosewood, so no worries there. All in all, this is a perfect Les Paul. It has all the classic features and looks that make it authentic, with a few modern twists giving you an unlimited playground of tone and playability. You can't beat the price either, you are essentially paying less than $2,000 for a traditional with a 60s neck and granadillo fretboard. What is there not to like?

"Gibson LP Signature T Min-ETune Guitar" submitted December 29, 2013

By george s in thomasville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guitar and bass for 4 years now and have recently formed a band and started playing out
Music Style: Rock, Grunge, Blues, Funk
Overall: first off this guitar is simply beautiful got mine in the wine red, it plays great and sounds amazing the 57 classic and classic + pup combination our awesome sound wonderful on the fender blues deluxe that i also bought from zzounds last year the mini tune works well took a few minutes to figure out and i had 1 string that was really loose out of the box that the tuner had trouble with but once i got it in tune the first time its been great ever since

"Les paul signature T." submitted September 15, 2014

By Dominick Eadicicco in S.I., NY
Musical Background: Professionally
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: Awesome giutar . I ordered the gloss black with gold hardware. Really nice finish . The giutar played great . The 57 classic pickups were clear and crisp with nice midrange with just the right bottom end. Just right for this giutar. I own many Les Paul's and this is right up there with all of them.

"excellent!" submitted October 1, 2014

By Benjamin T in ashville, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 28 years total. some professional, mostly home use now.
Music Style: I like to play death folk country with a touch of southern doom sludge with rockabilly.
Overall: It came quickly and was well packaged. The guitar was a little dirty and dusty, which is to be expected from a NOS 2013 model. Some cleaning and new strings and this baby sings. Great setup, low action. Just fell in love. Real Les Paul sounds with the quality you would expect from Gibson when they are on their game.

"zzounds made me buy a Les Paul" submitted December 23, 2013

By Scott C in York, PA
Overall
Musical Background: a couple of decades or so, I play guitar, some keys and sing a bit.
Music Style: rock, acoustic, alternative
Overall: Took advantage of the 2013 Gibson closeout and the 12 payments and got the Signature T in Vintage Burst. Plays well, sounds great etc. Setup was great out of the box. Can't believe I've been playing so many years w/o owning a Gibson.

"awesome guitar, robot tuning works" submitted June 19, 2014

By Luke Nyen in Duluth, MN
Musical Background: Playing for 16 years, guitar, piano
Music Style: Ska, rock, funk
Overall: Plays great right out of the box. I was pleasantly surprised on how well the min-etune system works. One problem, it didn't include a charger... I don't know if Gibson or zzounds made that error but rather disappointing for spending that kind of money

When you call, mention priority code 16KX-LDBV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976